P 271

N1 141

N2 132

N3 356

Total 6850

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Already got mine. Expect sales to pick up after Christmas/New Year.

Hope Aberdeen bring a good crowd too.

Aberdeen have sold out the entire Roseburn already. Fair play to them.

loveofthegame

Yeah impressive. Hope our fans turn out in numbers, esp those quick to stick the boot into Aberdeen's home attendances.

Seriously? That is impressive.

I think the TV slot might've played a part. Always been a big fan of the teatime Saturday kick off.

Seriously? That is impressive.

I think the TV slot might've played a part. Always been a big fan of the teatime Saturday kick off.

That will be one of the (many) excuses given for us not seeling out, guaranteed.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Its fairly common in the FA Cup too, for away ends to be sold out and not the home end. Hearts wouldn't be alone in this. The irony is that some of the people who have bought those tickets wouldn't have went to Pittodrie if it were a home game and vice versa.

Crowd will hobble up to about 14,500 on the day, or higher with 2 or 3 good results in the coming games

I've just received ours in the post, section H of the Roseburn. One of the seats are seat 1 - is that the single seat that tends to be at the end of the stand by itself, or does it start counting from the other side of the block?

Random question but when it comes to actually handing the tickets out to our group it'd be nice to know.

I've just received ours in the post, section H of the Roseburn. One of the seats are seat 1 - is that the single seat that tends to be at the end of the stand by itself, or does it start counting from the other side of the block?

Random question but when it comes to actually handing the tickets out to our group it'd be nice to know.

no, seat 1 is end, left of section as you view onto pitch, not the other side next to stand where the single seats are

Humiliation awaits us on and off the park for this one I'm affraid.

Yes, I think you're right.  We'll be lucky to get 7,000 through the gate and more than half of them will be supporting Aberdeen.  On the park, I'll be very happy if we can keep it down to a 6 or 7 goal defeat.

What an astute judge you are.

no, seat 1 is end, left of section as you view onto pitch, not the other side next to stand where the single seats are

Nice one, that's a relief. Cheers.

Harbinger of doom as always. I'm sure you even managed to find negatives on 19/05/12...

Yes you are right 5-1 thats 5-1. Now run along please and watch your wee team that still can't get over 9000 for a league clash when they are pressing to top the wee league. Hilarious.

Cast No Shadow

Yes.

Failing to sell out this game and this diddy Teuchter mob turning us over again is humiliation.

Unless others want to stick a positive spin on it, of course.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Yes.

Failing to sell out this game and this diddy Teuchter mob turning us over again is humiliation.

Have you always had low expectations. When do you feel positive? I genuinely would find life a struggle and I do genuinely feel for you. What is your happiest Hearts memory?

Yes.

I'll try and put a positive spin on it......we've not played the ******* game yet !

Merry Christmas !

Think it'll be a bit short of a sell-out but not hopeful about the result, 3-0 Aberdeen I'd say.

An absolute joke we keep getting draws like this so early on in the tournament.

Yes.

Hearts to pump them 2-0, hows that for some positive spin.

With Hearts selling all their tickets.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Think it'll be a bit short of a sell-out but not hopeful about the result, 3-0 Aberdeen I'd say.

An absolute joke we keep getting draws like this so early on in the tournament.

Luck of the draw. To be fair we had a good deal of difficulty putting Arbroath and Forfar away . Said it before and will say it again it's a home tie and a chance to knock out one of the main dangers. Win and it opens things

Luck of the draw. To be fair we had a good deal of difficulty putting Arbroath and Forfar away . Said it before and will say it again it's a home tie and a chance to knock out one of the main dangers. Win and it opens things

It just makes it all the more frustrating in that way, we could get the likes of Inverurie Locos or Queens Park, yet in three years we've got Celtic, Celtic then Aberdeen.

I'd rather take smaller teams for the earlier rounds and deal with the serious opposition in the 1/4s, semis or final, at least that way we've get prolonged interest in the cup, more money and perhaps a Hampden day out or two.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

It just makes it all the more frustrating in that way, we could get the likes of Inverurie Locos or Queens Park, yet in three years we've got Celtic, Celtic then Aberdeen.

I'd rather take smaller teams for the earlier rounds and deal with the serious opposition in the 1/4s, semis or final, at least that way we've get prolonged interest in the cup, more money and perhaps a Hampden day out or two.

I know. The older I have got the more I've realised you take what you get and make the most of it. 98 we got a soft run but 2006 and 2012 plenty of Premier league ties

I know. The older I have got the more I've realised you take what you get and make the most of it. 98 we got a soft run but 2006 and 2012 plenty of Premier league ties

Mind the Hibs fans saying they wouldn't have celebrated winning the cup in 2006, as they'd be embarrassed to beat the 2nd division champions :rofl: ? Would you **** not celebrate it :rofl: .

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Mind the Hibs fans saying they wouldn't have celebrated winning the cup in 2006, as they'd be embarrassed to beat the 2nd division champions :rofl: ? Would you **** not celebrate it :rofl: .

They would still be celebrating now. What a day the first Hampden mauling was

They would still be celebrating now. What a day the first Hampden mauling was

The echos that rang around their barren "support" was hilarious in itself.

I still hope they die as a club though.

That will be one of the (many) excuses given for us not seeling out, guaranteed.

With you on this. If we can't sell out- or close to sell out- a tie of the round Cup match on a Saturday at a KO time most folk on here seem to think is great, against a team who have sold their allocation of 3400 in 2 days it will look really poor. No real big bad Old Firm/ we'll get hammered excuses valid here either. Sad thing is this could be a terrific spectacle to showcase the club under the lights on pretty much prime time Saturday night TV if it's full.

Cast No Shadow

Have you always had low expectations. When do you feel positive? I genuinely would find life a struggle and I do genuinely feel for you. What is your happiest Hearts memory?

Low expectations?

We should never be getting turned over with ease by Aberdeen like we have been in our two recent meetings. I hope we pump their two-bit outfit from pillar to post. Alas, it would appear Neilson just doesn't have the minerals for the big occasion.

Edit: when we win, I'm happy. Winning when playing well? Even better. A defeat? Fair enough. In a worsening rut like we're in just now, however, when we were told the opposite would happen as the season wore on? Questions need to be asked.

A lot of out fans simply don't do cup games unless it is the final. Even semi finals have well below our normal home league crowd. Anything above 14k would be decent for this. 

scott herbertson

Yes.

How many times have we sold out a scottish cup game other than against Hibs in the last twenty years ? I'm trying to check how many times supporters of this great club think we have humiliated ourselves?

We've got a run of games coming up against Celtic, Utd, Kilmarnock and then Aberdeen.  No need to panic on sales just yet.

Cast No Shadow

How many times have we sold out a scottish cup game other than against Hibs in the last twenty years ? I'm trying to check how many times supporters of this great club think we have humiliated ourselves?

Our last Scottish Cup game at Tynecastle against Aberdeen when we went on to win it in 2006 for starters.

It's only really the last five or six years that cup attendances have become what they have, granted it is the same for all Scottish clubs.

jambos are go!

I probably watch it on TV but will buy a ticket if its not a sell out. Not the same as cheering them on in Person I agree.

scott herbertson

Our last Scottish Cup game at Tynecastle against Aberdeen when we went on to win it in 2006 for starters.

It's only really the last five or six years that cup attendances have become what they have, granted it is the same for all Scottish clubs.

2006 was a bit special. I agree re last point though I would say it has been a longer decline . Most regular attending fans have season tickets and therefore the cup games have become luxury items, top ups, sadly. Therefore it should be no surprise that we get less for these games.

I think 15000 is probably the max we will get - a shame really.

I won't be attending myself, despite being a season ticket holder. I am up for Christmas and another ?80 on trains and ?20 on match ticket not really justifiable for me at present.

There are times where JKB can bang the drum and rouse interest from our fans........this is one of those times.

In saying that there is time and many of us will be focusing our minds elsewhere this week but cup tickets would be a great Christmas gift for all Hearts fans.

The club cannot say so out loud (simply because a huge deal would be made of it by the media) but buying a ticket for this fixture should enable the purchaser to get some kind of priority SHOULD we reach the final.

Forget the 12 days of Christmas...this is the 18 day Cup Tie count down.

There are times where JKB can bang the drum and rouse interest from our fans........this is one of those times.

In saying that there is time and many of us will be focusing our minds elsewhere this week but cup tickets would be a great Christmas gift for all Hearts fans.

The club cannot say so out loud (simply because a huge deal would be made of it by the media) but buying a ticket for this fixture should enable the purchaser to get some kind of priority SHOULD we reach the final.

Good idea.

You're right of course but Hearts fans should need no excuse to buy tickets for this. 5:30 under the lights in a massive Cup match with a proper old school atmosphere? Anything less than 15,500 is pathetic given Aberdeen have sold 3400 in 2 days.

Seymour M Hersh

Say what you want about the sheeps attendances, but we wouldn't sell 3,500 for pittodrie no matter the ko time

True but then we don't have at least 2,500 of those supporters living in and around Aberdeen.

You're right of course but Hearts fans should need no excuse to buy tickets for this. 5:30 under the lights in a massive Cup match with a proper old school atmosphere? Anything less than 15,500 is pathetic given Aberdeen have sold 3400 in 2 days.

Maybe there are folk who have decided against going to this one after watching our last two performances against the sheep? Not an excuse for some, but you can guarantee there will be a good amount of fans not going to this due to our crap performances. I don't really blame them to be honest. And the atmosphere will be shite, at least in the home end it will be.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

The Treasurer

Maybe there are folk who have decided against going to this one after watching our last two performances against the sheep? Not an excuse for some, but you can guarantee there will be a good amount of fans not going to this due to our crap performances. I don't really blame them to be honest. And the atmosphere will be shite, at least in the home end it will be.

What a truely sad and pathetic post.

If we all took this attitude then no-one would ever attend a Hearts match again.

It was good to see at the start of the season Neilson saying he's up for the cups.

Shame the fans don't seem to be as much.

What a truely sad and pathetic post.

If we all took this attitude then no-one would ever attend a Hearts match again.

Sad and pathetic. Really? I'm having an opinion on why I think some fans might not want to go to a game of football.

GorgieRules22

Sad and pathetic. Really? I'm having an opinion on why I think some fans might not want to go to a game of football.

I think he means that it would be a sad and pathetic excuse not to attend the game and it would be.

Think of what Hearts fans have gone through these last two years....do you think 2 bad performances would drive fans away ?? We have watched us at our lowest ebb so compared to that this is dreamland.

Archived