More Backing for JJ..............

Clerry Jambo

Dr. Bapswent

If only these mentions amounted to something tangible.

For example.

I'm backing Sven for the job....but it doesn't make it any more likely that it will happen.

ToadKiller Dog

Was Gary locke not saying yesterday that JJ would be better off staying at Killie and that he expects him to stay there.

Clerry Jambo
Was Gary locke not saying yesterday that JJ would be better off staying at Killie and that he expects him to stay there.

Yip, read that in the Hunday Mail!

bighalders

Can just see it now - Jeffries the first manager to deliver a piece of silverware in 40 years being told by Vald - no you can't play Kingston on Saturday he's not signed his 15 year extension yet so here is Ima ****iuselessarse who played in the Lithuanian 50th division and you will play him instead, Jim says to Vlad ok then boss no problem. I don't think so.

Dr. Bapswent
Can just see it now - Jeffries the first manager to deliver a piece of silverware in 40 years being told by Vald - no you can't play Kingston on Saturday he's not signed his 15 year extension yet so here is Ima ****iuselessarse who played in the Lithuanian 50th division and you will play him instead, Jim says to Vlad ok then boss no problem. I don't think so.

Wow,

Thats like a year old echo.

bighalders
Wow,

Thats like a year old echo.

ehh - a response to a quote today is a year old echo, wow, am I clever or what? :dribble:

JJ dropped players for the same reason, remember he dropped Ritchie when he made it clear he would love to play for Rangers.

Christ - Its bad enough when Hearts fans can't spell the man's name correctly, but when the local radio station gets it wrong, it smacks of shoddy journalism.

I can't imagine that Mark Donaldson wrote what follows, it begs the question has the little rat from unreal radio jumped ship?

Former Hearts midfielder Thomas Flogel is backing Jim
Jeffries
for the vacent (sp) Hearts job. The Kilmarnock boss was in charge at Tynecastle for five years before leaving in 2000 and has been linked with a return this summer, and speaking to Talk 107, Flogel reckons the Tynecastle club would be making the right decision re-appointing
Jeffries

The man's name is Jefferies.

bighalders
JJ dropped players for the same reason, remember he dropped Ritchie when he made it clear he would love to play for Rangers.

That is music to my ears - The MANAGER chose to play or not play a certain player, perhaps that is the difference to our shambolic chaotic mess of a away of running things at Hearts. JJ would be mad to come back and in some ways I wouldn't want him either, could he really re creat the success of the 90s I doubt it

Out of interest - did JJ make that decision as manager, or was he told by Robinson?

I seem to remember at the time it seemed to be a JJ decision. Something along the lines of attitudes like that having a detrimental effect on the other players

Guest casper
That is music to my ears - The MANAGER chose to play or not play a certain player, perhaps that is the difference to our shambolic chaotic mess of a away of running things at Hearts. JJ would be mad to come back and in some ways I wouldn't want him either, could he really re creat the success of the 90s I doubt it

We'd be stepping back 10 years if he were to come back.

Lets move forward.

Only a Game

He said this in the NOTW as well. All you can take from that article is that Jefferies hasnt been approached YET (or that Locke hasny got a clue that its going on)

I'd expect Jefferies to take the job if he is offered it. I dont expect us to even approach him unless 100% control is quite clearly on the table as a "given". I'd also say its quite clear that he hasnt been approached YET.

I wonder who we are looking at right now as No1 choice because it certainly wouldnt appear to be Jefferies.

Guest jambomickey

jefferies wouldn,t stand being told whst to do by a buisnessman in lithuania who very rarely watches hearts play never mind watching the players train. can somebody explain to me why a section of our support can,t see that romanov not qualified to tell a pro football person his job? he a buisnessman

Archived