Raith tickets

Disser Pointon

I honestly don't think i've looked forward to a game this long in a good few years. The fact there has been a bit of a break, the fact its SC and also the main one being the final farewell to an absolute legend of the club makes it special for me.

The game at Tynecastle where he got an ovation in the 51st minute was quality when he was at Utd, this will top that imo. Cant wait.

RUDIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Unless it is a draw, and we get a "money spinning replay" - would be a final time to watch Rudi at Tynecastle perhaps?

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tickets for our William Hill Scottish Cup match versus Hearts, on Sunday 22nd January, remain on sale this week.  

The office will be open on Friday from 10am ? 3pm and on Saturday from 11am ? 2pm for sales.

Remaining tickets will then go back on sale on match day from 10.30am.

Ticket Prices:

For this massive Sunday afternoon fixture, we have agreed a family friendly pricing structure with Hearts. Prices are as follows:-

Adults:   ?20 Children Under age of 12*:  Just ?2 Senior Citizens (over 65):   ?10 Juniors (under 16):   ?10 Disabled:   ?10 (carer, if required, free)

*(when accompanied by a full paying adult (including season ticket holders). Max 4 children per adult.

For concessionary priced tickets, proof of age / status may be requested either at time of sale or prior to entry via turnstiles on match day. RRFC reserves the right to refuse admission if proof cannot be provided.

http://www.raithrovers.net/28259/ticket-sale-information-for-hearts-match.htm

Heartsmad1874

Away supporters will not be permitted entry in to the Penman or Turnbull Hutton Stands.

Interesting bit at the bottom of the article.

Away supporters will not be permitted entry in to the Penman or Turnbull Hutton Stands.

Interesting bit at the bottom of the article.

Probably means people turning up without tickets with Hearts scarves

People already with tickets should be fine though guess it's better to hide your scarf

I went in the Raith end when Starks was being redeveloped and I think we only got 500 tickets or so. We had not long signed Cameron with John Millar going the other way. Millar, who I liked as a Hearts player, got booked which I warmly applauded only to be greeted by an angry "what's this ^^^^ clapping at?" Just as well I didn't have my scarf showing or I might have been lynched with it. :D

Hearts will take a sell-out 4,000 travelling support to Stark?s Park for Sunday?s Scottish Cup clash against Raith Rovers.

Following a three week winter shut-down in the Premiership, the Tynecastle fans are eager to see their team in action and catch a glimpse of club legend Rudi Skacel, who now plays for Rovers.

The away fans have taken up the entire away allocation for seats in the Val McDiarmid and Railway stands, with a crowd in excess of 6,000 expected for the televised fourth round encounter.

http://www.deadlinenews.co.uk/2017/01/19/hearts-set-take-4000-away-following-starks-park-raith-rovers-scottish-cup-clash/

Hearts will take a sell-out 4,000 travelling support to Stark?s Park for Sunday?s Scottish Cup clash against Raith Rovers.

Following a three week winter shut-down in the Premiership, the Tynecastle fans are eager to see their team in action and catch a glimpse of club legend Rudi Skacel, who now plays for Rovers.

The away fans have taken up the entire away allocation for seats in the Val McDiarmid and Railway stands, with a crowd in excess of 6,000 expected for the televised fourth round encounter.

http://www.deadlinenews.co.uk/2017/01/19/hearts-set-take-4000-away-following-starks-park-raith-rovers-scottish-cup-clash/

Outnumbering the Raith fans 2 to 1. We really can't feck this up surely?

Son Of Anarchy

Really looking forward to this

Likewise. Got withdrawal from lack of football and think we'll pump em in front of a cracking away support :)

Likewise. Got withdrawal from lack of football and think we'll pump em in front of a cracking away support :)

Yeah i think we will mate.. brilliant considering its on council tele

I'll be there too and can't wait

I know a few people who still are looking for tickets - what do you think the chances are of if they turn up and go to ticket office at Raith rovers and ask if any have been returned from the section they hold aside for hospitality or something?

I'll be there too and can't wait

I know a few people who still are looking for tickets - what do you think the chances are of if they turn up and go to ticket office at Raith rovers and ask if any have been returned from the section they hold aside for hospitality or something?

I read somewhere that Raith will be selling remaining tickets for the home section from 10.30am on Sunday.

No danger Raith will sell out just don't wear colours and be respectful to the home support and you will be fine.

I read somewhere that Raith will be selling remaining tickets for the home section from 10.30am on Sunday.

No danger Raith will sell out just don't wear colours and be respectful to the home support and you will be fine.

I bought tickets for the home end 10 days ago.

They forgot to post them out so when I called Monday they said they would post them that night. They didn't. I still haven't got them and RR said that I have to buy 2 more tickets. I asked if they could just print off the same tickets and I will pick up in person but they refused.

I know it's only ?22 but I am disappointed in them tbh

They forgot to post them out so when I called Monday they said they would post them that night. They didn't. I still haven't got them and RR said that I have to buy 2 more tickets. I asked if they could just print off the same tickets and I will pick up in person but they refused.

Poor show! Did they say if any in the away end had been handed in so you could get those instead?

Does this mean you have to go to ticket office before kick off as well? Extra hassle for you

Poor show! Did they say if any in the away end had been handed in so you could get those instead?

Does this mean you have to go to ticket office before kick off as well? Extra hassle for you

Yip. Having to miss my Daughters game now as I'm having to get there early to buy tickets I have already bought. All because they failed twice to send out the tickets.

I'm pretty sure the ones I mentioned are as they all have kids food menus. Not sure about the rugby or bowling clubs though.

Kids are allowed in the rugby club, also open at 10 and doing food for those interested.

You should tweet this to Val McDiarmid she'll sort them out.

You should tweet this to Val McDiarmid she'll sort them out.

Tics didn't come in the post.

Called Rovers again but no real joy.

Then Rovers called me back to say 2 tickets waiting at the ticket office for me so well done RR.

Also looking for a spare concession ticket if possible

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chester copperpot

Also looking for a spare concession ticket if possible

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PM jambogh a few posts up!

Archived