JohnB

LogicalEric

Like Holty as a player but Mcginn and even Fyvie had the better of him. McGinn is a similar build but is far more dynamic than him.

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply
stirlingshirejambo

Holty as he is affectioalky called by his drooling followers on here proved today what I have said in here and thought all along

He is a decent championship player with no pace and who hides in big games

Calls for him to be in Scotland squad were a joke

He won't start for rangers next year. I hope I am wrong as if he does that will show they are a bottom six side who haven't strengthened

Jason Holt is pish. Did he even touch the ball today? Got a hard tackle in on him in first few minutes and vanished as per usual.

the big show

Jason Holt is pish. Did he even touch the ball today? Got a hard tackle in on him in first few minutes and vanished as per usual.

AYE and our own midfield were totally outstanding against them in not only one game but 2 , i'm sure that is a wee bit more concerning or do we just ignore these facts . ffs as if our team has not got it's own problems i would rather we put our on house in order rather than go down against them the way we did .

It should have been ten

Posted missing today

Along with the rest of them bar Kenny Miller.

Everyone greeting about Jason not being with us anymore should watch a rerun of this game, posted missing for 90 minutes, totally anonymous.

I think he will be remembered in exactly that vein by the vast majority. Mole was simply an example of another complete non entity in a Hearts shirt. It's genuinely hilarious that anyone gives two shits that Holt has gone, he contributed so little in his time with us and never at any point got close to being seen as a regular starter.

Absolutely gash today. The likes of him, Wilson and Shiels won't be near the Rangers first team by Christmas.

franko1874

Didn't see much from him today to suggest he'd be anywhere near our midfield.

Stokes nailed him before the first goal and he disappeared.

Skivingatwork

If he came back he'd be nothing more than the squad player he was when he left.

CRWJambo1991

Can't wait for next season when Rangers fans realise the "blue cafu" and Wallace are bang average

Can't wait for next season when Rangers fans realise the "blue cafu" and Wallace are bang average

Wallace and Tavernier were tactically played out of the game. Both were main players and scorers during normal season.

Hibs showed both are very ordinary especially Tavernier. He was crap and in my opinion cost Rangers the game.

We_are_the_Hearts

AYE and our own midfield were totally outstanding against them in not only one game but 2 , i'm sure that is a wee bit more concerning or do we just ignore these facts . ffs as if our team has not got it's own problems i would rather we put our on house in order rather than go down against them the way we did .

Yer mate is pish deal with it. Hibs owned that midfield, the huns were embarassing. In a mediocre game Stokes looked world class, he couldnt do that against the spl clubs tho

Father Tiresias

And that will happen to him next season IF he gets a game for The Rangers.

Don't get the love in some Hearts fans have with this very average 2nd division player.

Not sure what your point is. Jason Holt is pish and a wee shitebag to boot. Stokes did him early doors and his shorts turned brown.

Our midfield was poor for a variety of reasons, not least because we had absolutely no width and no movement up front.

the big show

Not sure what your point is. Jason Holt is pish and a wee shitebag to boot. Stokes did him early doors and his shorts turned brown.

Our midfield was poor for a variety of reasons, not least because we had absolutely no width and no movement up front.

aye will we blame that on jason too ? ffs our midfield was pish twice against that mob we made mcginn look like zidane .

We_are_the_Hearts

Aye but he came from the same toon as me so great player. He is pish, mcginn then henderson dominated him

glastonbury jambo

he's pish anyway , was like a ghost today , he only shows up against dumbarton or alloa or some shite ....well shot of him.

Four faces

Got less heart than cowardly mouse Mccowardly who won coward of the year 10 years in a row in cowardtown. :10900: .Seriously though.Said it long time ago when he was with us,He doesn't want the ball unless he's in or around the box.A dishonest,sh***r of a player who can't deal with the physicality of the game.Waste of a jersey.

Brighton Jambo

There are very few if any of those rangers players who would improve our first team and Holt is definitely not one them

There are very few if any of those rangers players who would improve our first team and Holt is definitely not one them

Correct.

allystrachan

I always liked holt but I don't think letting him go will come back to haunt us. I can see kitchen completely bossing him out of games next season.

Finlay James

I genuinely didn't know he was playing yesterday.

Another master stroke by Levein.

stirlingshirejambo

I always liked holt but I don't think letting him go will come back to haunt us. I can see kitchen completely bossing him out of games next season.

He won't play against us next season

He has been found out and will likely be a bench warmer or sent out on loan to st mirren or the like

We_are_the_Hearts

The new James Keatings. Brendan Rogers will have sore guts from laughing at that pish

allystrachan

He won't play against us next season

He has been found out and will likely be a bench warmer or sent out on loan to st mirren or the like

Yeh, that's probably more likely actually.

upgotheheads

Fact is that RN and CL, who see the players every day in training and actually know a lot more about the game than us, made the right call on Jason Holt.

I admit that I was disapointed when he was released because in his early days, when he played with his head up and seemed to be able to read the game, I thought he was going to be a great player. Yesterday he was the same as he was with us at the end - anonymous.

Bungalow Bill

I was gutted when Holt, Wilson and Mackay all left.

Wouldn't take one of them back now. Simply not good enough for where we want to be.

Trust in the management, Levein in particular knows what he is doing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cosanostra

Wouldn't take one of them back now. Simply not good enough for where we want to be.

Danny Wilson would be good back up.

Danny Wilson would be good back up.

Danny Wilson was utterly abysmal yesterday. Concession of needless corner for second goal summed him up.

You have to be good - seriously good if you want to carry off that incredibly laid back style. He's fecking gash and the only good thing I can take from yesterday is the realisation that not one single player that started for Rangers yesterday would be good enough to get a game for us.

We now have to move on and focus on US. Sumner recruitment needs to be extremely well constructed.

If Rangers are to be fielding fourth rate pish like Tavernier, Wilson, Holt, Halliday etc etc next season, we need to show they've we've developed the necessary mentality to deal with them as they're a very very poor outfit

Yesterday showed that in spades

Danny Wilson was utterly abysmal yesterday. Concession of needless corner for second goal summed him up.

You have to be good - seriously good if you want to carry off that incredibly laid back style. He's fecking gash and the only good thing I can take from yesterday is the realisation that not one single player that started for Rangers yesterday would be good enough to get a game for us.

We now have to move on and focus on US. Sumner recruitment needs to be extremely well constructed.

If Rangers are to be fielding fourth rate pish like Tavernier, Wilson, Holt, Halliday etc etc next season, we need to show they've we've developed the necessary mentality to deal with them as they're a very very poor outfit

64649365.jpg

Maybe worth a quick roll call of the pish that was exited on "Budgement Day"

Dylan McGowan - Playing in Australian backwater.

Ryan Stevenson - Spent last few months of this season in third tier of Scottish football.

Jamie MacDonald - Confronted with relegation and spending last year in second tier.

Jamie Hamill - Can't get a game for a Kilmarnock side on brink of relegation.

Other JKB darlings:

Brad McKay - So pish he went from starting this season in SPL and finished it in third tier.

Scott Robinson - Absolutely rubbish. See Brad McKay for career trajectory.

Finally - the little gem, the little nugget that we let go for a paltry ?65,000 and who'll come back to haunt us.

He managed to produce the worst display I can recall witnessing in a cup final in over 35 years. That in itself is quite an accomplishment, but as a Hearts supporter playing against the vermin who stood on brink of breaking a 114 year hoodoo it's an unparalleled achievement in my eyes.

In summary - all the pish that AB, CL & RN have let go are just that - pish

cosanostra

Na

I know, I know.

I kind of agree but i like the guy and he's capable of playing well. I still think he'd be okay as backup.

I know, I know.

I kind of agree but i like the guy and he's capable of playing well. I still think he'd be okay as backup.

Watch him in the lead up to Stokes hitting the post. He was all over the fecking place.

The only he should be back at Tynecastle is in the shirt of der hun getting a verbal savaging from our support for his part in that gigantic cluster**** yesterday

Bang aversge.

He's Sevcos Don Cowie.

Is he?

I'll be sure to look out for Holt's 200 appearances at EPL & English Championship level idc.

Maroonblood22

Glad we can finally put this 'Wee Holty will come back to haunt us' pish to bed!

Trapper John McIntyre

Holt was abilly big boots who's been found out big time. Robbie and Levein were right to bin him.

We used to sell our best to Rangers; McLaren, McCann, Big Slim etc

Now we are sending them our dross.

the big show

i really find it incredible that guy can have a bang average game yet the same guy has nothing but plaudits all season from the Rangers hoards and all of a sudden he is gash .Now for you's that were not at our 2 games against that same manky mob who IN OUR MIDFIELD stuck out like a sore thumb ? well i was there and witnessed both diabolical games and let me tell anybody it was worse than gash we went down like a wimper it was embarrassing and let me tell anybody i would more welcome we put our own house in order in these so called big games because the truth of it is we need addressed , yes the guy maybe did not have a good game bad to lambast the guy over one game is pure double standards when any our own has hardly set the house on fire in any of the so called big games . huh short memory's a few on here .

Archived