**Summer 2016 Transfer Thread**

Chaps

• Replies 923
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tbf to him, I'd imagine he's extremely difficult to defend against, his pace running in behind is not what defenders like.

Then again arsenal don't play counter attacking football, might not suit him.

This ^^^ Vardy's a great player under the right conditions and tactics, might work at Arsenal though, they attack quite quickly at times, wouldnt work at City.

Say What Again

BBC reporting Vardy still hasn't made his mind up over the move, but this picture that's appeared suggests otherwise.

capture.jpg

BBC reporting Vardy still hasn't made his mind up over the move, but this picture that's appeared suggests otherwise.

capture.jpg

Looks like a good (flipped) Photoshop of the leaked Granit Xhaka picture to me

capture.jpg

Looks like a good (flipped) Photoshop of the leaked Granit Xhaka picture to me

This one on the left:

57404b6caa8b5_GranitXhakakit.jpg

Christian Nade available after he chose not to renew with Dumbarton

Sun reporting he wants full time football

Liverpool set to spend 20 million euros plus on Porto captain and Mexican international midfielder Hector Herrera

tartofmidlothian

Liverpool set to spend 20 million euros plus on Porto captain and Mexican international midfielder Hector Herrera

Good stuff. Liverpool need a few top signings.

Phil Dunphy

Looking forward to the Football Manager massive being out in force this summer.

How many people watch the Portuguese league to the point where they know this guy will be a good signing?

Paul Paton leaves Dundee United to sign for St Johnstone

The Perth side doing what they always seem to do in picking up players of a certain standard when they have been released or are out of contract......just a steady outfit all round given the size of the club

Michael_Jackson

How many people watch the Portuguese league to the point where they know this guy will be a good signing?

Football manager is a pretty fair indicator in recent times.

Koeman from Southampton to Everton...........not a player I know but still a high profile transfer.

He must be convinced the new funding at Everton is in place and going to be delivered..it's quite a statement from them

Jambos1983

He's been a stand out for mexico for a while to be fair

jamtartan74

Not even first choice for Villareal

never heard of him in my puff, what position does he play? Assume he won't be Spanish with a name like that lol.

Rudolf's Mate

Not even first choice for Villareal

Not going to lie I had to look him up as I've also never heard of him. Played 25 games last season and was out most of Feb & Mar due to injuries. I'm also guessing he went to ACoN.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

August Landmesser

Ryan Stevensons signs for Dumbarton.

Thought he was keen to stay at Ayr - hometown team and all - but he turned down a new deal. It must have been a fair bit less money than he was expecting.

Michael_Jackson

Thought he was keen to stay at Ayr - hometown team and all - but he turned down a new deal. It must have been a fair bit less money than he was expecting.

Well he does have car payments to make after all.

Seen Bailly a few times. Wasn't too impressed, although when I did watch him it was against Madrid, Atletico, Barcelona etc etc. Maybe one for the future, Mourinho has a decent track record of finding good defenders.

The Treasurer

Good stuff. Liverpool need a few top signings.

11 might see them mid table

Bazzas right boot

capture.jpg

Its-a-Fake.jpg

tartofmidlothian

Thought he was keen to stay at Ayr - hometown team and all - but he turned down a new deal. It must have been a fair bit less money than he was expecting.

Does he still have a driving ban? He'll need somewhere local if so.

vegas-voss

He is tbf.

Ruiz and Musacchio are Villareal first choice Bailly only got in when they were injured as soon as both were fit they were together again in the side.The lad is only 22 though

...a bit disco

Well, well, well...

'CELTIC confirmed on Wednesday night that Anthony Stokes has left the club.

Alan Stubbs confirmed he is keen to take the striker to the New York Stadium as one of his first signings for the Yorkshire side.

Celtic considered taking up a year?s option on Irishman Stokes in the hope of commanding a ?500,000 fee but have now agreed to part company with the 27-year-old.'

Well, well, well...

'CELTIC confirmed on Wednesday night that Anthony Stokes has left the club.

Alan Stubbs confirmed he is keen to take the striker to the New York Stadium as one of his first signings for the Yorkshire side.

Celtic considered taking up a year?s option on Irishman Stokes in the hope of commanding a ?500,000 fee but have now agreed to part company with the 27-year-old.'

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-transfer-news/celtic-confirm-demand-anthony-stokes-8142277#8ywZ57czbb1kTuB4.97

Rodgers was obviously well impressed by him in the final then.

Mark O'Hara to Dundee (from Killie). Plenty of potential for that to be a good signing.

Man U set to sign Eric Bailly from Villarreal for ?30M.

Euro failure Smalling signs for Everton for ?6m......?

Sexton Hardcastle

Pjanic Juve bound it seems. Gutting after Totti signs a new deal. Don't understand why they sell to a rival when several other clubs would match the bid.

BelgeJambo

Ryan McGivern - ex Hibs   signed for Shrewsbury 

Pretty sure Ian Black will be ribbing him every day

Jamtarts-1874

Ruiz and Musacchio are Villareal first choice Bailly only got in when they were injured as soon as both were fit they were together again in the side.The lad is only 22 though

Musacchio had a bad injury that kept him out around 2/3rds of the season so it was Bailly and Ruiz that was really there partnership. Crazy money for a good young centre back. Fantastic for Villarreal though.

Pjanic Juve bound it seems. Gutting after Totti signs a new deal. Don't understand why they sell to a rival when several other clubs would match the bid.

Looks likely that Naingollan will be following him out the door. Yearly sale of Roma's best players commences yet again....Frustrating.

Ibrahim Tall

Watford have rejected a 20M bid for Troy Deeney from Leicester

Absolutely crazy that what's about England's 20th choice striker is valued at more than ?20m.

Troy Deeney is never going to be the man to fire 20 goals in for Leicester. For their sake I hope they have better lined up.

Watford have rejected a 20M bid for Troy Deeney from Leicester

20 million for deeney, he's ok, but 20 million is laughable.

I was considering betting on Leicester getting top 4 next year. However, if they sign players like Deeney I certainly won't be. Paying over inflated prices for average English players is madness.

I was considering betting on Leicester getting top 4 next year. However, if they sign players like Deeney I certainly won't be. Paying over inflated prices for average English players is madness.

Took them to finish outside the top six.

Archived