New Strip

keithyboy1975

If that photo was taken at Tynecastle can I just ask why somebody is walking about with NO shoes on? 

Hates the Hibs....

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
kingantti1874

Im confident you'll be completely wrong.

Then you know hee haw.. Worst kit in my lifetime.. The better they look the more they sell.. This is not nice by any stretch of the imagination..

What kit was worse than this piece of crap

I asked my kids if they wanted this strip.

The reaction?

200_s.gif

They sound like right mini-me's.

Then you know hee haw.. Worst kit in my lifetime.. The better they look the more they sell.. This is not nice by any stretch of the imagination..

Do you realise tastes are subjective?

Generic Username

Fairly sure that won't be the finished article that's been banded about, but it won't be far off.

Great top and just what we need after a series of safe but boring choices which those who complain about this were delighted with no doubt

Time to remember it's just a strip and a second strip at that. 

It'll be interesting to see the rest of the strip but thumbs up from me ..............if only to create chat aand controversy it's been worth it already.

PS I wonder where the 'sponsors logo' is ?............just saying :tiny:

Geoff Kilpatrick

They sound like right mini-me's.

I'm just pleased they have taste. They love a Hearts strip as it's different out here. Wearing that one?

bill-belichick.jpg?w=614

PhoenixHearts

Looking at the photo closer there does definitely seem to be some white collar. Really hoping it's not a big polo shirt collar like the Championship season. Reckon a wee one button granddad collar would look the part though.

kingantti1874

Do you realise tastes are subjective?

Yes, and this appeals to a very small group of people.. We should be making kits to maximise revenues by appealing the the majority.. How many guys do you think are gonna buy this for 5's? Like that last couple of horrendous Scotland kits it will be limited to females and kids under the age of 12/13...

I'm just pleased they have taste. They love a Hearts strip as it's different out here. Wearing that one?

It is horrible. Certainly different though!

PhoenixHearts

In recent memory,second Home and away Adidas efforts with the big 'wings' on the sleeves. Piss poor.

The collared sublimated Umbro home. Think 09/10?.

Even the away Argentina strip from Championship season was distinctly uninspiring. Nothing more than a teamwear template and I never got the hype. Even if they'd have just changed the black sleeve stripes to maroon, that would have made it much better.

Adidas were generally quite poor for us. Only one good lit out of 6 and that was the 14/15 home.

This looks different and totally unique to us, which is why I think it will sell really well.

PhoenixHearts

Every time we wear it we will be a laughing stock and deservedly so.

Will we ****

At least it's not all white with a trim, which are boring (you'd be as well wearing beige ) but not massively impressed with the leaked image, bit too much like a rugby top.

I always thought one of the benefits of fan ownership would be fan consultation on strip design so we could at least canvas opinion on what the fans want.

If we can't have that and regular polls on kickback to determine if we sack the manager,then I'll be wondering what the point of fan ownership is.

TynecastleShedZ

Scotland have not always played in the distinctive dark blue shirts we associate with the team. On at least nine occasions between 1881 and 1951 they played in the primrose and pink racing colours of racehorse owner Archibald Philip Primrose, Lord Rosebery. 

The 5th Earl Rosebery was a patron of the game and Hon. President of the SFA and of Hearts F.C. His colours were first worn in 1881, and then in 1900, 1901, 1905, 1906, 1907, 1908 and 1909. They were revived in 1949, and last used in 1951 against France. 

Perhaps the most noteable occasion the Rosebery colours were worn was in 1900. Scotland defeated England 4-1. Lord Rosebery told the Scotland captain Jacky Robertson, "I have never seen my colours so well sported since Ladas won the Derby." Queen's Park's Robert S. McColl (who went on to set up a chain of sweet shops, earning the nickname 'Toffee Bob') scored a hat-trick. 

kingantti1874

Will we ****

I'm gonna hide my face in shame.. It's actually among the worst kits ive ever seen from any team in Scotland. Honestly can't think of a stupider or more embarrassing one ever.

Generic Username

I'm gonna hide my face in shame.. It's actually among the worst kits ive ever seen from any team in Scotland. Honestly can't think of a stupider or more embarrassing one ever.

thist1.JPG

Generic Username

5AD63BBB-0FF3-A772-666C5ACB2DD4C70F.jpg

Generic Username

That is worse to be fair.

When did they wear that? :laugh:

All the time man, but you probably couldn't see them due to the excellent cammo job...

Geoff Kilpatrick

thist1.JPG

:rofl:

Mind you, if that had a Hearts badge on it, people on here would be queuing up to buy it!

Remember when the vermin had honking purple efforts for their change kit? The Rosebery effort is worse than those!

Generic Username

DundeeUtdASS9294Gr8.gif

kingantti1874

dabee0ee0ced3d718b5bbbbb43a239a4.jpg

Ih8 has made it to the big time

Sent from my E6553 using Tapatalk

What's that from ?

Generic Username

B7OdJ3M.jpg

Generic Username

5AD63796-02D9-254B-BABB2A46DA4213FD.jpg

Generic Username

17967.jpg

kingantti1874

Oh Jesus Christ, come on...

Deadly serious, I'd piss laughing myself if an opposition team ran out in that. You wait and see the laughter it generates.. Awful and the person who sanctioned it should sacked

Geoff Kilpatrick

Wasn't there a Scotland strip recently in pink and yellow?

Probably. Scotland have had hideous tops over the years, none more so than the fluorescent splurge on white from the 1990s.

Generic Username

I mean, I'm totally not into this yellow/pink hoops thing but the suggestion there's never been a worse kit in Scotland :rofl:

You canny move for shite strips up here.

kingantti1874

Why do you keep posting photos that prove my point audioslave.. This yellow and pink monstrosity deserves its place in the Scottish football kit hall of shame..

BobbyJenkins

Its just a football top...anyone worried about it being laughed at...well...erm...dearie me.

davemclaren

Pink is one of my fav colours. As we speak I am wearing a pink tie.

Not on a football top tho eh. Especially not with another pastel colour and hoops

:facepalm:

You can't mix pastels? :whistling:

Archived