US Elections 2016

JamboX2

maroonlegions

:rofl: Beyond parody.

Or the fact  that you nothing about the occult and occult practises. :sultan:

I could set you a whole range of occult questions to answer :scholar: but i know you would be unable to answer them. :beatnik2:

The occult goes deeper than your sense of parody.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Watt-Zeefuik

• niblick1874

• alwaysthereinspirit

• Maple Leaf

AlphonseCapone

Or the fact that you nothing about the occult and occult practises. :sultan:

I could set you a whole range of occult questions to answer :scholar: but i know you would be unable to answer them. :beatnik2:

The occult goes deeper than your sense of parody.

The occult?

Riddley Walker

Can't believe the world didn't know that Clinton is involved in occult practices. I'm sure now that some boys from the Internet have informed the previously ignorant masses we'll all be safe.

It would be ok if Clinton believed in little green men from outer space, though.

:vrface:

Tee hee Edited by Morgan

It would be ok if Clinton believed in little green men from outer space, though.

:vrface:

He's gonna start quoting Protocols of the Elders of Zion soon...

Has Niblick been back on to explain how he's blown this election wide open?

Thought not.

PS Jesus wept ML you are losing the plot here son.

Has Niblick been back on to explain how he's blown this election wide open?

Thought not.

PS Jesus wept ML you are losing the plot here son.

Interestingly he has been, in the main, grammatically correct with good spelling and no garbled syntax on this thread. Yet on others he proclaims his dyslexia to explain his posting style. It seems to change constantly.

Is that worthy of a conspiracy theory?

WikiLeaks impact: Clinton Foundation accepts it received $1mn-gift from Qatar

The Clinton Foundation has confirmed it accepted a $1 million gift from Qatar while Hillary Clinton was US secretary of state without informing the State Department, even though she had promised to let the agency review new or significantly increased support from foreign governments.

HINDUSTANTIMES.COM

The article mentions that the level of funding was consistent with previous years so this "new or significantly increased support from foreign governments" simply didn't happen.

Are you happy to mindlessly regurgitate the right's smear campaign? Doesn't seem very Anonymous to me.

alwaysthereinspirit

Trump rushed off stage by the secret service after a scuffle of some sort broke out directly in front of the stage.

Returned later to complete his speech.

Once more I will remind people that Nibs has been online looking at this website and hasn't answered the questions put to him.

Threads like this are completely inaccessible to normal people because of both the conspiracy theorists and the users that continually react to them. It's clear more moderation is necessary to prevent this.

The article mentions that the level of funding was consistent with previous years so this "new or significantly increased support from foreign governments" simply didn't happen.

Are you happy to mindlessly regurgitate the right's smear campaign? Doesn't seem very Anonymous to me.

Is there anyone who can explain to me why on Earth foreign funding is allowed directly or indirectly to the campaign. Would seem to be the most obvious Manchurian Candidate script possible. As I said, I am not up on the details. 

What I would say, is that it is one thing with the US having to play strategic real politik with odious regimes in the ME when you are in government but it is another having huge campaign donations. 

Is there anyone who can explain to me why on Earth foreign funding is allowed directly or indirectly to the campaign. Would seem to be the most obvious Manchurian Candidate script possible. As I said, I am not up on the details.

What I would say, is that it is one thing with the US having to play strategic real politik with odious regimes in the ME when you are in government but it is another having huge campaign donations.

What campaign? The Clinton foundation?

Do any of you guys actually read the shite you peddle?

Of course, all these socially conscious 

As I said, I haven't read much into this. If you're suggesting I've conflated the two then I may well have but I was asking for clarification. Calm down with your aggro chap. I'll assume foreign funding is forbidden then. Anyway, if it is only the latter I'd still maintain that taking a donation to the foundation from a country that locks Raif Badawi up is simply unprincipled if one seeks legitimacy as leader of the free world.

Anyway seeing as the detailed reading is beyond me, I did enjoy this. 

Edited by elvoys

Of course, all these socially conscious

As I said, I haven't read much into this. If you're suggesting I've conflated the two then I may well have but I was asking for clarification. Calm down with your aggro chap. I'll assume foreign funding is forbidden then. Anyway, if it is only the latter I'd still maintain that taking a donation to the foundation from a country that locks Raif Badawi up is simply unprincipled if one seeks legitimacy as leader of the free world.

Anyway seeing as the detailed reading is beyond me, I did enjoy this.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/10/24/exclusive-investigation-donald-trump-faces-foreign-donor-fundrai/

Edit, to keep things simple

375fb67e65566320f6c9deec19a35bb7.jpg

Edited by Smithee

Trump rushed off stage by the secret service after a scuffle of some sort broke out directly in front of the stage.

Returned later to complete his speech.

Concerns that a man had a gun in the crowd.

Like rain on your wedding day.

Francis Albert

You are quite right with that correction.

The Clinton Foundation also received $12m from the King of Morocco around the beginning of Hillary's campaign for the White House. No doubt there are other examples.

Do you think there is any chance the King of Morocco might expect some favours from President Clinton? Or is he just acting out of selfless generosity and that he thinks the Clinton Foundation is a magnificent cause?

The same, perhaps more serious, question arises from the many millions Bill has received personally from speeches and consulting contracts.

It's all a bit seedy IMO.

And yes Trump is seedy too.

You are quite right with that correction.

The Clinton Foundation also received $12m from the King of Morocco around the beginning of Hillary's campaign for the White House. No doubt there are other examples.

Do you think there is any chance the King of Morocco might expect some favours from President Clinton? Or is he just acting out of selfless generosity and that he thinks the Clinton Foundation is a magnificent cause?

The same, perhaps more serious, question arises from the many millions Bill has received personally from speeches and consulting contracts.

It's all a bit seedy IMO.

And yes Trump is seedy too.

Yet the same posters continue to peddle one side.

There was a suggestion that Clinton could be influenced by the money Qatar give to the foundation. Meanwhile, Trump's guys are giving advice on how to channel actual campaign donations from bloody china - the Clintons never even responded when they were contacted.

But Clintons are dodgy is the conclusion?

Should we talk about Trump's foundation and who contributed to it or are we determined to only look one way?

A simple, I don't  believe your rhetoric  would be classier.

As always, looking forward to your reply.

I made the last bit up.

Kalamazoo Jambo

James Comey has just confirmed that there's nothing in the new emails the FBI reviewed to change his original conclusion from July (i.e. no charges).

Next time the FBI should shut up until they have done their homework.

All right, ladies and gentlemen, it's prediction time!

Let's test your forecasting skills.  No prize will be awarded to the JKB winner, but extensive use of the "Smug" emoticon will be expected. :wink:

Who is going to win the Presidential election, and how many Electoral College votes will the winner get??

Reminder:  270 votes are needed to win.  In the last four elections, from most recent to oldest, the winner got 332, 365, (Obama)  and 286, 271 (George W. Bush) .

Here's my prediction ...Clinton, 285 votes.

James Comey has just confirmed that there's nothing in the new emails the FBI reviewed to change his original conclusion from July.

Comey should be fired.  Approximately 33% of the votes have already been cast, and it's anyone's guess how many of those votes were changed because of the improper FBI behaviour.

James Comey has just confirmed that there's nothing in the new emails the FBI reviewed to change his original conclusion from July (i.e. no charges).

My my, what a shocker.

There must be a remaining "November" surprise, I reckon, such has been the contest thus far.

Kalamazoo Jambo

Clinton, 318. Note, however, that there is one elector (possibly 2) in Washington State who has said he won't vote for Hillary in the electoral college even if she wins the State (which she will). Not sure if the State can push to replace him at this point. Ridiculous but true. So to be really safe, Hillary may need 271 or 272, not 270.

Comey should be fired. Approximately 33% of the votes have already been cast, and it's anyone's guess how many of those votes were changed because of the improper FBI behaviour.

And if there had been something 33% could have voted under the impression all was well and nothing new was to come. Comey had to say something, of course the timing wasn't ideal but Clinton only has herself to blame for that. If she'd been completely honest and upfront instead of hiding things and being deceitful from the beginning then there wouldn't be anything to investigate.

... Comey had to say something...

Did he? Many argue that he should, in fact, have not publicized this latest investigation/review/whatever it was.

Did he? Many argue that he should, in fact, have not publicized this latest investigation/review/whatever it was.

And leave himself (and the FBI) open to criticism after the election if Clinton won and something was found in the emails and it was proven the FBI knew something and didn't say?

Edited by Ibrahim Tall

So after a week of the country collectively losing its shit over a serial dick-pic sender's laptop, Comey announces the FBI has reviewed all the email therein and that it changes . . . nothing.

I just fell over from shock.

All right, ladies and gentlemen, it's prediction time!

Let's test your forecasting skills.  No prize will be awarded to the JKB winner, but extensive use of the "Smug" emoticon will be expected. :wink:

Who is going to win the Presidential election, and how many Electoral College votes will the winner get??

Reminder:  270 votes are needed to win.  In the last four elections, from most recent to oldest, the winner got 332, 365, (Obama)  and 286, 271 (George W. Bush) .

Here's my prediction ...Clinton, 285 votes.

I still think Clinton overperforms her polls.  I'll go way out on a limb and go for 350, which is terribly optimistic but I'll at least be by myself out there.

And leave himself (and the FBI) open to criticism after the election if Clinton won and something was found the emails and it was proven the FBI knew something and didn't say?

But they didn't know anything. They were just investigating at that point.

True, though, they could have been open to the type criticism you mention. In order to avoid that, he chose a course that resulted in actual, and entirely fair, criticism for the sending of the letter so close to the polling day (and while voting was already well underway).

But they didn't know anything. They were just investigating at that point.

True, though, they could have been open to the type criticism you mention. In order to avoid that, he chose a course that resulted in actual, and entirely fair, criticism for the sending of the letter so close to the polling day (and while voting was already well underway).

I don't disagree his actions have possibly had an effect but it's a case of damned if you do damned if you don't as inaction could have been as bad as taking action itself.

I don't disagree his actions have possibly had an effect but it's a case of damned if you do damned if you don't as inaction could have been as bad as taking action itself.

For me, damned if you didn't was clearly the better option, since it wasn't influencing the result of a presidential election.

maroonlegions

Humans.. :vrface:  invoking demonic entities :evil: and falling for their lies and spin :facepalm: , who needs occult based rituals at  "Blenheim  Grove"  by members of the elite when the American people do it on  a  subconscious daily basis and on mass en route at general elections. :smuggy: 

For what is the true  satanic occult  ritualistic goal if not worshipping the deities and handing them your consent to let them do what they wilt. :devil-smiley-029: