Celtic Dot Count

Footballfirst

Celtic fans just laugh at our UJ brigade. It's sad that some of our fans get brought down to their level. At least they have OF Sundays back and can sit and be patronized by their big cousins.

It's mutual

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, but if those who can't go (or won't go "cos it's sellik") could release their seats then the club can resell and we would have a genuine full house.

It would certainly be good if people would release their seats. Clearly some are doing so as the numbers rise & fall. There will always be some who can't go, sometimes at the last minute, so a "genuine" full house is not achievable. I'll continue to count games with all seats sold as "full houses". Further sales are a financial bonus.

Celtic fans just laugh at our UJ brigade. It's sad that some of our fans get brought down to their level. At least they have OF Sundays back and can sit and be patronized by their big cousins. 

Who cares what the celtic fans think

A few flags here and there in the Hearts end how will I cope

Clerry Jambo

Wheatfield Gone

Main: Gone

Gorgie: Gone

Roseburn 174

total 174

Wheatfield Gone

Main: Gone

Gorgie: Gone

Roseburn 171

total 171

Yes, but if those who can't go (or won't go "cos it's sellik") could release their seats then the club can resell and we would have a genuine full house.

the club needs to publicise this facility better. It's something I do when I know in advance that one/all of my 3 tickets won;t be used but I have never seen anything from the club about it, only know about it because of kickback 

loveofthegame

Still think this should have sold out before now.

Agreed but so long as it does who really cares?!

Pretty sure if we are hitting 16K+ for every home game we will still be above the Club's budgeting estimation for the season. 

My only worry, has been the lack of good communication on what good is going on in and around the club.  We always seem to get a bit of good news week by week in the lead up to the last two campaigns, this season has been worriedly quiet in comparison.

I fear the European defeat hasn't been erased from the memory and that there is something big and disappointing about to surface - not ITK

The atmosphere during the Maltese game was not good where I was sitting and if that is continuing, the club and players will have a problem with confidence this season.

Example - FOH launching an ambassadors role for the club - this was going to be pushed out after the December Board elections and nothing further has come to fruition.  If it has, then I have missed it and apologise. 

Just seems that the club has gone into its shell.  Hopefully they will do their talking on the park 

I really dont know what people are moaning about. I think the attendance will be brilliant regardless if we sell the remaining few hundered tickets or not.

Considering we have been rubbish for 7 months now and just had one of the most embarrassing results in our club history, I think an attendance of over 16k will be fantastic.

I dont think I have spoken to 1 Hearts fan that is confident we can beat Celtic on Sunday either.

JamboHeriot

Think it's our best chance to beat Celtic this season given they've had a huge amount of travelling and games recently, Roberts is likely to be out, and before they strengthen their team further.

be good to see lower section H full again now all the roasters are out the door and their tickets resold

lovereallyhurtwithoutdjoum

Why do so many Hearts fans get embarrassed of the clubs British traditions and identity?

We_are_the_Hearts

Why do so many Hearts fans get embarrassed of the clubs British traditions and identity?

I would maybe have some respect for them if they brought them every week. Even though I would find it strange someone would need to be so keen to show off their national identity at a home Hearts match. But then me and you know why they only take them to the Celtic matches. I can remember being in Bordeaux and in a picture with lots of Union Jacks, Saltires and a Belgian flag on show. Looks good overseas when using it as an identity and not to try and wind someone up. Doesn't really bother me to be honest, just stated that the Celtic fans just laugh at it and gives them ammunition for the Diet Hun label

Wouldn't expect it to have sold out as we just don't do 'big games' very well under Neilson so a good effort from the fans.

I would maybe have some respect for them if they brought them every week. Even though I would find it strange someone would need to be so keen to show off their national identity at a home Hearts match. But then me and you know why they only take them to the Celtic matches. I can remember being in Bordeaux and in a picture with lots of Union Jacks, Saltires and a Belgian flag on show. Looks good overseas when using it as an identity and not to try and wind someone up. Doesn't really bother me to be honest, just stated that the Celtic fans just laugh at it and gives them ammunition for the Diet Hun label

Fair enough. 

I don't - it's the actions of the neds that sport tea-towels that embarrasses me.

oh God not another one. Have you not got a phoodle banner to be making

I don't - it's the actions of the neds that sport tea-towels that embarrasses me.

You must be easily embarrassed.

Perth to Paisley

Very impressive crowd - especially as a number of parents/fans don't want to be anywhere near the most poisonous fixture in our calendar.

Lots of people don't see it as 'banter'

oh God not another one. Have you not got a phoodle banner to be making

No just think Hearts have genuine reasons to be proud to be a British club, sorry to upset you 

No just think Hearts have genuine reasons to be proud to be a British club, sorry to upset you 

The Union Jack brings politics into club football and most of the time casts a sinister tone. I'm not a fan of a club being overly obsessed with the country in which it was founded or resides for league games (different in Europe).

Seymour M Hersh

The Union Jack Flag brings politics into club football and most of the time casts a sinister tone. I'm not a fan of a club being overly obsessed with the country in which it was founded or resides for league games (different in Europe).

Ftfy

It's only the Jack if it's on an RN ship.

One part of the ground where you sure aint gonny see a UF is in the Celtic end yet most would be British Citizens, just mad that whole scenario from that shower in Green

maroonlegions

One part of the ground where you sure aint gonny see a UF is in the Celtic end yet most would be British Citizens, just mad that whole scenario from that shower in Green

A lot of smeltic fans come over from Eire , so not all of them, hence the problem.. :whistling:

I wonder how many of the 1400  or so  will actually come from Eire and when you say a lot how many do you reckon ??

More form  Edinburgh no doubt

Fact it doesnt matter where Celtic fans are from you wont see a UF in there end

I work with a guy in his 50's has CFC,Eire flag and 1888 on his arm, was a Hearts supporter as a kid, never goes to see them either yet goes on about them a lot, a right mixed mob, and he aint an exception

scott herbertson

Bought a ticket for my brother last week

Tried to get one for his 15 year old son today but it wont allow me  is there a limit of one per season ticket holder?

Oh and it's  158 now

Bought a ticket for my brother last week

Tried to get one for his 15 year old son today but it wont allow me is there a limit of one per season ticket holder?

Oh and it's 158 now

One per registered account. Does your brother have a purchase history himself? If so you can buy his son's one in your brother's name. If not, if you know of anyone with a purchase history who isn't attending see if they'll buy it for you.

With the festival on does it mean that tourists won't be allowed to buy a ticket as they won't have a purchase history?

scott herbertson

One per registered account. Does your brother have a purchase history himself? If so you can buy his son's one in your brother's name. If not, if you know of anyone with a purchase history who isn't attending see if they'll buy it for you.

Thanks for that

Not sure he has as I have always bought for him when he's been over from Germany

I'll get my nephews on the case!

I know of a situation where a Jambo had real difficilty getting a ticket because he doesn't have a great purchasing history.  How do we get tourists during the Festival to Tynie?

Genuine question.

I know of a situation where a Jambo had real difficilty getting a ticket because he doesn't have a great purchasing history.  How do we get tourists during the Festival to Tynie?

Genuine question.

Buying history only needed for high profile games.

Tourists will be able to go to the Inverness game.

scott herbertson

Genuine question.

I think it's only the celticand rangers games where we have this policy, for understandable reasons

Archived