Brussels Airport Explosions

chester copperpot

chester copperpot

Looks pretty serious.

I can only assume that it's terrorists that have done it only switched on the TV though.

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply
chester copperpot

I know its not important but Ive managed to ****** up the spelling of Brussels!

chester copperpot

I doubt it's coincidental that Abdesalam was apprehended a few days ago.

Yeah was thinking that too. Interesting that they let flights leave after the explosions.

Grim news, makes you wonder if there will ever be an end to all this shit.  Heartbreaking to see innocent people caught up at moments like this.

Ibrahim Tall

Nice to see "vital information" he had helped so much, impossible he didn't know this was going happen.

chester copperpot

Reports of 11 dead, shots fired prior to explosions and shouting in Arabic.

Looking at the damage, I would guess that the death toll is going to keep rising throughout the day

Rudolf's Mate

Nice to see "vital information" he had helped so much, impossible he didn't know this was going happen.

I thought it was crazy for his lawyer to make the comments he did to the media as it would either see attacks he was aware of ditched or brought forward.

nother explosion has been reported at the a metro station near the EU buildings in Brussels

Midloth_Iain

Ten dead and 30 wounded in Brussels explosions, according to a hospital source

chester copperpot

Cant see it being the end either. Probably some more explosions to come sadly!

Humans are evil *******s

Stuart McNeill

Brussels is now on lock down. All metro stations are closed and the airport.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Italian Lambretta

If the Belgium authorities allow an Islamic ghetto to exist then this is the result. We have them in the UK but no one is allowed to talk about.

Stuart McNeill

Airport attack was a suicide attack.

How horrible for anyone to be there and witness this.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

If the Belgium authorities allow an Islamic ghetto to exist then this is the result. We have them in the UK but no one is allowed to talk about.

I suggest people have a look at projected Belgium demographics for 2030 - aside from enforcing Singapore-style restriction of ethnic cohabitation rules in the human rights capital of the world then I'd suggest there is very little places like Brussels (already at 25%) and other continental cities can do.

Rocco_Jambo

It's the religion of peace. We all know that.

Horrible thing to wake up to, my nephew and his fiancee just came back from Brussels on Sunday.

13 dead confirmed and 35 seriously injured so far :(

AlphonseCapone

Where?

Unknown user

Grim, the mrs' cousin lives with us, he's cabin crew with Easyjet. It worries me how often ordinary people like him have to go through airports- and he operates out of schiphol.

Grim, poor *******s

Nookie Bear

Cant see it being the end either. Probably some more explosions to come sadly!

Humans are evil *******s

*some* humans are evil

i couldn;t possibly comprehend acting like this so to even describe them as 'human' is stretching it

Oh, so you know who the bombers were, then?

You know for a fact that they are from some Ghetto in Belgium?

You should give this vital information to the authorities.

All roads lead to Gorgie

BBC interview with witness of attack saying explosions went off near American Airlines desk and Starbucks so looks targeted. Could be a boost to Trump sadly !

Ibrahim Tall

This attitude isn't better than the "send 'um home!" Brigades predictable response.

It's clear to everyone who the likely perpetrators are and their perverted reasons for doing so. Ignoring that and any debate on the subject helps no one.

doctor jambo

Not helpful

It really hurts some people that the "right wing nutters" are actually correct

That some conservatives are so much more right than, erm, actors and singers........

chester copperpot

*some* humans are evil

i couldn;t possibly comprehend acting like this so to even describe them as 'human' is stretching it

Apologies. I should have used the word some there!

Sad stuff.

I'm off to Germany next month and in May. Surprised nothing has happened there yet.

The worst thing about this is, bar the deaths of all these innocent people, is that it breeds more and more racist morons.

Nookie Bear

Apologies. I should have used the word some there!

Ach it doesn't matter in the context of all this.

The worst thing about this is, bar the deaths of all these innocent people, is that it breeds more and more racist morons.

I'd imagine the racists are already set in their conflation of ideology and skin colour (although I've yet to see what genuine pernicious effect they are having compared to real religious supremacists such as these) but please  don't propagate this awful meme that tars anyone that dares highlight the awful consequences of an unchallenged and unreformed ideology that is wreaking havoc across the planet.

jack D and coke

We all know who is responsible. Are we going to claim Islam is a race?

chester copperpot

At least ten dead in the Metro also.

Jeezo. Looks like the toll is going to continue to rise throughout the day.

Let's hope that's the end of the explosions.

AlphonseCapone

Dewsbury is probably the best example but I think you've probably just proven his point!

Maybe, I wasn't trying to disprove it though, merely interested. I'd like to hear more about Dewsbury from you?

Hartleys_Jam_Tart

I have Belgian friends who come from Brussels - my stomach dropped when I turned on the news. Thankfully there are safe, but sadly many weren't. 

RIP to those who have lost their lives in another hideous attack. 

zoltan socrates

We all know who is responsible. Are we going to claim Islam is a race?

Don't, it doesn't fit with their liberal narrative, there are good people in Islam and I'm sure by lunchtime they will all come out and condemn this without being pressured into doing so......

Naturally I won't hold my breath

Here Here !

Sad brainwashed idiots, that have absolutely nothing in life. Become 'radicalised' and think if they commit these atrocities they will be welcomed into heaven with their harem of virgins. It gives their pathetic existence some reason.

It's all just really sad.

Not helpful

It really hurts some people that the "right wing nutters" are actually correct

That some conservatives are so much more right than, erm, actors and singers........

Far from being Right Wing myself I think people from ALL sides bar 1 or 2 are now beginning to awake and smell the salts

Archived