The mystery of sell outs and swathes of empty seats

Craigieboy

Yer erse...... the guy who cannae keep off count threads just to have a pop, what's more tragic Geoffrey

I couldn't live without dot counts ..no really the dot counters like yourself do a great job.

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The club are currently looking at a number of different ideas to incentivise people giving back unused season tickets. Think you'll find this is in place for next season.

The club are currently looking at a number of different ideas to incentivise people giving back unused season tickets. Think you'll find this is in place for next season.

Next season eh. I shouldn't of thought it would take 8 months to impliment a way of getting these seats filled.

Dagger Is Back

Next season eh. I shouldn't of thought it would take 8 months to impliment a way of getting these seats filled.

I think they've been looking at this for 18 months already. Mind you I hate to think how broken the club was behind the scenes. They really did take over a pile of crap

Seriously doubt there'll be a problem next season with folk being turned away because of sellouts. If the present trend continues there'll be thousands of seats up for grabs.

Turgid on the pitch and even more so in the stands.

The club are just about to embark on the building of a new 12 million quid stand which needs to be ready for September so I think the issue of folk not turning up for games, whilst they are aware of the situation, isn't number one on their priority list.

I still say a ?5 voucher for hearts shop of seat is resold is way forward

Perhaps we can suggest it at the agm?!

Can we suggest it at the agm?

Question. Does Mark Waterson work for Hearts. If so does Mark Waterson ever aknowledge receiving emails. Has anyone ever received an email from Mark Waterson. So many questions and yet no answers.

Question. Does Mark Waterson work for Hearts. If so does Mark Waterson ever aknowledge receiving emails. Has anyone ever received an email from Mark Waterson. So many questions and yet no answers.

Seriously Mitch - make a formal complaint

The club are just about to embark on the building of a new 12 million quid stand which needs to be ready for September so I think the issue of folk not turning up for games, whilst they are aware of the situation, isn't number one on their priority list.

Well perhaps it should be because if the standard on the pitch does not improve there are going to be a lot of empty seats when the capacity increases.

Lets face it we are just about selling out most games at a struggle and our new capacity will add about another 3.5k on to the current one so where are all these extra fans going to come from?

The stand isn't costing ?12 million.

Dagger Is Back

You know what Mitch it might not please some folks on here but I'm as much of a Hearts fan as you and I'm still waiting on an acknowledgement never mind an answer as you.

I'm gonna raise this on Monday. You know what Hearts I'll give you ?70pm and I don't ask for an awful lot for that butt I do expect to be listened to and acknowledged.

Failure to reply in any way to an email is completely unacceptable especially when that email is trying to advance the club.

Embarrassing

Archived