Hearts TV/ppv thread.. Q's and A's here.

BM1874

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DesertDawg

• neonjambo

• TypoonJambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, Double Top said:

Yes same issue

Had issues on chrome but changed to b8ng and it's now working 

Kalamazoo Jambo
3 minutes ago, 1874 said:

Anyone else find picture quality and stream really bad today .. oh and now just list it completely.. how long do we have to put up with this ,,,,, 

I don’t normally have problems but today is terrible.

DesertDawg

2 minor stream glitches but all good otherwise.  Looks like there might be some local issues. 

Tommy Brown

Can we please ask the cameraman to stick with play.

Do not show us supporters singing, David Martindale & John Carver for an eternity.

DU nearly scored while filming Carver.

DesertDawg

TB,

100% agree with you.  Drives me nuts watching that when the ball is in play.

DesertDawg

Worse........we got the same kind of crowd shot in the middle of the "highlights!"  😡  

20 hours ago, Tommy Brown said:

Can we please ask the cameraman to stick with play.

Do not show us supporters singing, David Martindale & John Carver for an eternity.

DU nearly scored while filming Carver.

while the couple of outages yesterday was annoying, the cameraman/director was really poor. i do not want to see some randoms in the crowd for 30+ seconds at a time and the same goes for focusing in on players (torso and head) while the play is ongoing and not with the player they are focusing on

Tommy Brown
1 minute ago, milky_26 said:

while the couple of outages yesterday was annoying, the cameraman/director was really poor. i do not want to see some randoms in the crowd for 30+ seconds at a time and the same goes for focusing in on players (torso and head) while the play is ongoing and not with the player they are focusing on

Bloody irritating.

Was that our our own team or BBC Alba?

DesertDawg

Anybody who watched the game on Alba should be able to answer that.

• 2 weeks later...
Tommy Brown
On 20/11/2021 at 19:52, DesertDawg said:

Jimmy doesn't do away games.

Who was the co commentator?

Never picked up who it was.

Forever Hearts
1 hour ago, Tommy Brown said:

Who was the co commentator?

Never picked up who it was.

Robert Borthwick. 

Anyone got any tips for getting the game on hearts tv as a season ticket holder? Every time I log in it asks me to subscribe, but I have already put in the access code I got at the start of the season as a season ticket holder? There’s just no video playing.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
4 minutes ago, Zaba said:

Anyone got any tips for getting the game on hearts tv as a season ticket holder? Every time I log in it asks me to subscribe, but I have already put in the access code I got at the start of the season as a season ticket holder? There’s just no video playing.

Plus one, never got an access code though 

niblick1874

Amateurish at best. I don't care whose fault it is, it must be fixed. It spoilt the whole experience for me. I had to wait till I saw the ball was in the back of the net before I knew Kingsley had scored. I was robed of seeing him hit the postage stamp because of that big white stripe at the back of the goal. Get it changed to maroon if the ball is anything close to white. Whatever happened to forethought? I will not be watching again until it's fixed. Hearts World is crap. 

DesertDawg

I guess that there's something wrong with your screen display then as I saw the ball hit the net at the time and again in the video replay.  Yes, it's clearer from the behind the goal camera but that's true for a lot of other goals too. 

niblick1874
1 hour ago, DesertDawg said:

I guess that there's something wrong with your screen display then as I saw the ball hit the net at the time and again in the video replay.  Yes, it's clearer from the behind the goal camera but that's true for a lot of other goals too. 

I am, as they say, having a laugh. 🙂