Even More SNP Nonsense

Stuart Lyon

deesidejambo

As long as they pay tax accordingly, then maybe!

Form Borisoco and go for it.

You will need Finance so step forward a rich benefactor. Spacey you there?

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Space Mackerel

• deesidejambo

• Pans Jambo

• JamboX2

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Letter from Ian today.

bc4429203457913ee12185f55a408daa.jpg

There's a gradual awaken from the silent No voters. Like Willie Rennie said in the Scotsman people have had enough of the SNP.

http://www.scotsman.com/news/politics/willie-rennie-voters-spitting-mad-over-indyref2-plans-1-4417895

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Funny, he talks of togetherness and stability, so when a majority forms in parliament, it's destabilising!

He seems to be talking pish regards legislation.  OK, so only one this year, but last year there were 22 Acts of the Scottish Parliament, compared to 25 at Westminster.

That letter is a not written by him, it's the same soundbites Kezia Dugdale tries to use in every interview regardless of what the interview is about.

Labour, yesterday's men & women.

But again, what have NO/BT got to fear?  They will romp it so what's the issue?  Let it happen, kill the witch and then Ruth Davidson can lead Scotland forwards in the post Brexit UK!

Form Borisoco and go for it.

You will need Finance so step forward a rich benefactor. Spacey you there?

Borisoco - love it!

:thumb:

Edited by Boris

Funny, he talks of togetherness and stability, so when a majority forms in parliament, it's destabilising!

He seems to be talking pish regards legislation.  OK, so only one this year, but last year there were 22 Acts of the Scottish Parliament, compared to 25 at Westminster.

That letter is a not written by him, it's the same soundbites Kezia Dugdale tries to use in every interview regardless of what the interview is about.

Labour, yesterday's men & women.

But again, what have NO/BT got to fear?  They will romp it so what's the issue?  Let it happen, kill the witch and then Ruth Davidson can lead Scotland forwards in the post Brexit UK!

Towing the Party line is nothing new. They all do it. I agree (if you're serious) that if there was another vote now No would once again win despite the Brexit weighting.

HaymarketJambo

Letter from Ian today.

There's a gradual awaken from the silent No voters. Like Willie Rennie said in the Scotsman people have had enough of the SNP.

http://www.scotsman.com/news/politics/willie-rennie-voters-spitting-mad-over-indyref2-plans-1-4417895

I don't think we will take any lessons from Willie Rennie and the LibDems a party that got it's arse kicked by the SNP in the last Westminster and Holyrood elections and were the Conservative Party little helpers in 2010.

Also the last poll for the Westminster Elections -  LibDems 4% cent and the Scottish Labour Party 18% compared with the SNP on 56%.

Yep the people are fed up with the SNP OK.  :smiley2:   

deesidejambo

Towing the Party line is nothing new. They all do it. I agree (if you're serious) that if there was another vote now No would once again win despite the Brexit weighting.

And therein lies a problem for Nicola. She will know a vote now would be a loss but things are unlikely to change.

She was pushed into Indyref 2 before she saw the polls are nowhere near 60% in her favour.

Should have waited for the demographic to turn in her favour but now she has no choice but to push for it and hope something significant changes.

Meanwhile the divisiveness continues.

And therein lies a problem for Nicola. She will know a vote now would be a loss but things are unlikely to change.

She was pushed into Indyref 2 before she saw the polls are nowhere near 60% in her favour.

Should have waited for the demographic to turn in her favour but now she has no choice but to push for it and hope something significant changes.

Meanwhile the divisiveness continues.

When is it so we can put it behind us?

deesidejambo

When is it so we can put it behind us?

That's the problem. It will be in I think September 2018? but I can't remember exactly what Nicola said and also it may move depending on Brexit progress.

I know we are on opposite sides of the vote but I do agree with you that getting the whole thing behind us will be a relief.

As long as No win of course.

Joke btw.

That's the problem. It will be in I think September 2018? but I can't remember exactly what Nicola said and also it may move depending on Brexit progress.

I know we are on opposite sides of the vote but I do agree with you that getting the whole thing behind us will be a relief.

As long as No win of course.

Joke btw.

Might no be on opposite sides if may makes a complete james hunt of the brexit negotiations though...time will tell.

deesidejambo

Might no be on opposite sides if may makes a complete james hunt of the brexit negotiations though...time will tell.

Naw I'm a strong No regardless of Brexit. It's a heart over head thing for me. And an English missus.

Cue some spud posting a foto of some fat radges in Union Jack gear.

Space Mackerel

Naw I'm a strong No regardless of Brexit. It's a heart over head thing for me. And an English missus.

Cue some spud posting a foto of some fat radges in Union Jack gear.

b661eff2291c3adbebd493ea443ed931.jpg

Seymour M Hersh

Letter from Ian today.

Anyone know what he's "got done for Edinburgh South" in his tenure at Westminster?

Anyone know what he's "got done for Edinburgh South" in his tenure at Westminster?

Yep read his e-magazine you can sign up and the details are at the bottom of the letter in the picture.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

canny be easy for may negotiating with europe with the fish standing with a knife at her back

Space Mackerel

He was a major instigator in the attempted coup of his own party which ended up imploding on itself, completely setting it back 15 years in England and pretty much forever up here.

Sum laddie likes.

SwindonJambo

I couldn't help myself :lol:

I must admit, it's a good stereotype picture and would be good for taking the piss out of Sevconians.  I have zero time whatsoever for these types. I may not be on the same side of the debate, but I am an anti-Royalist, atheist, never cheer on England at football and have no time for the House of Lords or any of the other pomp and circumstance bollocks. Even amongst 'Yoons', my stance is not rare.

coconut doug

Show me how you can fit 24 billion barrels into 30 years.

To do that you need to triple current production to 2.7 million barrels every day and maintain that rate for the next 30 years without any decline.

Explain how that is achieved.

Bet you can't.

Show me how you can fit 24 billion barrels into 30 years.

To do that you need to triple current production to 2.7 million barrels every day and maintain that rate for the next 30 years without any decline.

Explain how that is achieved.

Bet you can't.

I understand that the price has dropped and so economically recoverable reserves have dropped. That is why Wood reduced his estimates. Why can't you understand that and the opposite effect which is that when, and if the price goes up the economically recoverable reserves go up too.

He's managed to get plenty of parking wardens employed to ticket folk's cars parked right outside their flat at 3 in the morning. Fat Twat Good lad.

https://youtu.be/DoNtAU4xKg8

Interesting video - couple of guys, one yes and one no go around Edinburgh recording people's opinions of indyref2.

Unlike Aussie's perception that true Scots vote Yes and everyone else votes No, they can't find a Scottish person who voted yes. The only people who are pro independence are foreigners.

It will be a definite no next time with a bigger majority than last time. I cannot wait to see the state of Sturgeon's face when the result happens.

deesidejambo

I understand that the price has dropped and so economically recoverable reserves have dropped. That is why Wood reduced his estimates. Why can't you understand that and the opposite effect which is that when, and if the price goes up the economically recoverable reserves go up too.

Only correct to a small extent, at high prices the economic field life can be extended but then you hit facilities lifetime constraints.

What you don't understand is the production doesn't magically triple if the oil price goes up.

To get to 15 billion in the next 30 years which is an optimistic projection for many mature facilities means production has to magically double overnight starting tomorrow and stay at that rate with no decline for 30 years. You can ignore that all you want but it's simple truth.

Even if the oil price goes to $200 per barrel the production doesn't go up.

The Woodmac estimate is based on real production forecasts tied to actual declines and actual field lifetimes.

It's 6 billion.

Edited by deesidejambo

Interesting video - couple of guys, one yes and one no go around Edinburgh recording people's opinions of indyref2.

Unlike Aussie's perception that true Scots vote Yes and everyone else votes No, they can't find a Scottish person who voted yes. The only people who are pro independence are foreigners.

It will be a definite no next time with a bigger majority than last time. I cannot wait to see the state of Sturgeon's face when the result happens.

She will greet and wait six months before calling for Indy Ref 3.

deesidejambo

She will greet and wait six months before calling for Indy Ref 3.

No she will be forced to resign as she simply called it too soon. Got too excited about the Brexit vote and went off before checking the public opinions. I suspect Eck pushed her.

Then who replaces her? She is a strong politician but the SNP have nobody credible to replace her.

SNP fecked.

No she will be forced to resign as she simply called it too soon. Got too excited about the Brexit vote and went off before checking the public opinions. I suspect Eck pushed her.

Then who replaces her? She is a strong politician but the SNP have nobody credible to replace her.

SNP fecked.

Please let this come true.

Space Mackerel

SNP fecked.

Angus Robertson [emoji41]

Space Mackerel

SNP fecked.

John Nicholson [emoji41]

Space Mackerel

I must admit, it's a good stereotype picture and would be good for taking the piss out of Sevconians. I have zero time whatsoever for these types. I may not be on the same side of the debate, but I am an anti-Royalist, atheist, never cheer on England at football and have no time for the House of Lords or any of the other pomp and circumstance bollocks. Even amongst 'Yoons', my stance is not rare.

It's just a wee jest but these people do exist in abundance, I'm sure you've come across them down there much like we have all done on holiday. ;)

SwindonJambo

It's just a wee jest but these people do exist in abundance, I'm sure you've come across them down there much like we have all done on holiday. ;)

I have and I avoid them like the plague. I tend not to holiday in places where they do. You get equivalents on the other side too. I know that the Mayor of Krak?w in Southern Poland came very close to banning kilted stag parties from his city as far too many of them were getting pissed up and doing cartwheels and handstands in front of passers by.

SwindonJambo

SNP fecked.

From her point of view, I'm in no doubt she has called it too soon and you have to suspect Eck does a lot of aiding, abetting and back seat driving.imho She would have been much better to wait and see how Brexit pans out. If the UK prospers and Scotland with it, then she could have gone for Indy then and keep Scotland on the Brexit terms.

Her problem is that she has one core central aim and wants to get there as soon as possible regardless of consequences. I really would like to hear some Economic Policy Detail from her and how she hopes to grow the economy, having now pretty much discounted oil from her plans.

Scotland is in a significantly weaker position economically now than it was in 2014 so going for an indyref so soon seems crass.

I want Scotland to thrive whether in a Union or not - I think we all do on here. If it does go Indy, I'd much rather it happened when the economy is strong as doing so when weak could be catastrophic.

Space Mackerel

I have and I avoid them like the plague. I tend not to holiday in places where they do. You get equivalents on the other side too. I know that the Mayor of Krak?w in Southern Poland came very close to banning kilted stag parties from his city as far too many of them were getting pissed up and doing cartwheels and handstands in front of passers by.

It's not a proper holiday if you haven't met a good old English Nat on holiday, moaning about getting a decent pint, a full English, wheres a pub showing the football and complaining the place is full of "manky, cheating robbing foreigners" :lol:

Angus Robertson [emoji41]

He would be an absolute gift for Scottish Labour.  Smug and arrogant and a complete turn-off to voters.

I suspect Salmond would try and get back in as leader.

Space Mackerel

From her point of view, I'm in no doubt she has called it too soon and you have to suspect Eck does a lot of aiding, abetting and back seat driving.imho She would have been much better to wait and see how Brexit pans out. If the UK prospers and Scotland with it, then she could have gone for Indy then and keep Scotland on the Brexit terms.

Her problem is that she has one core central aim and wants to get there as soon as possible regardless of consequences. I really would like to hear some Economic Policy Detail from her and how she hopes to grow the economy, having now pretty much discounted oil from her plans.

Scotland is in a significantly weaker position economically now than it was in 2014 so going for an indyref so soon seems crass.

I want Scotland to thrive whether in a Union or not - I think we all do on here. If it does go Indy, I'd much rather it happened when the economy is strong as doing so when weak could be catastrophic.

I hate to burst your bubble...

1. She is waiting to see how Brexit will turn out, she has stated this numerous times.

2. I'm sure Alec Salmond will be giving her his vast knowledge of the political process seeing as he's been around from the age of 18.

3. The plans including currency will be announced soon enough.

4. Like it or lump it, the SNP are the 3rd largest party in the whole of the UK.

5. The UK will not prosper after a hard Brexit.

Space Mackerel

He would be an absolute gift for Scottish Labour. Smug and arrogant and a complete turn-off to voters.

I suspect Salmond would try and get back in as leader.

He recently won the vote to be Deputy Leader of the SNP.

He makes Theresa May squirm at PMQ's, it's wholly evident if you watch her. She's a flustering balloon watching her inwardly digest his points. He 5-1's her every time.

He makes Theresa May squirm at PMQ's, it's wholly evident if you watch her.

Behave your self! :laugh4: :laugh4:

Thunderstruck

It's not a proper holiday if you haven't met a good old English Nat on holiday, moaning about getting a decent pint, a full English, wheres a pub showing the football and complaining the place is full of "manky, cheating robbing foreigners" :lol:

Isn't that the "Bleedin' Watney's Red Barrel" (Travel Agency) sketch with a dash of Marty Feldman's commentator (England v Uruguay) thrown in.

Nothing to beat a bit of stereotyping, eh?

Space Mackerel

Isn't that the "Bleedin' Watney's Red Barrel" (Travel Agency) sketch with a dash of Marty Feldman's commentator (England v Uruguay) thrown in.

Nothing to beat a bit of stereotyping, eh?

I've used my own eyes and ears over the years pal.

10 German Bombers and all that carry on. Embarrassing stuff.

Beeeeyooootiful

You really are a deluded fool :laugh4: she slaps him down regular the greasy looking arrogant wee tit!

Space Mackerel

You really are a deluded fool :laugh4: she slaps him down regular the greasy looking arrogant wee tit!

Some reply, that videos over 2 mins long, you took less than 30 secs.

Some reply, that videos over 2 mins long, you took less than 30 secs.

That's because when it comes to you and the pish you post I have a very short span of atten....

SwindonJambo

I've used my own eyes and ears over the years pal.

10 German Bombers and all that carry on. Embarrassing stuff.

I have no time for any of that crap either. Neither, believe it or not, do the decent majority of English people.

Space Mackerel

I have no time for any of that crap either. Neither, believe it or not, do the decent majority of English people.

Yup, I've plenty English pals, they laugh at that sort too.

But they do exist and there's plenty of them kicking about down there.

Usually they come from Barnsley or round about there :lol:

Space Mackerel

That's because when it comes to you and the pish you post I have a very short span of atten....

But enough retention span to comment on my posts? [emoji2]