Fighting on macleod st

His name is

And Hearts fan get the blame for the trouble ?

Sounds fair.

You're not getting the mindset of your average hooligan, are you ?

" Fair" don't enter into it !

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Treasurer

Away supporters shouldn't be dropped off at the top of McLeod street by bus!!

Buses should all be diverted via corstorphine if coming from the west and dropped at Russell road/roseburn.

Celtic fans do it deliberately coming along gorgie in their buses banging on the Windows etc!!!!

Just asking for it to kick off imo.

Feck that !!!

I'm not wanted those scummy barstewards tramping through our peaceful neighbourhood  :veryangry2:

Park them at the corn exchange like they used to many moons ago(away buses)....they'll run the gauntlet again as they pass Sighthill and the Calders on the way home.......:D

Away supporters shouldn't be dropped off at the top of McLeod street by bus!!

Buses should all be diverted via corstorphine if coming from the west and dropped at Russell road/roseburn.

Celtic fans do it deliberately coming along gorgie in their buses banging on the Windows etc!!!!

Just asking for it to kick off imo.

Seen Glasgow supporters buses coming along Gorgie Rd a few times.

Like watching a mobile zoo !!

Gers fans punching the roof of the bus and screaming profanities, and Celtic fans pretending to be shooting at pedestrians with imaginary machine guns, with that "deliverance look" on their dials.

To think one of our fans has now been charged because of a verbal exchange during a match with a chappie from Northern Ireland shows the inconsistency of how things are policed. I know it's very difficult for the police, but if someone on the street complains about bigoted insults and threats from some d..khead leaning out of a bus window, how far are the police prepared to go?

Was speaking to a mate the other day who reminded me several Hearts fans were actually arrested a few years ago for chanting "the hibees are gay". Some even made it to court only for the judge to throw out the charges.

Archived