Tickets for home leg against Birkirkara

Heartsmad1874

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Heartsmad1874

Managed to get 'hospitality' tickets for ?35 a head.

Very good offer from the club that [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Heartsmad1874

Game no longer available on etickets. Sellout? :pleasing:

Captain Sausage

Very good offer from the club that [emoji106]

Any idea what it includes?!?!

It can't be sold out yet but it also isn't allowing season ticket holders on to buy their seat either. Maybe just in a twist as all non-season ticket seats are sold out now.

I couldn't click on section E, however when I went to My Reserved Seats, I had the option of buying my seat and everyone on my friends list too.

Looks like the ticket office is up and running again.

Got through on the phone and reserved our ST seats for the game.

Heartsmad1874

Where's the dot count thread?

Scott's no going so don't think there will be the one for this game :-(

scott herbertson

Scott's no going so don't think there will be the one for this game :-(

I'll be on counting duties on Friday morning but up in edinburgh for the weekend (but not for the game :thumbsdown: ) so will resume on Monday if there are any left..

Sorry going back and I know for lots of obvious reasons we can't have it anymore but the days of the terracings we could just pay at the turnstiles .No problem about 'my seat'.You just got in early and got your space if you didn't you were stuck outside.Just me reminiscing .By the way I've got 'my seat'' ha ha

weegie jambo

just called the ticket office now and its sold out !!!!!! I'm now looking for two adult tickets together if anyone has 2 spares? send me a PM

Heartsmad1874

just called the ticket office now and its sold out !!!!!! I'm now looking for two adult tickets together if anyone has 2 spares? send me a PM

There will be more for sale on Friday as the ST seats that have not been taken are released. Hold tight [emoji106]

scott herbertson

You just need to log on early on Friday I reckon you'll be fine - I'm guessing there will be just under 1500 seats for sale

Clerry Jambo

You just need to log on early on Friday I reckon you'll be fine - I'm guessing there will be just under 1500 seats for sale

I'm going to guess more Scott just a hunch

Captain Sausage

Theres a thread somewhere on page 1 about it, And theres a link from the website about all the details mate [emoji106]

Edit : Here is the link http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/news/5217

Cheers mate. Excited for it! Get married on the Saturday so might not go too hard...

weegie jambo
Heartsmad1874, on 13 Jul 2016 - 4:42 PM, said:

There will be more for sale on Friday as the ST seats that have not been taken are released. Hold tight [emoji106]

excellent, a mate just called me with the same info.....fingers crossed for friday

Heartsmad1874

Cheers mate. Excited for it! Get married on the Saturday so might not go too hard...

Theres a full day inbetween to recover mate you'll be alright [emoji106]

scott herbertson

I originally typed 2000 but adjusted it down to reduce the amount of negativity I might get inresponse!

Me too

The club announced we'd sold 4000 yesterday. I reckon we've got around 15000 in total to shift taking away hospitality and 1k seats in the Roseburn. Unless we shift 10,000 tickets today and tomorrow, I think there will be 3 or 4 thousand for sale on Friday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So season ticket holders can't buy their seats anymore? I've tried getting mine and my boys seats but it's coming up as Sold Out?

Schevchenko

So season ticket holders can't buy their seats anymore? I've tried getting mine and my boys seats but it's coming up as Sold Out?

Bought mine a couple of hours ago bud try phoning the ticket line

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Bought mine a couple of hours ago bud try phoning the ticket line

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Will do [emoji106]

smartin1987

Why have hearts sold my seats when I pay the same as everyone in the roseburn. I have only moved to the roseburn stand last season as have the recent addition of my two kids to the family have had season tickets in the family for a very long time disgraceful hearts

Why have hearts sold my seats when I pay the same as everyone in the roseburn. I have only moved to the roseburn stand last season as have the recent addition of my two kids to the family have had season tickets in the family for a very long time disgraceful hearts

If you have season tickets they wont have. Look under reserved seats or phone ticket office if they're not showing.

Sent from my LG-K350 using Tapatalk

smartin1987

Roseburn completely sold out. Also think roseburn season tickets should have priority on Friday as the whole system is a joke

Roseburn completely sold out. Also think roseburn season tickets should have priority on Friday as the whole system is a joke

They should be saved for you. Log in and they'll be in your basket. If not, call the ticket office.

smartin1987

Sorry guys don't if you are aware roseburn standem where put to general sale. On holiday back on Friday will try and sort something out tried phoning today but ringing out.

Your season ticket seats are reserved for you. Phone the TO if you can't work the website.

Sorry guys don't if you are aware roseburn standem where put to general sale. On holiday back on Friday will try and sort something out tried phoning today but ringing out.

Phone before Friday if you can as your seats will be up for open sale at 9am Friday morning.

For anyone still not getting it, just phoned just now Option 1 then Option 8, own seat. Time taken - 1 min 45 secs. Easy.

scott herbertson

Mate, I am in the roseburn (H) and when I log in I see my ticket is still reserved for me  - I haven't bought it as i am not going but it's still not sold - it doesn't show as available on the plan because it is there for me

There should be a note that says reserved tickets when you log in to eticketing - just add these to the basket

King Of The Cat Cafe

Curiously, I had problems when I went in through the hearts e tickets tab on the home page.

Then I opened up the news story about the ticket sales and clicked from the link there - issues resolved, ticket waiting for me.

i wont be able to get round to gorgie until monday will there still be tickets aye or should i do a 7am job tomorrow just incase?

Masonic, on 14 Jul 2016 - 1:59 PM, said:

i wont be able to get round to gorgie until monday will there still be tickets aye or should i do a 7am job tomorrow just incase?

hope so we aint going till next week to get ours

. I'm thinking sold out by Friday /Saturday.

Tams bird, on 14 Jul 2016 - 2:06 PM, said:

mmm. better get my mate to nip up and get them just incase :2thumbsup:

wouldnt wait til Monday mate

wouldnt wait til Monday mate

mmm. better get my mate to nip up and get them just incase :2thumbsup:

il try get them the morn just incase

Find Tickets

Selected Match
Open To
Options
  • Match Restrictions
    • General Sale
    • Restricted
    • Members Only
    • Members Restricted
    • Season Ticket Holders
  • July2120:00Thu
    comp.5.png
    tixtype.norestrictions.png

Hearts v BirkirkaraTynecastle

We're sorry!

This event is no longer onsale through the e-Tickets site or it has sold out. Always check onsales dates for all events to make sure that you don't miss out on any match tickets.

Please return to Ticket Home to continue browsing.

scott herbertson

Find Tickets

Selected Match
Open To
Options
  • Match Restrictions
    • General Sale
    • Restricted
    • Members Only
    • Members Restricted
    • Season Ticket Holders
  • July2120:00Thu
    comp.5.png
    tixtype.norestrictions.png

Hearts v BirkirkaraTynecastle

We're sorry!

This event is no longer onsale through the e-Tickets site or it has sold out. Always check onsales dates for all events to make sure that you don't miss out on any match tickets.

Please return to Ticket Home to continue browsing.

are you a ST holder?

If so on the opening page of eticets siteyou should see a message saying your seats are reserved for you and can be added to your basket

No general sale until tomorrow and that will be for tickets season ticket holders havent purchased

...a bit disco

Tickets state Roseburn to be accessed through the Wheatfield turnstiles again.

Cue more queueing, moaning, etc.

Heartsmad1874

Tickets state Roseburn to be accessed through the Wheatfield turnstiles again.

Cue more queueing, moaning, etc.

To be fair it was a shambles against Infonet

...a bit disco

To be fair it was a shambles against Infonet

I arrived about 7:30pm and only queued for 2-3 minutes.

Sometimes that last pint just ain't worth it.

Archived