Raith tickets

Disser Pointon

highlandjambo3

Car park at Beveridge Park, 5 min walk, if that, from the ground.

using google maps.............. am not seeing a car park with the exception of some parking places lower right side of the boating lake with the name of "Balwearie high school" tagged to them.......... is that what you mean? 

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

using google maps.............. am not seeing a car park with the exception of some parking places lower right side of the boating lake with the name of "Balwearie high school" tagged to them.......... is that what you mean?

Um, not sure. It's on Abbotshall Road.

Space Mackerel

Err..... its the 2.3L echoboost but, if you look at the car stats V's it's big brother the 5L V8............ not much in it with the exception of the V8 noise noise.  V8 5L = 420hp 0 - 60 in 5 seconds top speed 160.........2.3L ecoboost 320hp  (YES 320hp from a 2.3L :2thumbsup: ) 0 - 60 5.8 seconds top speed 150............... I'll race you along the sea front road if you wish (only kidding, grand kids with me)

There must be room for another 2.3 engine in there surely? You could get 640 bhp? :lol:

I think the car parking in the Beveridge is limited on match days as it's usually where the supporters buses are parked and given the size of support we're taking there will probably be more buses than usual.

I'll try and ask my mate as he used to help out on match days at Starks.

...a bit disco

Looking to get 4 tickets together - do we know how many are left?

...a bit disco

Funny guy

Sorry dude.

Couldn't help myself.

:biggrin:

...a bit disco

I have to admit to having a wee chuckle at that.

:thumbsup:

I left it too late to buy tickets so I bought ?20 and ?2 tickets for the home end.

Gave my address and the lady said 'Another Jambo?'.

Seemingly quite a few sold to us in the Home end

I left it too late to buy tickets so I bought ?20 and ?2 tickets for the home end.

Gave my address and the lady said 'Another Jambo?'.

Seemingly quite a few sold to us in the Home end

There are still tickets for sale in our end on E Tickets. 

There are still tickets for sale in our end on E Tickets.

I know cheers but I was getting a cheap ticket for me and the youngest. ?22 instead of ?35 in the Railway stand.

Going to Parkhead with him also so cutting costs tbh

I know cheers but I was getting a cheap ticket for me and the youngest. ?22 instead of ?35 in the Railway stand.

Going to Parkhead with him also so cutting costs tbh

Makes sense now  :smile:  I didn't realise you couldn't get kids tickets for the Railway stand. If loads of Jambos do the same and the game catches the imagination of Raith fans then we could be in for a complete sell out. 

So which are the 3 boozers open by 10?

The Exchequer and I think O'Connells, both on the High Street, are open at 10 on a Sunday.

Can't wait for this.

Same. The SC gets me very excitable. The rest of the season hinges on this competition.

Same. The SC gets me very excitable. The rest of the season hinges on this competition.

Definitely mate, reckon itll be sold out by this weekend aswell.

...a bit disco

Does anyone know what time the Rugby Club opens on Sundays ?

Don't know but you can catch them on Twitter.

@kirkcaldyrugby

Does anyone know what time the Rugby Club opens on Sundays ?

I was told 10am when I called last week. They have a referees course so they will only be open prematch, just in case you were heading back there for Albion Rovers v Smellic!!!

Any chance on Raith releasing more tickets to us?  Or is it best to just get tickets in the home end?

Dont think theres any more to be released. Home end is your only option.

Skippy Doodle

Dont think theres any more to be released. Home end is your only option.

Still spaces left for hospitality package. Just spoken with commercial team at raith this morning. Good deal considering it now has a free bar

Still spaces left for hospitality package. Just spoken with commercial team at raith this morning. Good deal considering it now has a free bar

thanks - how much is hospitality again?

highlandjambo3

so by looking back at previous posts................ we have about 3k, they have sold about 1k (probably a lot/few more in the next week or so) stadium holds 8+k and, there are no more tickets being allocated to Hearts?  am I reading that right?

so by looking back at previous posts................ we have about 3k, they have sold about 1k (probably a lot/few more in the next week or so) stadium holds 8+k and, there are no more tickets being allocated to Hearts? am I reading that right?

We have about 4k

so by looking back at previous posts................ we have about 3k, they have sold about 1k (probably a lot/few more in the next week or so) stadium holds 8+k and, there are no more tickets being allocated to Hearts? am I reading that right?

They probably have ST holders in the remaining two stands who have been given the option to buy their seat therefore can't give us another section and/or segregate it

Would just buy one in the home end, Raith won't refuse you and there is generally good relations between the two clubs

The romance of the cup might be somewhat diminished down south but it certainly isn't up here. Can't recall looking forward to a game as much as the SC against that lot at Tynie.

Skippy Doodle

thanks - how much is hospitality again?

?120 inc vat. They have made recent change to have free bar in package

Archived