Tickets for home leg against Birkirkara

Heartsmad1874

Placid Casual

Can't buy mine for some reason. Wrong bank card details... Only one I have so no it's not.... Leave it till later.

Same issue here - will leave it a bit and try again

I got them on the phone in the end, just in case the eTickets problem isn't fixed today.

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's not just you. It wouldn't accept my card details either, tried two different ones :(

Mine is going to the point of sale but then the countdown timer is just running down. Tickets not bought.

EDIT - tried again. Done. :)

John Findlay

Queue at the ticket office is about 30mins. That's how long I waited. Gorgie beam back is a sellout.

Heartsmad1874

Gorgie 18

Wheatfield 32

Roseburn 202

Main 26

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

mainstandjambo

Wheatfield   -   13

Gorgie         -   17

Main            -   23

Roseburn    -  109

Total           -  162

Got my season tickets seats and also bought my mates 3 seats in the roseburn.... for 5 tickets to be collected from tynecastle it was an admin fee of ?12. I like the fact you can buy on line but the charges are a bit steep for the privilege!

Zerothehero

I'm having a nightmare with this trying to buy our 4 season ticket seats. E-ticket won't accept my login information and no-one is answering the phone! What number is everyone using to get through? Do you need to go through that automated ticketmaster thing? E-ticket is great if it works but when something goes wrong it's hopeless.

Zerothehero

I'm having a nightmare with this trying to buy our 4 season ticket seats. E-ticket won't accept my login information and no-one is answering the phone! What number is everyone using to get through? Do you need to go through that automated ticketmaster thing? E-ticket is great if it works but when something goes wrong it's hopeless.

I take that back. The ticketmaster thing is actually quite good.

I'm getting old and feared of automated things.

Wheatfield   -   15

Gorgie         -   13

Main            -   21

Roseburn    -  54

Total           -  103

Prince Buaben

My reserved tickets were in my basket when i logged in

Isn't there a reset password option that will change the password and email it to you (as long as you know the customer reference number)?  If you no longer have access to that email account, you are knackered.

Heartsmad1874

Isn't there a reset password option that will change the password and email it to you (as long as you know the customer reference number)? If you no longer have access to that email account, you are knackered.

Had this same problem in regards with the email address. Simply emailed the club told them i had a new one and they updated my details very quickly, So if thats the case your in its not very hard to get out of :pleasing:

Do you still get hit with the admin fee when you call or go into the ticket office?

yes ?1.50 by phone,

the phone no is on the club website, once you go through the options your asked to state the venue, date & event in a clear voice then your through to talk to an operative, the clear voice thing? if it can understand an auld fart fae Larbert It'll understand anyone. :2thumbsup:

Son Of Anarchy

Just got 3 tickets over the phone.Nowhere left anywhere with 3 seats together so we are scattered over G. Oh well, least we got them.

the phone no is on the club website, once you go through the options your asked to state the venue, date & event in a clear voice then your through to talk to an operative, the clear voice thing? if it can understand an auld fart fae Larbert It'll understand anyone. :2thumbsup:

Never press option 1 then option 1,always option 1 then option 8,gets you straight to ticket office.

So 103 left? Is that all general sale seats? Meaning the rest are just ST seats.

Also, I was another who interpreted the article as non-ST holders could only buy Roseburn from today with the rest going on sale on Friday.

Never press option 1 then option 1,always option 1 then option 8,gets you straight to ticket office.

good shout jamboman, cheers, will do that next time :2thumbsup:

Wheatfield   -   11

Gorgie         -   13

Main            -  19

Roseburn     -  41

Total           -  84

ST holders can get their own seat until Friday. Then all remaining seats go on open sale. Current open sale is seats currently not sold as season tickets plus unallocated blocks in the Roseburn.

Just a bit of info in case anybody has the same problem as me.phoned ticketmaster got my ticket and my daughters no problem but I wanted to upgrade my grandsons to an adult.ticketmaster told me they couldn't do that. they.told me to phone ticket office option 1 then option 8.waited a couple of minutes before answered.All sorted printed ticket sent out tomorrow 1st class

Heartsmad1874

How's the wee team doing with their 20k stadium?

Sold out for Thursday?

Their probably giving about 5 away with your loaf of bread at the shops in Leith so might be a decent turn out.

Heartsmad1874

This was one of the replies when it was announced on there sales hit 8k :rofl:

**** me, at that rate were going to have to fill the corners in as the ground ain't big enough.

This was one of the replies when it was announced on there sales hit 8k :rofl:

**** me, at that rate were going to have to fill the corners in as the ground ain't big enough.

:rofl:

Zerothehero

Isn't there a reset password option that will change the password and email it to you (as long as you know the customer reference number)? If you no longer have access to that email account, you are knackered.

Tried that! It sends the email but doesn't recognise the account, bought tickets for the Infonet game there so was working couple of weeks ago.

Did it on the phone in the end but was quite annoying as there are no easy help options.

Footballfirst

I'd expect two to three thousand to be released after Friday's ST cut-off date, maybe more if we don't get a good result in the first leg.

A lot of fans will appreciate the club giving them the first option on their usual seat, added to that the ticket prices are only ?12/?6 for a European game, there is no doubt that we will sell out, we'll know our potential opponents for the next round at the time of the game so Tynecastle should be buzzing next Thursday.

Stephane Grappelli

Three tickets purchased on the way home there, in cash, representing a total injection of 30 (thirty) pounds sterling into the HMFC coffers.  In the Tynie Arms now if anyone fancies a Tennent's.  I'll be the man smoking two cigarettes.

Three tickets purchased on the way home there, in cash, representing a total injection of 30 (thirty) pounds sterling into the HMFC coffers.  In the Tynie Arms now if anyone fancies a Tennent's.  I'll be the man smoking two cigarettes.

Outside I hope.

maroonlegions

Just bought one in upper section N, also chose the option to print  e-ticket off at home, got an e-mail  with attachment  from ticket office once payment went through , made sure printer was on and had paper in it.. clicked attachment and e-ticket printed off no problem, beats travelling to ticket office, sweating on the postie delivering it ,, easy peasy, day off also on the Friday from work, pints in the boozer before game and after, happy days... FTH.. 

Aye, just found it and edited my post before you replied to this.  Found out where to add ST holders to my network again to get the 3rd person back.  Done that but I still can't purchase their seat. 

I'm having the same issue.  I have 15 folk in my netweork but I can only purchase for 8 of them.  I only need 4 however but one of those 4 I can;t seem to select.  Tried calling and got through to ticketmaster and they said I need to speak to the club and everytime I try and call I get ticketmaster haha!!

I will try again tomrorow.  

Footballfirst

Club Update

Over 4,000 tickets have been sold for Hearts? Europa League home tie against FC Birkirkara since going on sale this morning.

Due to heavy demand, all of the general sale tickets in the Roseburn Stand have been snapped up since going on sale at 9am Tuesday morning. As a result, any non-season ticket holders wishing to purchase a ticket will have to wait until 9am on Friday, 15th July.

Season ticket holders have until 9am on Friday to purchase their seats for the match. Any unclaimed tickets will then be released for general sale.

Tickets are priced at ?12 for adults and ?6 concessions.

Season ticket holders who do purchase their own seat will have the match added to their smartcard.

Supporters can buy their tickets now via the club?s three sales channels: online at Hearts eTickets, over the phone by calling 0333 043 1874, option 1 then 1, or in person at the Hearts Ticket Centre on McLeod Street.

Disabled supporters should contact the Ticket Centre directly by calling 03333 043 1874, option 1 then 8.

Heartsmad1874

Club Update

Over 4,000 tickets have been sold for Hearts? Europa League home tie against FC Birkirkara since going on sale this morning.

Due to heavy demand, all of the general sale tickets in the Roseburn Stand have been snapped up since going on sale at 9am Tuesday morning. As a result, any non-season ticket holders wishing to purchase a ticket will have to wait until 9am on Friday, 15th July.

Season ticket holders have until 9am on Friday to purchase their seats for the match. Any unclaimed tickets will then be released for general sale.

Season ticket holders who do purchase their own seat will have the match added to their smartcard.

Supporters can buy their tickets now via the club?s three sales channels: online at Hearts eTickets, over the phone by calling 0333 043 1874, option 1 then 1, or in person at the Hearts Ticket Centre on McLeod Street.

Disabled supporters should contact the Ticket Centre directly by calling 03333 043 1874, option 1 then 8.

It says 'as a result non season ticket holders have to wait till Friday' even though lots have already bought tickets :wtf:

It says 'as a result non season ticket holders have to wait till Friday' even though lots have already bought tickets :wtf:

A limited number of non-season ticket seats were on sale this morning but have all sold.

All season ticket seats not purchased by Friday will be put on general sale for non-season ticket holders to buy.

Ferryjambo99

Because tickets available to non season ticket holders have sold out.

In short all available non ST tickets have gone!

Heartsmad1874

I read the statement on Friday that tickets for non ST holders would only be in the Roseburn till Friday when more would be made available must have missed something. Thanks guys [emoji106]

Supporters can buy their tickets now via the club?s three sales channels: online at Hearts eTickets, over the phone by calling 0333 043 1874, option 1 then 1, or in person at the Hearts Ticket Centre on McLeod Street.

I'm having the same issue. I have 15 folk in my netweork but I can only purchase for 8 of them. I only need 4 however but one of those 4 I can;t seem to select. Tried calling and got through to ticketmaster and they said I need to speak to the club and everytime I try and call I get ticketmaster haha!!

I will try again tomrorow.

Option1 then option8 mate will bypass ticketmaster and put you straight through to ticket office.

hmfc4life1991

Should have all just gone on general sale as per Infonet game. worked 9-5 today, come home to book just 2 tickets and no where in the ground has 2 together, its daft!!

Archived