Tickets for home leg against Birkirkara

Heartsmad1874

Totally agree - but stand by for pelters from the "all fans are equal" brigade! :builder2:

... but they aren't as these people want to take better seats from other people

:look:

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Totally agree - but stand by for pelters from the "all fans are equal" brigade! :builder2:

My only minor issue is that the crap roseburn stand tickets are the same price as my unused platinum season ticket seat. Only a minor issue though nothing to get worked up about.

Sent from my LG-K350 using Tapatalk

I'm guessing a lot of fans were waiting formats night to be done with to make sure the tie was still active before buying a ticket. If we don't get a similar attendance to the first leg then that is quite strange.

The Treasurer

I am aware (and prepared) for my comments to get a "reaction"

It's not meant as an "I'm a better fan than you" type post although no doubt some will twist my words to mean that.

A lot available there, Dot count anyone?

Lots and lots

Wheatfield 1869

A 424

B 269

C 189

D 129

E 210

F 301

G 347

Where's the full dot count?

First real challenge to the dot counters this season and they've disappeared[emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heartsmad1874

Where's the full dot count?

First real challenge to the dot counters this season and they've disappeared[emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was gonna do it but theres far too many green dots for my liking so never bothered :-(

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Yeah stuff that

we can do a full count say tomorrow once a whack of sales if they get the problems resolved

Its not confirmed we know what has been sold with refunds etc due from today

Fxxx the SPFL

Probably get a hard time for this comment but if you didn't get your own season ticket seat then you have only yourself to blame they have been on sale since Tuesday hanging on for last night's result that's the chance you take. If I had been Hearts I would have closed the season ticket sales at 5pm yesterday.

The Treasurer

Probably get a hard time for this comment but if you didn't get your own season ticket seat then you have only yourself to blame they have been on sale since Tuesday hanging on for last night's result that's the chance you take. If I had been Hearts I would have closed the season ticket sales at 5pm yesterday.

Don't see why you should get a hard time, all very fair comments

Should we get through the club and fans need to be on the ball

Ticket sales for the home leg will need to start next Friday and whilst I would not do it, the club will give season ticket holders time to purchase their seats but with it being a weekend we can't give them more than 48 hours surely with other tickets going on sale on the Sunday if at all possible (Monday at the latest)

Should we get through the club and fans need to be on the ball

Ticket sales for the home leg will need to start next Friday and whilst I would not do it, the club will give season ticket holders time to purchase their seats but with it being a weekend we can't give them more than 48 hours surely with other tickets going on sale on the Sunday if at all possible (Monday at the latest)

Agree, ST seats reserved Friday and Saturday, full general sale from Sunday. Means folk who need to physically attend the ticket office should be able to do so on the weekend.

PhoenixHearts

Bought 4 tickets in K on Tuesday thinking the general sale would be much more limited today. Ha. Tons left.

Just moved them to section A. Much better!

Forza Cuore

Just bought mine on etickets, says print at home, but I'd heard these went onto your season ticket card?

...a bit disco

Just bought mine on etickets, says print at home, but I'd heard these went onto your season ticket card?

If it's your season ticket seat it should go on your card.

...a bit disco

Yeah it is, thanks mate.

:thumbsup:

I though that too but I got the email to print out the ticket. Not really a problem but it is my ST seat so I'm a bit lost.

Bought my two season ticket seats on e-tickets (have confirmation) and they've sent me one paper ticket in the post, complete with receipt for ?12.

:muggy:

Bought my two season ticket seats on e-tickets (have confirmation) and they've sent me one paper ticket in the post, complete with receipt for ?12.

:muggy:

Would definitely give the TO a call tomorrow morning just in case the second ST hasn't been activated. Does the paper ticket have the correct name/seat number?

Archived