KRIS Boyd

Professor.Arturo

It's a done deal,KB will be paraded in the new away top on 14th june,I was very sceptical at first but my source has told me it's all true.

So there,if someone else can have a source so can I.

This is great,you can print any pish you want aslong as you put in " my source".

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If Kris Boyd signs for Hearts, Nelly Terraces and I will get married in a Civil Ceremony.

Poor Nelly.

Oh Morgan! You're so faunny.

Thanks! ever so much.

Whatever that means.

:wacko:

Peter Olivers Army
It's a done deal,KB will be paraded in the new away top on 14th june,I was very sceptical at first but my source has told me it's all true.

So there,if someone else can have a source so can I.

This is great,you can print any pish you want aslong as you put in " my source".

Like the bit you hid in white. This summers favourite sport, obviously.

Elroyofderovers
Do you think there was so much p*** because you had lidls cola instead of Coca Cola?

Eh.......naw.:wacko:

Charlie-Brown

What I don't understand about Kenny Miller is that at Fester & Ibrox he had quite a good scoring record and was quite sharp in front of goal but now whilst he's an excellent lone striker in terms of his workrate for the team he seems to have lost his shooting boots and now more often than not has banana feet in front of goal.

hate kris boyd but would love him if he started banging in the goals for us, just can't see it though

Archived