Raith tickets

Disser Pointon

Surely nearly 4000 would be a better way to report it! Is there a Hibby doing the site updates?

Or just anounce the exact amount of tickets sold.

Stark Park is going to be packed with Jambos all over the ground.

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Son Of Anarchy

Err..... its the 2.3L echoboost but, if you look at the car stats V's it's big brother the 5L V8............ not much in it with the exception of the V8 noise noise. V8 5L = 420hp 0 - 60 in 5 seconds top speed 160.........2.3L ecoboost 320hp (YES 320hp from a 2.3L :2thumbsup: ) 0 - 60 5.8 seconds top speed 150............... I'll race you along the sea front road if you wish (only kidding, grand kids with me)

Dark red/maroon ish?

?20 in the home behind the goals and ?2 for the kids.

7 yo tooled up and handy

What section is best for us Hearts fans to ask to sit in then in the 'home end'?

What section is best for us Hearts fans to ask to sit in then in the 'home end'?

I did get caught out when asked.

Behind the goals was my pathetic reply. They clearly knew I was a Jambo and did not care a jot.

The old stand

I sat there when they were building the away stand, we only got a few hundred tickets, Micky Cameron had not long signed(no transfer window then) and if I remember correctly scored.

I doubt you'd get any hassle regardless of where you sat.

Son Of Anarchy

Sorry..........white............numberplate NE16SSE (Nessie) :2thumbsup:

Guess I'll stop shouting and waving at the red one now then ;) lol

...a bit disco

Guess I'll stop shouting and waving at the red one now then ;) lol

:lol:

August Landmesser

Be like a feckin home game at this rate.

Gorgie Rules.

All four sides of the ground booing at HT? :tiny:

?120 inc vat. They have made recent change to have free bar in package

A guy on The Terrace podcast was saying Rudi and Gary Locke will be in hospitality after the game to meet the fans.

Not sure how the Raith supporters will feel about that if they are pumped 4-0.

A guy on The Terrace podcast was saying Rudi and Gary Locke will be in hospitality after the game to meet the fans.

Not sure how the Raith supporters will feel about that if they are pumped 4-0.

The hospitality advert has always said that there will be a Q&A with Gary and Rudi after the game

Good.  I'll be on my way from Arizona next Friday along with my buddy from Atlanta the "arch Rovers" fan.  Somehow he got 4 hospitality tickets but we have to be there at 11.00am.

Seems there could be parking problems as the TV broadcast equipment will take up a slice of the regular parking lot.

Look forward to meeting any of you guys at the game.

highlandjambo3

Handing a ticket back on Monday.  My 9y granddaughter would rather go to her friends birthday party now......................not a proper hearts child

Like "which ones are we?" and "where's the ladies toilet?" ;)

Any chance of buying it off u mate ?

Sent from my B3-A30 using Tapatalk

Another defeat for Raith which I think is 9 or 10 games without a win. This tie has disaster written all over it...for us.

Handing a ticket back on Monday. My 9y granddaughter would rather go to her friends birthday party now......................not a proper hearts child

My 13 year old is desperate for a ticket, if you would consider selling

My 13 year old is desperate for a ticket, if you would consider selling

Check with Hearts, i returned 3 for resale on Friday afternoon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hopeful Hibs Hater

Folks, my old man and I shall be in attendance. Just wondering, what is the best train to get through on? Also, best pre-match pub recommendations for Hearts fans will be duly noted. Cheers

Folks, my old man and I shall be in attendance. Just wondering, what is the best train to get through on? Also, best pre-match pub recommendations for Hearts fans will be duly noted. Cheers

Make sure you get a train that only stops at Inverkeithing & Kirkcaldy, or if you're lucky Kirkcaldy only. You don't want to be stopping at every bloody station!

...a bit disco

Buying what?

Think he meant to quote the post underneath yours.

Or he wants your arse!

:ruiner:

That-Day-In-May

When's the latest I would get a ticket that's been posted? I've got mine but my pal doesn't have his yet.

10.54 for Dundee will be fine.

Hopeful Hibs Hater

Make sure you get a train that only stops at Inverkeithing & Kirkcaldy, or if you're lucky Kirkcaldy only. You don't want to be stopping at every bloody station!

Thanks very much mate

10.54 for Dundee will be fine.

Cheers chief

Our party looking for one more ticket. Ideally don't want to buy one in home end. If anyone has any available can you please send me a PM.

highlandjambo3

Our party looking for one more ticket. Ideally don't want to buy one in home end. If anyone has any available can you please send me a PM.

You can't receive pm's.

I have a spare child ticket as my granddaughter can no longer make the game. You would need to upgrade this but I see no problem. My daughters is picking up tickets tomorrow if you are interested

highlandjambo3

You can't receive pm's.

I have a spare child ticket as my granddaughter can no longer make the game. You would need to upgrade this but I see no problem. My daughters is picking up tickets tomorrow if you are interested

Let me add a bit more for clarity.....1 have purchased 2 tickets, 1 adult and 1 child, my daughter will pick these up from the ticket office tomorrow. I don't plan on being in Edinburgh till Saturday so, you would need to collect the child ticket prior to Saturday or meet me at the game.

P.s. If you don't upgrade the ticket will the turnstile people make an issue? Adult with child ticket (btw I paid ?10 for the child ticket)

Son Of Anarchy

Think he meant to quote the post underneath yours.

Or he wants your arse!

:ruiner:

Couldn't blame him mate, many have said about me "what an arse" :lol:

Its not for sale though,although a bottle of JD and a curry would start negotiations :)

Where's the best place to park for this game?

There's parking in the Beveridge Park. It's fairly big but the supporters buses go in there so not sure how much is available for cars. There's also Morrisons which is on the sea front and only a couple of minutes down from the ground. If you fancy a slightly longer walk there's loads of parking at the railway station.

Where's the best place to park for this game?

Thought you were in the jail?

Let me add a bit more for clarity.....1 have purchased 2 tickets, 1 adult and 1 child, my daughter will pick these up from the ticket office tomorrow. I don't plan on being in Edinburgh till Saturday so, you would need to collect the child ticket prior to Saturday or meet me at the game.

P.s. If you don't upgrade the ticket will the turnstile people make an issue? Adult with child ticket (btw I paid ?10 for the child ticket)

Many thanks for the offer. I've cleared out my PM's. Tried sending you one but you can't receive them either!

highlandjambo3

Many thanks for the offer. I've cleared out my PM's. Tried sending you one but you can't receive them either!

Should work now

sean_hmfc1874

West End bowling club open from 11am. All welcome

Stephen Muddie

Yass tickets arrived and we're Row AD not row D! [emoji2]

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I do not believe for a second that the stand has 52 Rows like has been suggested here. That's two Tynecastles :unsure:

Skippy Doodle

The special hospitality package aimed at hearts fans now been cancelled due to lack of interest. Anyone who booked this best check your email for proposed changes

Son Of Anarchy

The special hospitality package aimed at hearts fans now been cancelled due to lack of interest. Anyone who booked this best check your email for proposed changes

Hardly surprising at that price. Shame it wasn't thought out better considering there's 3/4k going.

Archived