Tickets for home leg against Birkirkara

Heartsmad1874

maroonlegions

42 tickets still showing available on eTickets.

Just  on e-tickets just now and counted  only 35 available tickets  for sale, thats all stands included.. 

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jamtartan74

Can anyone help me out here? My sis is trying to book 2 tickets our st seats, I usually order them and do everything on my phone, she is doing it on her computer and is wants to use my ref number so I get my loyalty points added but can't find the option to do so, anyone here know how it's done? Cheers.

maroonlegions

now saying 47 for sale... :laugh4:

Imagine if they have doubled sold seats..  :laugh4: ..  people turning up to find someone in their seat...  :laugh4:

now saying 47 for sale... :laugh4:

Imagine if they have doubled sold seats.. :laugh4: .. people turning up to find someone in their seat... :laugh4:

This is why I'm worrying since article says non ST holders in Roseburn, they gave me a Wheatfield seat instead today.

Heartsmad1874

This is why I'm worrying since article says non ST holders in Roseburn, they gave me a Wheatfield seat instead today.

When they released the statement about an hour ago they said all the General sale seats in the Roseburn have sold out with no mention of the other 3 stands again

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

When they released the statement about an hour ago they said all the General sale seats in the Roseburn have sold out with no mention of the other 3 stands again

I'm just confused as to why the article solely says Roseburn, where I was expecting since I'm not a ST holder, but I end up in the Wheatfield where there was no mention of tickets being sold for that stand until Friday?

Heartsmad1874

I'm just confused as to why the article solely says Roseburn, where I was expecting since I'm not a ST holder, but I end up in the Wheatfield where there was no mention of tickets being sold for that stand until Friday?

There was absolute no mention anywhere that non ST holders could buy anywhere but the Roseburn till Friday. Think someone just cocked up this morning by releasing the other stands and they just rolled with it.

What time was this at? Something went wrong with the eTicketing site in the first 20 mins of sales, where only non STs seats went on sale meaning there was no option for ST holders to get their seat. They fixed it, but seems a good few ended up getting seats elsewhere.

Can anyone help me out here? My sis is trying to book 2 tickets our st seats, I usually order them and do everything on my phone, she is doing it on her computer and is wants to use my ref number so I get my loyalty points added but can't find the option to do so, anyone here know how it's done? Cheers.

She has to add you to her Hearts network to be able to assign tickets to you online.

To do that;

Click my account.

Click my hearts network

Click search for existing users

Type customer reference number

Type surname

Search

You may need to respond to an email confirming the request although I'm not 100% if you have to.

What time was this at? Something went wrong with the eTicketing site in the first 20 mins of sales, where only non STs seats went on sale meaning there was no option for ST holders to get their seat. They fixed it, but seems a good few ended up getting seats elsewhere.

Was in the first 20 minutes that I got it. I have e-mailed just in case it was a mistake and have taken a ST holder's seat. I clicked best available and that's what it gave me.

Heartsmad1874

Was in the first 20 minutes that I got it. I have e-mailed just in case it was a mistake and have taken a ST holder's seat. I clicked best available and that's what it gave me.

Its easy enough to find out if it is an ST seat? See the seat you got and see if its available to buy as an ST, i bought a ticket for a non ST holder mate earlier in G so don't worry about it mate

There was/is nowhere that the reserved ST seats are showing on the stadium plan so they aren't available for general sale just now but there were odd seats dotted about all over the stadium that aren't ST seats so will have been sold today. That all looks reasonable to me, it's just the notice said only the Roseburn for general sale before Friday that's confusing everybody.

You wouldn't have gotten a ST seat. It would've just been gaps in the other stands around STs. The problem was ST couldn't buy their seat (nor anyone else buy that seat) in the first 20 mins because of some problem which they resolved.

Folk who had wanted their ST seat but ended up somewhere else can still get their ST seat if they contact the club, as their ST seat won't get sold until 9am Friday.

maroonlegions

There was/is nowhere that the reserved ST seats are showing on the stadium plan so they aren't available for general sale just now but there were odd seats dotted about all over the stadium that aren't ST seats so will have been sold today. That all looks reasonable to me, it's just the notice said only the Roseburn for general sale before Friday that's confusing everybody.

So as a non ST holder the seat in section N i bought today was most likely a non ST seat..  ??

Heartsmad1874

So as a non ST holder the seat in section N i bought today was most likely a non ST seat.. ??

Depends where in N you bought it as there are no ST's available in N1 or N2 only N3

maroonlegions

Depends where in N you bought it as there are no ST's available in N1 or N2 only N3

Ah, right i bought a seat  in upper section N3..   :uhoh2: ........ :laugh4:

Only one ticket in upper selection N3  still showing  for sale.. :beatnik2:

maroonlegions

Just checked that seat i bought in section N3 against season ticket seats sold and that seat i bought is available to buy as a ST seat, so i have bought a non season ticket seat.. thank feck... lol; 

Heartsmad1874

Just checked that seat i bought in section N3 against season ticket seats sold and that seat i bought is available to buy as a ST seat, so i have bought a non season ticket seat.. thank feck... lol;

If you like it so much when your at the game you should defo make it a st seat mate :laugh4:

jamtartan74

She has to add you to her Hearts network to be able to assign tickets to you online.

To do that;

Click my account.

Click my hearts network

Click search for existing users

Type customer reference number

Type surname

Search

You may need to respond to an email confirming the request although I'm not 100% if you have to.

thanks very much for that bud much appreciated, will let her know [emoji1303].

There was absolute no mention anywhere that non ST holders could buy anywhere but the Roseburn till Friday. Think someone just cocked up this morning by releasing the other stands and they just rolled with it.

Yeah, seems to be what's happened. There's a spare single seat in amongst my friends and I in section V which I was hoping to buy for my Mrs when the rest of the ground opened up on Friday. So this afternoon I go on to buy my own seat and read on here that there's tickets on sale across the ground and only two left in the rafters of V. Hoping some ST holders around us haven't bought so that I can get something else on Friday. If not she can just squeeze in reside the rest of us!

maroonlegions

If you like it so much when your at the game you should defo make it a st seat mate :laugh4:

:2thumbsup:

maroonlegions

Just counted 37 tickets  still showing as available for purchase ,that"s all stands included..  

underwaterwoodwelder

Does anyone know what happened this morning then. I was logged in at 9.03 as I waited in the Que for say 5 mins. When I went to buy my st seats in the roseburn majority of the stadium had already sold out at 9.10am it was as if the tickets had been on sale all day Monday or something.

Now I'm in the wheatfield with my son two seats apart, very strange indead especially since I was logged on so early.

Does anyone know what happened this morning then. I was logged in at 9.03 as I waited in the Que for say 5 mins. When I went to buy my st seats in the roseburn majority of the stadium had already sold out at 9.10am it was as if the tickets had been on sale all day Monday or something.

Now I'm in the wheatfield with my son two seats apart, very strange indead especially since I was logged on so early.

I'd suggest when the unsold ST seats go on sale on Friday you call straight through to the ticket office and see if you can swap your tickets for two together somewhere, although if your tickets are print at home that may not be feasible.

underwaterwoodwelder

I'd suggest when the unsold ST seats go on sale on Friday you call straight through to the ticket office and see if you can swap your tickets for two together somewhere, although if your tickets are print at home that may not be feasible.

My st seats have been sold though??

Yeah buy hopefully there'll be 2 unsold ST seats elsewhere in the ground that you and your son could switch to so that you're not separated. :)

It's been repeated a lot already in this thread, but there was a problem with the eticketing site at first where only non ST seats were made available. This meant ST weren't able to get their seat as all ST seats were blocked off. By around 9:20am, the problem was fixed and all STs were able to buy their seat or any other non ST seat.

Your ST seat is still available, no one else would've been able to buy it. Get in touch with Hearts ([email protected]) and they'll move your tickets back to your ST seats.

Your ST seats should still be reserved until Friday. Have you logged back on to check again as there was a glich first thing?

Not received my email confirmation, anyone else?

Ticket goes onto your ST card, but you should've gotten a confirmation right away. Not in junk/spam? 

Does all this mean that this game is a sell-out?

Remarkable if that's the case.

[no! It means everyone who has a season ticket has had their seat reserved for them. If it's not actually bought by the person by friday it will be released for sale

quote name=Kiwidoug" post="5486826" timestamp="1468381991]

Ticket goes onto your ST card, but you should've gotten a confirmation right away. Not in junk/spam?

Sorted it, thanks. Email address had been deleted from my account, not sure why.

Heartsmad1874

We'll know on Friday. Although i'm pretty sure some ST seats will be released for sale as some ST holders have bought tickets elsewhere i think.

scott herbertson

We'll know on Friday. Although i'm pretty sure some ST seats will be released for sale as some ST holders have bought tickets elsewhere i think.

or are not able to make it to the game (like me)

mainstandjambo

Only 8 left now. Will just be a question of people having to wait until 9.00 am on Friday to see how many ST holders have not purchased their own seats. 

I would think once the deadline for season ticket holders renewing has passed there will be a good few thousand released for general sale.

We_are_the_Hearts

I would think once the deadline for season ticket holders renewing has passed there will be a good few thousand released for general sale.

Yip some folk dont like buying out with ST, some will be on holiday and some will be saving up for new bed sheets

scott herbertson

Yip some folk dont like buying out with ST, some will be on holiday and some will be saving up for new bed sheets

To get out of the Old Stand when we go a couple down?

bedsheets%2Broperope.jpg

letsalldothebeattie

Still need to get mine. Hopefully get mine sorted today forgot they went on sale yesterday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All I care about is people getting to the game at a normal time and managing to find the correct seat.

The Infonet game was an absolute farce.  I'm surprised some folk can find their way home each day.

All I care about is people getting to the game at a normal time and managing to find the correct seat.

The Infonet game was an absolute farce. I'm surprised some folk can find their way home each day.

should be a lot better with most people in their own seats - if they can remember what they were

All seats sold for now

it is worth checking to see if any tickets are released before Friday 9am when any unsold season ticket seats become available

eg 1 in G became available last hour

Heartsmad1874

Aslong as they let Hearts fans in through the Roseburn this time rather than having a queue round the street outside the Wheatfield 5 mins before kick off it will be fine

Just phoned and waited 10 mins to be told there is a problem at present and to call back as cant book my seats at this time....pfffft.....

Archived