Team selection

peebles jambo

peebles jambo

Has Robbie ever picked an unchanged team two weeks in a row ? seems to chop and change every week, i know we've had injuries and so on, but to drop McGhee was a bit strange,

Toxteth O'Grady

Has Robbie ever picked an unchanged team two weeks in a row ? seems to chop and change every week, i know we've had injuries and so on, but to drop McGhee was a bit strange,

Bring back George Burley

I felt sorry for Jordan, he has played well in every position across the back 4 & the boy must be gutted.

However I can understand why he picked out only left back. Neilson got pellters before for playing Sow & Reilly out of position.

Can see both arguments tbh.

I actually think McGhee is better than Blazej & would have played him with Rossi, but that's just me.

Cast No Shadow

Alexander, Paterson, Augustyn, Rossi, Oshaniwa, <any fit winger>, Djoum, Pallardo, Nicholson, Sow, Juanma.

I'd sooner see McGhee play than DogIsDog but that's clearly out of the question for Levein and Neilson.

McGhee will leave the club for nothing just like Holt without ever realising his full potential due to fear and doubts about him not being "ready"

Pish. The boy has talent and needs the stage to show case it. The saying sink or swim couldnt be anymore apt.

He is being protected for no reason ATM

Archived