Tickets for home leg against Birkirkara

Heartsmad1874

Heartsmad1874

On sale now but when i went on to get mine it said General sale and no option to purchase my own seat as a season ticket holder. Its impossible to choose the seat you specifically want when your on the etickets mobile site, So i'm now 2 seats along from where i normally am.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On sale now but when i went on to get mine it said General sale and no option to purchase my own seat as a season ticket holder. Its impossible to choose the seat you specifically want when your on the etickets mobile site, So i'm now 2 seats along from where i normally am.

I think they've mucked up. As said in the other thread, I thought it was limited to just Roseburn for non ST holders but I've been given a seat in the Wheatfield.

...a bit disco

Taking a mate to the game so have foregone my season ticket and instead had a free run at the Roseburn.

The advantages of an eTicket system working well!

thehibsareintheirbeds

Managed to get out 4 season ticket seats no bother. Maybe theyre also selling the few remaining non season ticket wheatfield seats too (if there are any).

Generic Username

Your seat will have already been reserved and either be sitting in your basket or at the top of the page under "your reserved seats" (in grey)

The Treasurer

If you log in there is an option for reserved seat which should be your own ST seat if you've given your correct details.

Click on this option and it should be added to your ST smartcard

Heartsmad1874

Your seat will have already been reserved and either be sitting in your basket or at the top of the page under "your reserved seats" (in grey)

I went on at 9 after being in a queue and there was nothing in reserved or my basket just that they were on sale to GS, Emailed the club and just told them to sell my ST seat for the game

Harvey Specter

When I first logged on my seat wasn't reserved for me and it was allowing me to purchase any seat I wanted. I logged off and tried again 5/10 minutes later and it was working, my seat was reserved and I've added it to my smart card.

I'm assuming due to the early technical issues, some people may log on and find that their seat has already been sold?

Daz_1874_HMFC

Not letting my select 2 seats for anywhere in the Roseburn online

Season ticket holder but don't want my seat as bringing friend along but can't select 2 seats together but will let me do one seat at a time

Generic Username

I went on at 9 after being in a queue and there was nothing in reserved or my basket just that they were on sale to GS, Emailed the club and just told them to sell my ST seat for the game

It will have been there, I had the same issue myself and thought I'd been bumped but it's all fine now. As long as you get yourself a ticket. Think they could do with maybe jazzing up e-tickets slightly to make it easier to use in instances like this.

Phil Dunphy

Not letting my select 2 seats for anywhere in the Roseburn online

Season ticket holder but don't want my seat as bringing friend along but can't select 2 seats together but will let me do one seat at a time

Log out and back in again.

Same thing happened to me, but the 2nd time I logged in it gave me the option to reserve my seats.

scottish_chicP

Club saying those with this issue should log out and back in which should resolve it.

...a bit disco

Club saying those with this issue should log out and back in which should resolve it.

Birkirkara home leg tickets: For anyone having issues selecting their own seat; please try logging out and then back in again@HeartsTickets

I think they've mucked up. As said in the other thread, I thought it was limited to just Roseburn for non ST holders but I've been given a seat in the Wheatfield.

yeah, there are seats available throughout ground - basically every seat not bought as season ticket

half of L in Roseburn also released

Had slight issues at first. Not an ST holder so was looking for Roseburn tickets. Didn't know if all sections were open so tickets best available and it wasn't giving me anything.

Just clicked on K and got 2 seats no problem. Row 25 right behind the goals. Bring it on.

Heartsmad1874

yeah, there are seats available throughout ground - basically every seat not bought as season ticket

half of L in Roseburn also released

Thought they were waiting till Friday to release the non ST seats?? Sure the club statement said Roseburn only (might be wrong on that)

Anyway seats swapped :yas:

Seats available for general sale (if you don't have season ticket)

Wheatfield 39

Gorgie 18

Main 28

Roseburn 268

Selling fast

Phil Dunphy

If it's general sale then why is it not allowing me to select 2 seats in roseburn

Are you trying to buy season ticket seats or just two seats anywhere?

Bought mine no problem...other than looking for ages for the postage options completely forgetting it's being put onto the ST card. :D

Daz_1874_HMFC

Are you trying to buy season ticket seats or just two seats anywhere?

Was 2 seats anywhere but it's worked, probably my fault

gerryjambo41

Just bought 2 for my son and I , reserved season ticket seats not a problem:D

...a bit disco

That's Roseburn limited availability only now.

Jambof3tornado

Hopefully pricing will see this being a great seller.

Hopefully we'll bring a lead into the home leg.

Heartsmad1874

Are they selling the non ST seats everywhere??

The club statement from Friday says differently

In addition, season ticket holders will be given the opportunity to purchase their seats from 9am on Tuesday until 9am on Friday. Non-season ticket holders can also purchase tickets from 9am on Tuesday, in the Roseburn Stand. Once the exclusivity period for season ticket holders closes on Friday, all remaining seats will be released on general sale.

Just tried buying the 3 ST seats I go along with but only 2 of them are showing up.  I can't see anywhere on the site now it's changed to add other ST holders to your account now either.

Phil Dunphy

Are they selling the non ST seats everywhere??

The club statement from Friday says differently

In addition, season ticket holders will be given the opportunity to purchase their seats from 9am on Tuesday until 9am on Friday. Non-season ticket holders can also purchase tickets from 9am on Tuesday, in the Roseburn Stand. Once the exclusivity period for season ticket holders closes on Friday, all remaining seats will be released on general sale.

The statement means that we'll be selling unsold season ticket seats on Friday.

Phil Dunphy

Just tried buying the 3 ST seats I go along with but only 2 of them are showing up.  I can't see anywhere on the site now it's changed to add other ST holders to your account now either.

When you click on reserved tickets, it should give you the option to select other seats.

Heartsmad1874

The statement means that we'll be selling unsold season ticket seats on Friday.

'Non season ticket holders can also purchase tickets from 9am on Tuesday, in the Roseburn' that reads to me as if non ST holders can only buy in Roseburn.

When you click on reserved tickets, it should give you the option to select other seats.

Yeah, I can see 2 of the 3 seats I should be able to buy.  Annoyingly, the one missing is the seat in the middle...

At least I've got until Friday to sort it out.

Heartsmad1874

Yeah, I can see 2 of the 3 seats I should be able to buy. Annoyingly, the one missing is the seat in the middle...

At least I've got until Friday to sort it out.

You still can?

Account - Your Account - Loyalty Points

And it should come up with the history.

You still can?

Account - Your Account - Loyalty Points

And it should come up with the history.

Aye, just found it and edited my post before you replied to this.  Found out where to add ST holders to my network again to get the 3rd person back.  Done that but I still can't purchase their seat. 

That worked for me. Three tickets bought now although don't seem to have an option to print them which is odd considering they are etickets. 

Got confirmation email but no attachment so must be posted out.

scottish_chicP

That worked for me. Three tickets bought now although don't seem to have an option to print them which is odd considering they are etickets.

Got confirmation email but no attachment so must be posted out.

If they are ST tickets they should go on to your card.

If they are ST tickets they should go on to your card.

Ah right. My son bought the tickets for the Infonet game and he printed them off but they were not our regular seats. Thanks for that.

'Non season ticket holders can also purchase tickets from 9am on Tuesday, in the Roseburn' that reads to me as if non ST holders can only buy in Roseburn.

no

it's all areas

currently

Wheatfield 35

Gorgie 15

Main 26

I have bought 2 seats in K for me and my mate meaning that my season ticket in C will be freed up on Friday. I considered waiting until Friday before buying but, based upon speed of ticket sales for the FC Infonet match, I decided that to make sure of 2 decent seats together I'd better act quickly.

Bought 4 in section L. There will be two unsold season ticket seats in section E come Friday.

Sent from my LG-K350 using Tapatalk

scottish_chicP

Ah right. My son bought the tickets for the Infonet game and he printed them off but they were not our regular seats. Thanks for that.

Yeah think that was because they opened the stadium in sections!

Son Of Anarchy

Struggling using etickets on phone here to get 3 seats in wheatfield :( will end up calling again.

Can't buy mine for some reason. Wrong bank card details... Only one I have so no it's not.... Leave it till later.

Placid Casual

Can't buy mine for some reason. Wrong bank card details... Only one I have so no it's not.... Leave it till later.

It's not just you. It wouldn't accept my card details either, tried two different ones :(

It's not just you. It wouldn't accept my card details either, tried two different ones :(

Same issue here - will leave it a bit and try again

Archived