Main             8

Gorgie         10

Total 115

Wheatfield 19

Roseburn   78

Main             8

Gorgie         10

Total 115

Not exactly flying off the shelves.......

JamboHeriot

Wheatfield 19

Roseburn 78

Main 8

Gorgie 10

Total 115

I remember being at Tynie between 2010-2014 - the attendance comfortably less than 15k against Celtic for the majority of the games IIRC.

There will be almost 15k Hearts fans going to the game on Sunday. With the numerous sell outs recently it's easy to forget that we've come a long way attendance-wise in a short space of time.

Clerry Jambo

I remember being at Tynie between 2010-2014 - the attendance comfortably less than 15k against Celtic for the majority of the games IIRC.

There will be almost 15k Hearts fans going to the game on Sunday. With the numerous sell outs recently it's easy to forget that we've come a long way attendance-wise in a short space of time.

Oh I agree mate, a near 14K season ticket holders is an amazing achievement, the game will sell out but I think one of the factors of slow sales for remaining tickets will be seat availability in terms of seats together, numerous single seats which is not great if going in a group

scott herbertson

Wheatfield 19

Roseburn   78

Main             8

Gorgie         10

Total 115

Wheatfield 17

Roseburn   61

Main             5

Gorgie        7

Total 90

selling again

Wheatfield 16

Roseburn   59

Main             5

Gorgie        7

Total 87

Beat me to it!

scott herbertson

Wheatfield 16

Roseburn   59

Main             5

Gorgie        7

Total 87

Beat me to it!

Just like the buses

Wheatfield 16

Roseburn   59

Main             5

Gorgie        7

Total 87

Beat me to it!

My first ever dot count and maybe it's because i'm sh1t at counting dots but i get 182

Wheatfield 13

Roseburn   155

Main             5

Gorgie        9

Total 182

My first ever dot count and maybe it's because i'm sh1t at counting dots but i get 182

Wheatfield 13

Roseburn   155

Main             5

Gorgie        9

Total 182

Bunch at the top of J just been released by the looks of it?

Clerry Jambo

Wheatfield 13

Roseburn   155

Main             5

Gorgie        9

Total 182

Wheatfield 12

Roseburn   156

Main             5

Gorgie        7

Total 180

Clerry Jambo

Wheatfield 12

Roseburn   156

Main             5

Gorgie        7

Total 180

Wheatfield 12

Roseburn   153

Main             4

Gorgie       11

Total 180

Clerry Jambo

Wheatfield 12

Roseburn   153

Main             4

Gorgie       11

Total 180

Wheatfield 11

Roseburn   149

Main            3

Gorgie       10

Total 173

Just went to buy tickets after a change of plans means I can make it only to discover you can only buy one when I'd need two. Surely that must be restricting some others who would attend with friends/family ?!

Heartsmad1874

Just went to buy tickets after a change of plans means I can make it only to discover you can only buy one when I'd need two. Surely that must be restricting some others who would attend with friends/family ?!

Isn't it one per person for any big game? Think the other person your buying for just needs a purchase history from last season i think, this stops any potential Celtic fans getting tickets in the home end

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Only those with a previous booking history can buy tickets for high profile matches.

Isn't it one per person for any big game? Think all the other person your buying for just needs a purchase history from last season i think, this stops any potential Celtic fans getting tickets in the home end

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Probably is indeed, it's the first time I tried to get tickets v either of the cheeks. You're right enough, you just need to have a purchase history and to have attended a game last season. Ironically I was gonna take the missus who bought us hospitality tickets for the Partick game last season but I broke my hand on the morning before the game so we couldn't go ! More ironically it was postponed anyway so got a refund in the end !!

Probably is indeed, it's the first time I tried to get tickets v either of the cheeks. You're right enough, you just need to have a purchase history and to have attended a game last season. Ironically I was gonna take the missus who bought us hospitality tickets for the Partick game last season but I broke my hand on the morning before the game so we couldn't go ! More ironically it was postponed anyway so got a refund in the end !!

I don't think you need a previous booking history to attend a high profile game in hospitality and there was a social media post by Hearts yesterday saying there's still spaces available for the Celtic game. Albeit a much more expensive option.

I don't think you need a previous booking history to attend a high profile game in hospitality and there was a social media post by Hearts yesterday saying there's still spaces available for the Celtic game. Albeit a much more expensive option.

That could make for an interesting drive back to Aberdeen haha !  :rolleyes5:

scott herbertson

That could make for an interesting drive back to Aberdeen haha !  :rolleyes5:

Get a robot car - problem solved!

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Get a robot car - problem solved!

Best not to watch Harry Potter though

Clerry Jambo

Wheatfield 11

Roseburn   149

Main            3

Gorgie       10

Total 173

Wheatfield    9

Roseburn   151

Main              3

Gorgie          9

Total 172

Hopefully Hearts have changed the away ticketing arrangements following all the copies last season.

Seymour M Hersh

Wheatfield    9

Roseburn   151

Main              3

Gorgie          9

Total 172

I take it that'll be the seats closest to the segregation and therefore the smellies. 

Clerry Jambo

I take it that'll be the seats closest to the segregation and therefore the smellies. 

Seymour, there are about 4 empty rows at top of Section J, hospitality not sold I presume, the rest generally singles

Wheatfield   10

Roseburn   146

Main              3

Gorgie          7

Total           166

Pretty poor stuff. This should be sold out.

Fans getting pissed off with Neilson and Levein?

Perhaps, but more likely because buying history required, it's on TV and it's on a Sunday.

Hopefully sales will pick up later this week.

We_are_the_Hearts

If we never sold another ticket it would still be a good crowd for a game against one of the weegie bigots with the game being live on a Sunday

166 tickets left, they will surely  sell

Great news no other clubs in Scotland (bar rangers) sell out at home to Celtic especially after slashing there allocationg

Game will be sold out

Well done to all who are attending

Francis Albert

A joke, right?

Less than 200 short of a sell out with 5 days to go.

The anti-Levein/Neilson rebellion is "poor stuff".

It will sell out but there is a serious downer with the club right now because of Leveinson.  The players are not enjoying their football (clearly) and either are the fans.  Put it this way when we have a big game on  Sunday I always take the Monday off and have my pals round to the flat at 8am on the Sunday to get smashed.  Well, I am working Monday and I probably will not even drink on Sunday.  I am dreading the game and dreading the season.  If it were up to me I?d just give the vile vermin the 3 points to avoid giving them the satisfaction of actually beating us.  Genuinely got such a bad feeling about this season. 

Clerry Jambo

Wheatfield   10

Roseburn   146

Main              3

Gorgie          7

Total           166

Wheatfield   10

Roseburn   138

Main              3

Gorgie          4

Total           155

have just e-mailed the ticket office so 2 seats together should be made available in the Wheatfield section G

It will sell out but there is a serious downer with the club right now because of Leveinson.  The players are not enjoying their football (clearly) and either are the fans.  Put it this way when we have a big game on  Sunday I always take the Monday off and have my pals round to the flat at 8am on the Sunday to get smashed.  Well, I am working Monday and I probably will not even drink on Sunday.  I am dreading the game and dreading the season.  If it were up to me I?d just give the vile vermin the 3 points to avoid giving them the satisfaction of actually beating us.  Genuinely got such a bad feeling about this season. 

If there was a serious downer with the club it wouldn't sell out.

I think it could be your Bipolar personality kicking in.

How are you getting on with your 'I love the thumb' T shirt btw?  :2thumbsup:

have just e-mailed the ticket office so 2 seats together should be made available in the Wheatfield section G

Part Timer

Clerry Jambo

Wheatfield   10

Roseburn   138

Main              3

Gorgie          4

Total           155

Wheatfield   7

Roseburn   139

Main              3

Gorgie          4

Total           153

Clerry Jambo

Wheatfield   7

Roseburn   139

Main              3

Gorgie          4

Total           153

Wheatfield   4

Roseburn   135

Main              3

Gorgie          7

Total           149

Independence

What a post what a great laugh...thanks you have cheered up my day. Keep them coming. What tosh!!!

A joke, right?

Less than 200 short of a sell out with 5 days to go.

The anti-Levein/Neilson rebellion is "poor stuff".

Not a joke.

This should be sold out already. No doubt Levein and Neilsons anti-football is having an impact.

We_are_the_Hearts

Not a joke.

This should be sold out already. No doubt Levein and Neilsons anti-football is having an impact.

I assume we played anti-football under JJ and Sergio as well as we never sold out at Home to Celtic when they were manager as well?  

Also this was out first  game of the season after the Scottish Cup win in 1998.........home to Rangers, live on a Sunday....att 15272 with the Huns having the whole away end.

http://www.londonhearts.com/scores/games/199808021.html

Taking a shot at the crowd for Sunday is just stupid

I respect your opinion mate but we have been selling out the past few seasons with games on tv. First game of this season everyone full of hope and we still have tickets on sale.

Poor.

We_are_the_Hearts

I respect your opinion mate but we have been selling out the past few seasons with games on tv. First game of this season everyone full of hope and we still have tickets on sale.

Poor.

Our average attendance last season was 16423. There are people who don't take young kids to these games and there are people who are still on holiday as well. I think it's a good effort but as you say each to their own.

Our average attendance last season was 16423. There are people who don't take young kids to these games and there are people who are still on holiday as well. I think it's a good effort but as you say each to their own.

Cheers mate

Not a joke.

If you are being serious.... can you name me a time prior to Robbie being in charge,when we sold out  against Celtic on a regular basis ??

We slash the mhanky mobs away allocation and sell them to Hearts fans

Games Live

Its also on a Sunday @ 2.15

The turn out is nothing short of excellent

Well done to all turning up

That Boy Beats must be taking the pi$$

scott herbertson

Wheatfield   4

Roseburn   135

Main              3

Gorgie          7

Total           149

Wheatfield   4

Roseburn   134

Main              2

Gorgie          7

Total           147

We_are_the_Hearts
1985-08-10: Heart of Midlothian 1-1 Celtic, Premier Division1.png?v=20111214172750
  • John Colquhoun makes his bebut for Hearts and scores.
  • A golf ball was thrown from the crowd at Davie Provan.
  ReviewOn a warm day at Tynecastle only a last gasp McStay goal saves Celtic. Tommy Burns has an uncomfortable afternoon against old team mate John Colquhoun.

TeamsHearts: Smith Kidd Whittaker Jardine R MacDonald Levein Colquhoun Watson Clark Robertson Mackay Subs: McNaughton Cherry

Scorer: Colquhoun 27

Celtic: Bonner W McStay Burns Aitken McAdam Grant Provan P McStay Johnston MacLeod McClair Subs: McGrain McInally

Scorer: P McStay 90

Attendance: 22,000

Poor.

Holiday season. Lunchtime, live on TV and the vile nature of the opposition fans.

You cannot blame the perceived apathy for the crowd for this one. I know 3 St holders than cannot go due to hols and kids footie.

Maybe 6 weeks in against a lesser team then we can judge the crowd etc but not this one.

Archived