Mikey1874

A - 652

B - 186

C - 76

D - 39

E - 94

F - 227

G - 526

Wheatfield Stand Total - 1,800      (4,114 sold)

N1 - 106

N2 - 95

N3 - 328

P - 237

Q - 249

R - 247

S - 320

T1 - 123

T2 - 111

T3 - 364

Main Stand Total - 2,180      (1,502 sold)

V - 468

W - 275

X - 86

Y - 290

Z - 535

Gorgie Family Stand Total - 1,654      (1,283 sold)

Tynecastle Total - 5,634       (6,899 sold)

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ferryjambo99

It'll be interesting to see who the ref is. Given its the 'tie of the round' wouldn't surprise me if it's collum

Yesterday's result and performance probably won't have helped with possible ticket sales for this. Shame as a full house would help us, a win and I could see a wee trip west in May.

A - 652

B - 186

C - 76

D - 39

E - 94

F - 227

G - 526

Wheatfield Stand Total - 1,800 (4,114 sold)

N1 - 106

N2 - 95

N3 - 328

P - 237

Q - 249

R - 247

S - 320

T1 - 123

T2 - 111

T3 - 364

Main Stand Total - 2,180 (1,502 sold)

V - 468

W - 275

X - 86

Y - 290

Z - 535

Gorgie Family Stand Total - 1,654 (1,283 sold)

Tynecastle Total - 5,634 (6,899 sold)

Cheers for the update Barasa, not great reading though. Hopefully a push on ticket sales this week but personally can't see it

Is it actually one loyalty point for this game? If so the club have got it all wrong. When we won the 5-1 final I knew a few hearts fans that bought tickets for every game during that cup run but didn't have enough loyalty points for the final.

I think they need to come up with a way of ensuring that anyone that goes to every cup game leading up to the final gets a guaranteed ticket if we reach the final. Maybe have 'cup loyalty points' seperate to the standard points system? Then if we reach a final the folk with enough cup points get first dibs, then the 100+ loyalty points etc

Personally I won't be at the Aberdeen game (I do have a season ticket, go to away games etc) so I would fall into the 100 loyalty points category, I still feel that people that make the effort to go to the cup games deserve a final ticket more than myself.

It's just a thought and maybe it would help increase the crowds in the early cup games?

Is it actually one loyalty point for this game? If so the club have got it all wrong. When we won the 5-1 final I knew a few hearts fans that bought tickets for every game during that cup run but didn't have enough loyalty points for the final.

I think they need to come up with a way of ensuring that anyone that goes to every cup game leading up to the final gets a guaranteed ticket if we reach the final. Maybe have 'cup loyalty points' seperate to the standard points system? Then if we reach a final the folk with enough cup points get first dibs, then the 100+ loyalty points etc

Personally I won't be at the Aberdeen game (I do have a season ticket, go to away games etc) so I would fall into the 100 loyalty points category, I still feel that people that make the effort to go to the cup games deserve a final ticket more than myself.

It's just a thought and maybe it would help increase the crowds in the early cup games?

Bought my ticket last week and was surprised to see my LP total only increase by 1 point via Hearts e-tickets site (this being the only way to check as it has not been announced in any way by the club)

Cast No Shadow

Toiling to shift near 10,000 tickets for what will be our biggest game of the season... and we call ourselves a big club. :vrface:

Still bigger than Aberdeen and Hibs, of course, but actually utterly small time in reality.

Hackney Hearts

Toiling to shift near 10,000 tickets for what will be our biggest game of the season... 

A lot of people obviously don't see it that way.

Having said that, if it's well known that there are plenty of tickets for this - why bother parting with your cash until nearer the time? Perhaps there'll be a late rush on Friday/Saturday....

David McCaig

Anything upwards of 13k for the first round of the cup in a match being shown live on terrestrial TV will be a fantastic achievement. Anyone who thinks differently needs to do some research into Cup crowds over the last 10 years.

Thought Police

Toiling to shift near 10,000 tickets for what will be our biggest game of the season... and we call ourselves a big club. :vrface:

Still bigger than Aberdeen and Hibs, of course, but actually utterly small time in reality.

I actually agree. No need at all for a 20,000 seater stadium 95% of the time which will only be filled by letting in more Celtic and rangers fans again

We should be closing a stand for this. Cut costs for stewards etc. Piss poor from the Hearts support yet again.

That worked really well a few years ago vs St Johnstone :uhoh2:

One of the worst decisions made in the Romanov years & there are plenty to choose from.

maroonlegions

Not everyone has a endless supply of money right after christmas , add to that possible shiote weather and live tv. I am going but i know a few who simply cannot afford it. Cup game home crowds for most other clubs are notoriously shoite across the board.

I don't buy the money excuse. If it was a cup final you can guarantee that people would find the money from somewhere. I'd rather they were just honest about it and said they'll watch it for nothing on the telly. No problem with that at all. 

loveofthegame

A lot of people obviously don't see it that way.

Having said that, if it's well known that there are plenty of tickets for this - why bother parting with your cash until nearer the time? Perhaps there'll be a late rush on Friday/Saturday....

Anyone who doesn't think this is our biggest match of the season so far (by a distance) needs their head looked at!

There is no way that this is our biggest game of the season, absolutely no way

At the moment it is as its the only thing we have a remote chance in winning, and winning the cup would be more important than finishing third.

loveofthegame

At the moment it is as its the only thing we have a remote chance in winning, and winning the cup would be more important than finishing third.

Yeah I'd be interested to hear what game folk think is/was bigger. Home to the 2nd best side in the country (yes sadly they are at present) in the big cup. It doesn't get much bigger.

Cast No Shadow

:cornette:

Lose, and with that goes any chance of silverware this season.

5.5K tickets to sell... not going to happen! I'm looking forward to it but unfortunately we don't all share the same enthusiasm.

Cast No Shadow

In fact, I'd go as far as saying: lose this and the Sheep will probably go all the way.

Brutal.

Bestnameever

Yeah I'd be interested to hear what game folk think is/was bigger. Home to the 2nd best side in the country (yes sadly they are at present) in the big cup. It doesn't get much bigger.

The Celtic game last week was bigger and the games in the run up to the end of the season when we are trying to secure a European place will be bigger aswell. Yes the Aberdeen game will be massive but it's the 4th round of the Scottish cup, not our biggest game of the season

Bestnameever

:cornette:

Lose, and with that goes any chance of silverware this season.

Yes it is a massive game, but no chance is it the biggest of the season

It's the next match so it is the most important game.

It's the Scottish Cup and a trophy we can win this season.......indeed the only trophy left for us to win (unless there is some sort of footballing miracle)

McInnes is already putting it out that despite where they are it feels 'hollow' without a trophy....manager speak for I want to win the cup. He is making it clear Aberdeen should be getting silverware in 2016.......he feels this is their 'biggest' game so far.

We need to have that attitude amongst our management and players and of course the fans so if you can afford it buy a ticket and back the team.

Cast No Shadow

No they weren't. :rofl:

Emptying one of our biggest rivals from the country's premier cup competition, or being emptied ourselves, is of far more importance than beating some non-entity like St. Johnstone to third place. We'll stumble to that in the end anyway.

We should be winning this trophy.

I don't buy the money excuse. If it was a cup final you can guarantee that people would find the money from somewhere. I'd rather they were just honest about it and said they'll watch it for nothing on the telly. No problem with that at all. 

That is a bit of a contradiction, no ?

If they are honest and say they can watch it for nothing on the box then it is a money issue.

Have no problem either way, these threads are a pant-wetters' paradise.

Bestnameever

No they weren't. :rofl:

Emptying one of our biggest rivals from the country's premier cup competition, or being emptied ourselves, is of far more importance than beating some non-entity like St. Johnstone to third place. We'll stumble to that in the end anyway.

We should be winning this trophy.

Why should we be winning it?

Jambo 4 Ever

Very good points!!

Who at the club actually decides on the number of loyalty points for each game?

Bestnameever

:vrface:

You can't just say that we should be winning the biggest cup competition in the country and then not back it up

Jambof3tornado

Which game was bigger like?

You can't just say that we should be winning the biggest cup competition in the country and then not back it up

Why shouldn't we be winning it? Selik are no great shakes and Aberdeen needed a helping hand (literally) to beat us a few weeks ago on their own patch. Who else is better than us? 

The Hearts support is terrible

The atmosphere at Tynecastle is terrible

The Hearts team is terrible

The head coach is terrible

The Director of Football is terrible

I wonder how long until Mrs Budge and FOH start getting it in the neck as well. 

Put across very well but I disagree i'm afraid.

Put simply, a loyalty point system should reward loyalty, regardless of the competition...you amass enough points....you reap the benefits.

The separate cup points thing was alluded to before on here..don't buy it, sorry. 

Bestnameever

Why shouldn't we be winning it? Selik are no great shakes and Aberdeen needed a helping hand (literally) to beat us a few weeks ago on their own patch. Who else is better than us?

We can win it and we have a high probability of winning it, but to say that we "should" be winning it is mental

Lord Beni of Gorgie

The game on television is the first factor the second people can't sit on their own seat. Appeasing about 5 percent in the Roseburn was a mistake when there was always going to be room for them given previous cup uptake.

Embarrassing effort this. I am with Cast No Shadow this time. We are throwing the initiative away. This will end up being almost a home game for Aberdeen

We can win it and we have a high probability of winning it, but to say that we "should" be winning it is mental

exactly, if that was the case, in both 98 and 2012 rangers and celtic should have won the cup as they had better teams than us. i have excluded 2006 as while celtic were better than us i dont think there was too much in it

The game on television is the first factor the second people can't sit on their own seat. Appeasing about 5 percent in the Roseburn was a mistake when there was always going to be room for them given previous cup uptake.

Embarrassing effort this. I am with Cast No Shadow this time. We are throwing the initiative away. This will end up being almost a home game for Aberdeen

You are seriously telling us that because people can't sit in their own seat they won't attend ?

One of the poorest excuses I have ever heard for non attendance at a match........I don't go to sit in a seat,  I go to watch and back the team.......still when we get to the final those people won't be trying to get a ticket because it won't be for 'their seat'

I can just about understand the live TV coverage having an impact especially as it is on terrestrial TV but the prices are fair, it's not 12.30pm on a Sunday and some fans who normally work on Saturday or play football can now attend. We have a good side and can win this trophy, granted a bit of luck so once more get your backsides of the sofa, buy a ticket and give the team the best chance they can have of winning this match then going on to win the trophy (all subject to having the money of course).

PS given the ticket sales 90% of those season ticket holders could have purchased their 'own seat'

Put across very well but I disagree i'm afraid.

Put simply, a loyalty point system should reward loyalty, regardless of the competition...you amass enough points....you reap the benefits.

The separate cup points thing was alluded to before on here..don't buy it, sorry.

No worries :thumbsup:

Just I went to the semi final against Celtic in the lead up to the 5-1 cup final, was with a few guys that went to all the cup games (I only went to semi and final) and they had to scramble about trying to get tickets for the final when I felt they should have been able to secure one easily.

Maybe the solution is to just allocate more loyalty points to the cup games?

We should be closing a stand for this. Cut costs for stewards etc. Piss poor from the Hearts support yet again.

Maybe these piss poor fans are just short of cash after their monthly DDs and ST payments come out their accounts along with the bills for xmas.

Its easy to spot the fans that have plenty disposable income.

To call Hearts fans piss poor after the way they have dug deep time and again to help the club is piss poor patter.

With a 530 kick off I believe there will be a lot of people who get tickets on the day. I for one will be one of those people and hope many more will follow suit. On a separate note Hearts should give a few away to the less fortunate in our society to come and saviour the atmosphere. Can't beat a game with a full away end creating an atmosphere so section G and N regulars need to get their finger out and get along to Tynecastle which is undoubtably the biggest game of our season. If you can afford it then people need to get along. For those that can't fair enough.

What do you mean yet again? We have had 10 sell out home games in a row. Lots of fans donating every month and you say Piss poor from the Hearts support yet again.!!!! 

The game is live on TV it is just after Xmas and New Year etc. When you look at the brand of football we are playing at the moment then it is hardly a piss poor effort.

That is a bit of a contradiction, no ?

If they are honest and say they can watch it for nothing on the box then it is a money issue.

Have no problem either way, these threads are a pant-wetters' paradise.

In what way is it a contradiction? If it was a cup final they would be there. They won't be at this and will use money as an excuse and will watch it for free on the telly. 

So is it fair to say we should have won it more than we have? 

Bestnameever

So is it fair to say we should have won it more than we have?

We never "should" have won it, that is my whole point

The Hearts support is terrible

The atmosphere at Tynecastle is terrible

The Hearts team is terrible

The head coach is terrible

The Director of Football is terrible

I wonder how long until Mrs Budge and FOH start getting it in the neck as well.

This post is terrible.

You're terrible.

Archived