New Strip

keithyboy1975

Ive heard from someone, who knows someone who knows someone ITK that this is the new away top

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

Kooshty I'm all for it

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I find it extremely suspicious that the photo stops short of showing you what badge is on the strip.

If that is the top then it looks rank, but i'll reserve judgement until I see the short sleeved version - I rarely like long sleeved football tops.

alwaysthereinspirit

I'm usually a lot more worried about how they will play tbh.

If we signed Messi and Ronaldo they could wear adult diapers and a dirty stained white vest and I wouldn't notice.

Maroon Sailor

The more people who wear Hearts shirts abroad the better.

Good conversation openers as well - I was down at the Harbour area in Sydney (few years ago now) wearing the famous maroon shirt and got speaking to a few ex pats.

Memo to JKB...

"If you like the new away top, post and say so. If you DON'T like the new away top, post and say so. Then post again and say so. Then post again and again and again to say so. Just so people are in no doubt that you don't like it.

Then, just to be sure, post again your dislike."

I love it!

Good conversation openers as well - I was down at the Harbour area in Sydney (few years ago now) wearing the famous maroon shirt and got speaking to a few ex pats.

:thumbsup:

Excellent opportunity to ask what is the age a gentlemen reaches where heading to the beach on holiday or walking around town coated in polyester by any replica football shirt becomes well ...... a bit embarrassing? Personally now in my 40's I leave the kits to the players and children, and like to purchase a simple polo shirt for match days. Sadly due to the clubs new training range including polo shirts being absolutely stinking, I will not be purchasing at this time and recycling last seasons. However my kid will have home, away, goalkeeper shirt! Almost makes up for missing out on the annual purchase of my polo shirt.

30 max

I would imagine the yellow and pink will be much brighter and darker in real life.

Brighter and darker?

Bad Religion

"Going overboard"???   Where about like?

I have watched Hearts for over years, and fans of my generation will never get bored watching them play in the white top/maroon shorts combo (you know the iconic one we wore when we finally got the monkey off our back in 1998!)

I don't give a toss what younger fans (and even the overweight older ones) want to wear on holiday or down the pub - I do care what my team look like on the park, and for me is in dark maroon and white everytime.

You need to chill out bro - move with the times.

Brighter and darker?

Brighter yellow, darker pink.

Darker yellow, brighter pink.

**** knows :lol:

weegie jambo
Maroon Sailor, on 13 Jul 2016 - 3:02 PM, said:

that's because they thought you were a Queenslander and probably wanted to fight, you know how touchy those NSW guy are :sunny:

I'm actually going to buy 5 to boost sales so next year we can get an even more outlandish design.

...a bit disco

Now that's just lazy.

Commit man, commit.

His name is

Couldn't care less if we wore bin bags as long as we're winning

You would think. However, the last time I recall us wearing maroon at Motherwell (happy to stand corrected) was when Robert Sloan scored the winner! As for Partick, I can remember the 1-0 win to stay up in 93/94. Since then, I don't think so.

Jean-Louis Valois scored a free kick at Firhill in '02 wearing maroon, in a 2-2 draw.

Buffalo Bill

"Going overboard"???   Where about like?

I have watched Hearts for over years, and fans of my generation will never get bored watching them play in the white top/maroon shorts combo (you know the iconic one we wore when we finally got the monkey off our back in 1998!)

I don't give a toss what younger fans (and even the overweight older ones) want to wear on holiday or down the pub - I do care what my team look like on the park, and for me is in dark maroon and white everytime.

My preferred away strip combo is white away top, white shorts, white socks.

But sometimes, it's nice if the club do something a bit different, outlandish even. 

It's not something I'd wear personally but I'm quite looking forward to seeing what the team looks like wearing this one.

As I said earlier, it's a great marketing idea for the club.

White is boring, and gets manky very quickly.

Would love to see us doing something different like this every season for an away shirt, and having a white third kit.

It's quite hard to vary a plain white top between seasons.  Maybe alternate years?

Couldn't care less if we wore bin bags as long as we're winning

Maroon bin bags or pink and yellow ones??

White is boring, and gets manky very quickly.

Would love to see us doing something different like this every season for an away shirt, and having a white third kit.

It's quite hard to vary a plain white top between seasons.  Maybe alternate years?

So white is boring every season - so I take it you find maroon boring?

You need to chill out bro - move with the times.

At my age it's more like move with the zimmer! 

I'm actually going to buy 5 to boost sales so next year we can get an even more outlandish design.

I've a better idea - you buy the whole stock, then we will only have one eyesore out on the streets!   :rolleyes5:

All roads lead to Gorgie

ae3a789d8c4b0dbe76514e055c8ce68c.png

Arrives home wearing new kit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you sure, it looks like Scott Brown being paraded in the new strip. It's going from bad to worse !

The spolier picture used by Hearts twitter must be two different sections of the new kit split into half with the top half being the puma logo on one of the sleeve and the bottom half being the shorts. The yellow looks much better than in the dodgy phone pic giving the new kit away. I quite like the badge on the yellow shorts being stitched in yellow, but that quality may be reserved only for player issue kit and wont be used on the cheap iron on badges usually used on replica kit.

As long as the football on show improves drastically and we are winning, the kit could be the current Scotland away kit and I wouldnt mind .... now that one is truly disastrous

The Future's Maroon
the dodgy phone pic giving the new kit away

Which is another point, I know (ok, assume) the poster who posted the picture won't be the culprit, but someone has been naughty and leaked this picture which firstly was on here and all of a sudden is now in the Scotsman's website...someone will get their arse booted for this...

Oh, and it is a real shame that everyone who was involved in the strip design/launch have been gazumped by this leak. ;-)

Of course, if someone asked me if I wanted to see a leaked pic I would want to see it.....so please note I am not having a go at the poster.

That isn't too bad at all, shame you can see how poor quality the materials are from Puma even in the launch pic, truly shocking quality every item .....

I like it - it's different.

Seriously considering ordering one.

Not sure about the white collar though

PhoenixHearts

That isn't too bad at all, shame you can see how poor quality the materials from Puma even in the launch pic, truly shocking quality every item .....

Home kit this season is really good quality btw. Much better than last year. Better than the 1914 replica too.

BangkokHearts

Will make a great golf shirt. Home shirt for the gym, away shirt for the golf.

Archived