Maroon Sailor

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Poor wee Neil.

He was so innocent too.

:cornette:

Lennon saga at Tynecastle - the biggest embarrassment in Scottish Football

Title decider at Parkhead - a good atmosphere that just got a bit out of hand because of Sky's schedule. (Not the disgusting bigots in the stands who invaded the pitch numerous times )

Lennon saga at Tynecastle - the biggest embarrassment in Scottish Football

Title decider at Parkhead - a good atmosphere that just got a bit out of hand because of Sky's schedule. (Not the disgusting bigots in the stands who invaded the pitch numerous times )

Sounds like I was right to give it a miss.

Ukios banks..........enter stage right Vladimir.....

Some strong words at the agm against Robinson.......   The stage was set.........

Rangers & Celtic plus bigotry and hooligans......!

Turned it off after five minutes.

True or not it was a sad story.

Footballfirst

Ukios banks..........enter stage right Vladimir.....

Some strong words at the agm against Robinson.......   The stage was set.........

Some well kent fans in the background welcoming him to the club.

Rangers & Celtic plus bigotry and hooligans......!

Turned it off after five minutes.

True or not it was a sad story.

And you can add Graham Speirs to that list of tragics....!

Geoff Kilpatrick

Cosgrove is a right arsehole eh.

Cosgrove conveniently ignores the award Off The Ball gave our Vlad of course.

We are so amazingly lucky. The Budge haters can piss off.

Well said .,......

Rangers worth over ?100 million one minute......roll on the ebt loans........   Are they ever paying them back?

kingantti1874

Ann Budge is the most universally loved owner in the history of football.. the only haters are the bigots and arseholes who have been banned

Malinga the Swinga

Funnily enough, don't see any of the Rangers supporting Craig White haters when you see him being applauded into Ibrox, by the most bigoted fans in football. Justifying Rangers existence because 'we arra peepul'.

However Sir David Murray gets away scot free, without any real criticism. Pathetic journalism.

Malinga the Swinga

For gods sake BBC, they weren't placed into the third division. They are a new club and that is why they started there, when in reality, they should have been in the Lowland league.

For gods sake BBC, they weren't placed into the third division. They are a new club and that is why they started there, when in reality, they should have been in the Lowland league.

It's sharply edited packing so much in but I'd have mentioned that they got a favour even to be put into 3rd division

Failed miserably to address the fact that the old Club died. They were not put down to the bottom tier, they were slid in as a new club. Pathetic.

The best thing about this program is that it's shown that all it takes is one event in another corner of the globe for football clubs, who've spent millions, to come crashing down.

I think the amount championship clubs in England are spending just to get to the riches of the premiership will be seen as a great great mistake when English football crashes in the next 5-10 years.

Sir Talbot Buxomly

Rangers liquidation dealt with in 2 minutes. Investigative journalism, BBC style.

They spent more time on Brookes Mileson and Gretna. Poor stuff.

Failed miserably to address the fact that the old Club died. They were not put down to the bottom tier, they were slid in as a new club. Pathetic.

They said they got liquidated and had to reapply to the football league, and didn't get accepted into the top division and were placed in the third division. What else do you want them to say?

i wish jj was my dad

Quite enjoyed it. Reminded how much I hate Roger mitchell. Only murray can eclipse him for the damage done.

Well done Tom English for putting the blame of Rangers death fairly and squarely at the door of Sir David Murray. Pity the rest of the Glasgow.........error I mean Scottish media don't follow suit.

i wish jj was my dad

They said they got liquidated and had to reapply to the football league, and didn't get accepted into the top division and were placed in the third division. What else do you want them to say?

'The authorities broke all their own rules' would be a good place to start.

Maroon Sailor

Tom English praising Hearts fans

Only journo that had the bottle to blame Murray for Rangers financial meltdown as well

It was generally quite good and covered everything. One thing is missing from the series so far. The behaviour and activities of Celtic fans. I imagine it will remain missing and nobody has an appetite to tell that story.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Cosgrove losing his shit like a bitter Hobo :rofl:

Not bad, could have mentioned we were already 20 million down before Vladimir arrived though, I get fed up explaining that

Exactly. Criticized for not talking about Rangers administration in detail but they'd be criticized for focusing too much on Rangers if they did.

Programme was decent to be honest, and as far as bbc Scotland goes fairly balanced in its reporting of all clubs rather than focusing solely on the OF.

Archived