Making a Murderer (contains spoilers)

BigC

alwaysthereinspirit

I think he did it my wife not so much.

She believes Brandon's brother and the other shifty uncle. (Open shirt,gold chain)

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AlimOzturk

• Peebo

• Ray Gin

• Carl Fredrickson

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not sure why you struggle to have a conversation just because someone disagrees with you. Anyway.... yes, you're correct I made my judgement based on all the evidence and not just one piece of evidence.

Didn't think you'd come back with any counters to the evidence I felt was tampered with.

Steven Avery: Innocent or Guilty ? Programme is on the ID channel on Sunday night at 9pm..

Sky channel 522.

Watching this now. Kratz gees me the fear.

Didn't think you'd come back with any counters to the evidence I felt was tampered with.

Haha- it's the weekend. I was out having a life. I haven't even clicked on your link yet. Maybe tomorrow at work! You're quite an argumentative angry person aren't you!? Maybe try and relax?

Edited by NewYorkJambo

Haha- it's the weekend. I was out having a life. I haven't even clicked on your link yet. Maybe tomorrow at work! You're quite an argumentative angry person aren't you!? Maybe try and relax?

Argumentative???? For debating something??

Ok then bud :lol:

Murray probably the most likely to be doping to be honest, comparatively shite technically, shit Scottish genes, constant roid rage on court ... :toff2:

Murray probably the most likely to be doping to be honest, comparatively shite technically, shit Scottish genes, constant roid rage on court ... :toff2:

It's a shame they weren't allowed to use this in Avery's defence.

• 1 month later...

Anybody been watching Killing Fields on Discovery? A documentary series following an on-going murder investigation.

It's not as well made as Making of a Murderer, but still pretty compelling viewing.

Anybody been watching Killing Fields on Discovery? A documentary series following an on-going murder investigation.

It's not as well made as Making of a Murderer, but still pretty compelling viewing.

Is it a documentary or drama??

• 4 months later...

Out of the whole show his conviction was what concerned me the most.

The way that simple, uneducated lad was treated was an absoloute disgrace.

Nearly 10 years inside. The monetary compensation due would be huge but from memory of the show I think there was something about a particular state law which meant that they could not be sued.

Nearly 10 years inside. The monetary compensation due would be huge but from memory of the show I think there was something about a particular state law which meant that they could not be sued.

Let's hope they don't stitch him up for some other crime he didn't do just before he gets his compensation settlement.

• 5 weeks later...

Prosecutors are looking to overturn the decision to release Brendan Dassey. After everything he's gone through and then being told he'll be released within 90 days to then possibly have the rug pulled out from under him! 

Prosecutors are looking to overturn the decision to release Brendan Dassey. After everything he's gone through and then being told he'll be released within 90 days to then possibly have the rug pulled out from under him!

Yeah, attorney general has appealed the decision. Entirely predictable, so hopefully he has decent enough legal representation this time, and was aware that was likely to happen.

Yeah, attorney general has appealed the decision. Entirely predictable, so hopefully he has decent enough legal representation this time, and was aware that was likely to happen.

When I read it I immediately thought that he's probably thinking anything they can do to keep him in they'll do. As much as it was a surprise when I read it, it shouldn't have been and I doubt it was to him or his family. 

• 4 weeks later...

?30. :rofl:

Hope this is funding Brendan's appeal.

Or at least paying for a portable DVD player & some backdated Wrestlemania DVDs. 

e2018ba6c4cccb90bef5dc4fe3ddd0a3.jpg

Could be interesting.

Can't see that you'd learn much that wasn't in the documentary. Can't really blame them for cashing in, though.

• 1 month later...

I watched this and it seemed to me that the local copes did not like him and went after him from the off with out much to go on.

After they started fabricating shit others were ether forced to get on board or favors (blackmail) were called in.

When the spotlight hit it they started to panic and the hole got deeper and others were dragged into it until what they had done, and more importantly who had been dragged into it, made it imposable for them to do anything other than what they have done.

The web they weave eh.

There but for the grace of God and all that.   

• 2 weeks later...
North Berwick Jambo

I was looking for another tv series to watch and i remembered quite a few folk on here had mentioned this so i decided to stick it on this morning. Well after about twenty minutes of the first episode I knew I was going to have to watch this all the way to the end and after far too many hours in front of the screen I now sit here with my chin on the floor thinking two things! How the **** did it take me almost a year for me to watch this and more importantly just how the **** were either of them ever convicted on such little physical evidence? Just jaw dropping at times!!

Tickets bought. Should be interesting.

How was the show? Anything learnt that the show didn't reveal?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

How was the show? Anything learnt that the show didn't reveal?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

It's in January.

They are making a new series of making a murderer as well with all the latest updates such as Brendan Dasseys release. Cant wait. Hopefully this time they present all the facts rather than leaving out vital bits of information which could change the viewers perception of Steven Average.

No. Stitched right up.

It sure looked that way when I watched the Doc on Netflix

Like no blood in the bedroom and how many times did they search the house before finding the damning evidence

I sometimes watch the Crime Channels on SKY

Never the perfect justice system some better than others but what does stand out in the USA is the Prosecutors dont care a jot about guilt its all about them winning the case

Just watched one the day where two Bro's done 25yr for a crime which  was patently obvious that they did not commit but the DA Office still refused point blank to accept the Not Guilty verdict even though the Brothers did walk

Jaw dropping stuff at times

Edited by jambo1961

So those who will Ken better than me think your Mans guilty ??

Do I think he is guilty? Yes.

Do I think he should have been convicted? No.

Simply because police clearly planted evidence and there being to many people involved who had motive to do it.

BTW if you liked making a murderer then watch Death on a staircase and The Jinx. Two very similar types of courtroom documentaries.

Do I think he is guilty? Yes.

Do I think he should have been convicted? No.

Simply because police clearly planted evidence and there being to many people involved who had motive to do it.

Why do you think he is guilty? Apologies if already stated on this thread (can't be arsed trawling through).

Why do you think he is guilty? Apologies if already stated on this thread (can't be arsed trawling through).

Quite a few reasons. (spoiler alert guys)

1 - Avery has a pretty big record for crime and previous for violence. He burned a dog/cat (can't recall which) alive.

2- They found Theresa Halbachs Camera and phone 20ft away from averys front door in a barrel. This was not mentioned in the documentary and certianly was not Planted.

3 - Averys DNA was found in Halbachs car bonnent. Not blood but DNA. This crucial peice of evidence was not included in the documentary either for some reason. The police could not plant this.

4- Are we to Believe police either planted bones or actually murdered Halbachs body in order to convict Avery?

The above doesn't matter anyways. As soon as the police started planting evidence (which to me can't be disputed) then all the other evidence becomes tainted and therefore admissible.

jack D and coke

I've always thought Avery is a wrong un but shouldn't have been convicted on the evidence that we seen.

He was convicted for throwing a cat on a fire but I suppose that doesn't make you a murderer either...I was leaning towards the cousin and Dasseys brother myself who were seen around the time of Halbachs disappearance.

A strange case all round anyway and I'll look forward to the next series.