Raith tickets

Disser Pointon

I've a feeling it's around 500 - away fans are only to the halfway line, and there aren't many more than about a dozen rows.

Maybe a dot counter could work it out?

Yeah 500, according to an article I found from 2 seasons ago (won't bother linking).

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply
August Landmesser

Yeah 500, according to an article I found from 2 seasons ago (won't bother linking).

:2thumbsup:

It's a quirky wee stand, if the game's crap you can go trainspotting out the back

sat in hat stand when we were in the championship. you get an ok view when were shooting into our supporters but there is not much height it.

Disser Pointon

Wish our tickets had been higher up I just selected best available.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Yass tickets arrived and we're Row AD not row D! [emoji2]

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Mars plastic

Anyone any ideas when tickets for the Celtic game on sale??

Should expect it will be early next week. We'll not need many as loads of folk are scared stiff of going.

Jambof3tornado

Should expect it will be early next week. We'll not need many as loads of folk are scared stiff of going.

Yup scared stiff, thats why I wont be going!!

Yup scared stiff, thats why I wont be going!!

What's to be scared of, we'll be on a hiding to nothing so anything we get will be a bonus!

Pretty close, Key Tech Stand holds 1002, we're getting half. So 501

There can't be many tickets left now.

I wonder if Raith will give us the other half of the Railway Stand as well.

Considering that the tickets only went on sale on Thursday the speed of the sales has been impressive.

There can't be many tickets left now.

I wonder if Raith will give us the other half of the Railway Stand as well.

Considering that the tickets only went on sale on Thursday the speed of the sales has been impressive.

Don't think there is any seats in the other half.

Don't think there is any seats in the other half.

They took the seats out the other half some time ago .It must be some way of saving money I think or they have maybe used them as repairs for the other stands.

They took the seats out the other half some time ago .It must be some way of saving money I think or they have maybe used them as repairs for the other stands.

Yeah it was a money saving exercise originally when they removed all the seats from the stand and only put half back in when sevco started the journey back up the leagues.

Then there is going to be loads of Hearts fans in the home section.

I thought there would be a smaller demand with it being live on telly.

Just shows how wrong I was just got in by the skin of my teeth today.

So glad I logged in to this thread.

Then there is going to be loads of Hearts fans in the home section.

I thought there would be a smaller demand with it being live on telly.

Just shows how wrong I was just got in by the skin of my teeth today.

So glad I logged in to this thread.

Without trying to sound Hibs-ish, I hope this is a bit of an omen.

I remember there being a bit of a feelgood factor about the 2012 cup run, especially away from home, with good supports going to Perth and Paisley for replays. Let's hope the players believe, too. I remember thinking in Perth that the "fight" in the last 20 of normal time and the extra time was a bit out of character for that season as we hadn't shown it, perhaps ER apart, in league matches.

Another omen being that I'm out of the country on semi weekend as I was in 2012...

Without trying to sound Hibs-ish, I hope this is a bit of an omen.

I remember there being a bit of a feelgood factor about the 2012 cup run, especially away from home, with good supports going to Perth and Paisley for replays. Let's hope the players believe, too. I remember thinking in Perth that the "fight" in the last 20 of normal time and the extra time was a bit out of character for that season as we hadn't shown it, perhaps ER apart, in league matches.

Another omen being that I'm out of the country on semi weekend as I was in 2012...

Two great away days, Shags.

I mind sitting at Perth with only seconds to go seething at the fact there was only a couple of thousand fermers fans there and thinking that the fermers probably couldn't give a shit if they won or not. Wee Suso then goes down rather softly and Jamie tucks the penalty away. Madness in our end and some more when Zal knocked it in from a stramash at the other end.

We also should have been a goal down at Paisley before we scored. Couldn't believe the ref awarded the penalty when he could have easily allowed their goal. Massive Hearts support through that night.

Two great away days, Shags.

I mind sitting at Perth with only seconds to go seething at the fact there was only a couple of thousand fermers fans there and thinking that the fermers probably couldn't give a shit if they won or not. Wee Suso then goes down rather softly and Jamie tucks the penalty away. Madness in our end and some more when Zal knocked it in from a stramash at the other end.

We also should have been a goal down at Paisley before we scored. Couldn't believe the ref awarded the penalty when he could have easily allowed their goal. Massive Hearts support through that night.

Great memories of lennons pus after the semi, THE SEETHE

Great memories of lennons pus after the semi, THE SEETHE

I was watching the end of that game the other day on Sky+. Paulo goes to give hmi a hug at the end and the wee rat gesticulates to him say bolt. He then runs on to the pitch to berate the ref and you can see him mouthing 'are you sure, are you sure?' about the penalty he gave.

I played golf with Alan Thomson at a charity golf day a few weeks after the final and he said it was a penalty as Wanyama handled it. He also admitted that they got lucky as Hooper was offside, which he was.

I was watching the end of that game the other day on Sky+. Paulo goes to give hmi a hug at the end and the wee rat gesticulates to him say bolt. He then runs on to the pitch to berate the ref and you can see him mouthing 'are you sure, are you sure?' about the penalty he gave.

I played golf with Alan Thomson at a charity golf day a few weeks after the final and he said it was a penalty as Wanyama handled it. He also admitted that they got lucky as Hooper was offside, which he was.

You could see the ref Euan norris getting showered in spit

any place close by for parking??

Aye. You should get parked somewhere along Links Street as its all residential. We're going in the car and that's where we'll be parking

highlandjambo3

Aye. You should get parked somewhere along Links Street as its all residential. We're going in the car and that's where we'll be parking

ta

Half time pie

Just got my ticket this morning and has allocation BB 115. Can anyone shed any light on where this is as the Raith stand map is not clear?

Have you parked on Links Street before mars? And your car remained intact?? Wow.

Just got my ticket this morning and has allocation BB 115. Can anyone shed any light on where this is as the Raith stand map is not clear?

Buffalo Bill's lap, & the amount of cash he'll have in his pocket at the time.

...a bit disco

Row BB Seat 115? Don't think Sections are mentioned on the ticket

It was Hearts ticketing that mentioned sections!

Like you say, Row number (or letters) Seat number.

Have you parked on Links Street before mars? And your car remained intact?? Wow.

Took the car there when we won 3-0 in August 2013, mate. Granted, the area isn't the most affluent in the world but the car was ok.

highlandjambo3

Took the car there when we won 3-0 in August 2013, mate. Granted, the area isn't the most affluent in the world but the car was ok.

Err............ i am driving a new mustang.................... any other places you could recommend................ like outside a cop shop :uhoh2:  :uhoh2:

Another Robbo

Waterfront is safe enough for parking - a bit more of a walk though - as is car park at far end of Links Street.

If you are in a metered area check if you need to pay. I know Fife Council are looking at introducing Sunday parking charges this year.

Err............ i am driving a new mustang.................... any other places you could recommend................ like outside a cop shop :uhoh2:  :uhoh2:

Couple more secure options...

There's a Morrisons just up the road.

There's also a car park on the prom, directly across from the Hyundai garage.

Waterfront is safe enough for parking - a bit more of a walk though - as is car park at far end of Links Street.

If you are in a metered area check if you need to pay. I know Fife Council are looking at introducing Sunday parking charges this year.

They've not too much longer to think if they want to charge a week on Sunday...

The Treasurer

I was watching the end of that game the other day on Sky+. Paulo goes to give hmi a hug at the end and the wee rat gesticulates to him say bolt. He then runs on to the pitch to berate the ref and you can see him mouthing 'are you sure, are you sure?' about the penalty he gave.

I played golf with Alan Thomson at a charity golf day a few weeks after the final and he said it was a penalty as Wanyama handled it. He also admitted that they got lucky as Hooper was offside, which he was.

So let's be clear on this.

You were in the company of that tosser Alan Thomson while in the possession of a golf club........

Opportunity missed IMO 

So let's be clear on this.

You were in the company of that tosser Alan Thomson while in the possession of a golf club........

Opportunity missed IMO

He was actually good company and a good laugh. Gave him it tight about the semi as dod he about them finishing however many points in front of us in the league. He was emptied a few weeks later.

We_are_the_Hearts

He was actually good company and a good laugh. Gave him it tight about the semi as dod he about them finishing however many points in front of us in the league. He was emptied a few weeks later.

Should have told him John Wilson was in the trees during his back swing

I seem to recall a car park at the Railway station.

Yep, there's plenty car parking on both sides at the train station. About a 10min walk from the ground.

Any idea what behind the goal and half the railway stand holds? Also any chance of us getting the full railway stand if sell out half which seems likely over the next few days?

Heartsmad1874

Roughly 3,330 behind the goal. Not sure if the other half of the Railway stand is available think they took the seats out.

Half of the railway stand is about 500 i reckon.

I'll drop you off. Drive about for a couple of hours and pick you up again. Is it the Tesco value half arsed British nancy boy Mustang or the full monty big boys redneck beasty Mustang ?

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

Err............ i am driving a new mustang.................... any other places you could recommend................ like outside a cop shop :uhoh2::uhoh2:

It will be fine mate. Where aboot ye parking it? I'll make sure it doesn't go missing. You'll certainly not spot it again in Edinburgh.

::troll:::'>

highlandjambo3

I'll drop you off. Drive about for a couple of hours and pick you up again. Is it the Tesco value half arsed British nancy boy Mustang or the full monty big boys redneck beasty Mustang ?

Err..... its the 2.3L echoboost but, if you look at the car stats V's it's big brother the 5L V8............ not much in it with the exception of the V8 noise noise.  V8 5L = 420hp 0 - 60 in 5 seconds top speed 160.........2.3L ecoboost 320hp  (YES 320hp from a 2.3L :2thumbsup: ) 0 - 60 5.8 seconds top speed 150............... I'll race you along the sea front road if you wish (only kidding, grand kids with me)

Archived