Levein's Ambition

Daveandal

Unknown user

We couldn't have asked for a better first six games IMO. After those we will know exactly how good we are, or otherwise of course, and we'll know within 2 places where we are going to finish. 15points + is Europa league material.

I don't agree we'll necessarily know anything after 6 weeks, but I do agree the gods have smiled on us for those first few weeks

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pans Jambo

Hibs should justifiably have an ambition to win the cup as there is every chance that they may eventually do so. You could argue, therefore, that Hearts should have an ambition to win the league even though that likelihood is remote.

Similarly, I could hold an ambition to win a few million on the lottery. The chance of this happening is a bit like your league win ambition - not impossible but also not (IMO) the basis of a serious conversation.

I am content to keep supporting Hearts even though I believe I won't see another league championship win and will have to reflect on the two last day collapses that I did see.

But on the way home from the cup final in 1986 I was convinced that I would never see a trophy win of any description so things can change.

Gie it up mate!

:rudi:

Hibs should justifiably have an ambition to win the cup as there is every chance that they may eventually do so. You could argue, therefore, that Hearts should have an ambition to win the league even though that likelihood is remote.

Similarly, I could hold an ambition to win a few million on the lottery. The chance of this happening is a bit like your league win ambition - not impossible but also not (IMO) the basis of a serious conversation.

I am content to keep supporting Hearts even though I believe I won't see another league championship win and will have to reflect on the two last day collapses that I did see.

But on the way home from the cup final in 1986 I was convinced that I would never see a trophy win of any description so things can change.

Drivel and a terrible analogy to compare the possibility of a lottery win with the possibility of a league win. For a start one involves pure chance the other skill. Secondly the odds for either are hugely different. I've never seen odds of 150/1 for a lottery win.

I can't believe anyone would be happy thinking we'll never win the league and still turn up.

FYI I stood at Dens and at Hampden the following week thinking WHEN will I ever see us win the cup or league and all subsequent finals after 86 right up to 98 when I was able to celebrate with the auld man and say AT LAST. Never once did it ever seriously enter my mind in any of those 12 years that we would NEVER win a cup and it's never entered my

Mind that we will NEVER win the league.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i belive i can spell believe even more times incorrect in a shorter paragraph. You might not belive that I can, but beleve me I can spell believe incorrectly several ways.

No spell check and I have a condition that makes a baws of my spelling, cheers for pionting it out. Hopefully my piont was made and you understood it.

My spelling hasn't kept me back in life.

Oh and Enjoy the next 6/7 weeks off.

:cornette: x100

Well bully for you pal.

You must be one of those 'real fans' that online forums have spawned.

I never considered my 55 years of watching and supporting Hearts as a waste of time (despite no league wins) until you suggested this.

The online forum that I "Spawned" from left me capable of reading correctly what others had typed in their posts, without having to deliberately twist or make up words/sentences because I'd made a tit of myself.  

julienbrellier
'S' Form Join Date Jun 2015 Posts 9

Deluded, deluded, deluded
Have been listening to some of the utter ***** from Jambos at my work the past week and some of it is actually unbelievable even for them. they actually believe they have a chance of winning the SPL in the next two years and fully expect a title challenge very soon. really blows your mind hearing it and they could be the most deluded fans in the world. they have one good season in the second tier of scottish football and suddenly they are world beaters. have they even signed any new players that can cut it at the top level of scottish football? I would guess not.

has anyone else been hearing this pish or is it just a few nutcases that are saying it? i hope a lot of them do believe it as it will be all the funnier when they get relegated next season. as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.

It seems some on .net have been exposed to our ambitions as a club.  Ironic that the opposing thread is titled "deluded" when the final statement is perhaps the most laughable thing I have ever read.  The last laugh aye, struggling to think of any time they have had the last laugh.

:vrface:

Guest Bilel Mohsni

as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happensas usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happensas usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happensas usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happensas usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happensas usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happensas usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happensas usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happensas usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happensas usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happensas usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happensas usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happensas usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happensas usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happensas usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happensas usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happensas usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happensas usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happensas usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happensas usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happensas usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happensas usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happensas usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happensas usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happensas usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happensas usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happensas usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happensas usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happensas usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happensas usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happensas usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happensas usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happensas usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happensas usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happensas usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happensas usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.

:gok:

Unknown user

broondoguser-online.png'S' Form Join Date Jun 2015 Posts 9

Have been listening to some of the utter ***** from Jambos at my work the past week and some of it is actually unbelievable even for them. they actually believe they have a chance of winning the SPL in the next two years and fully expect a title challenge very soon. really blows your mind hearing it and they could be the most deluded fans in the world. they have one good season in the second tier of scottish football and suddenly they are world beaters. have they even signed any new players that can cut it at the top level of scottish football? I would guess not.

has anyone else been hearing this pish or is it just a few nutcases that are saying it? i hope a lot of them do believe it as it will be all the funnier when they get relegated next season. as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.

It seems some on .net have been exposed to our ambitions as a club. Ironic that the opposing thread is titled "deluded" when the final statement is perhaps the most laughable thing I have ever read. The last laugh aye, struggling to think of any time they have had the last laugh.

:lol: one of them even called us sparryheids, they just follow Irvine Welsh to the letter don't they?

The Paille Man

'S' Form Join Date Jun 2015 Posts 9

has anyone else been hearing this pish or is it just a few nutcases that are saying it? i hope a lot of them do believe it as it will be all the funnier when they get relegated next season.
as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.

It seems some on .net have been exposed to our ambitions as a club.  Ironic that the opposing thread is titled "deluded" when the final statement is perhaps the most laughable thing I have ever read.  The last laugh aye, struggling to think of any time they have had the last laugh.

It's the "as usual" bit that amuses me the most. Because they've had so many laughs at our expense in recent year.

Maybe worth me plugging this on .net...

Guest Bilel Mohsni

"Sparryheids".

Still has Trainspotting posters on his wall and lives with his parents at 40 type post. :rofl:

The comments from Hibs.net and their supporters are frankly bizarre.  The point of the thread was to establish if Levein had ambitions of winning the league while back at Heart.  It was almost a YES or NO answer kind of question.

As a player in the 80s and 90s he clearly thought Hearts could win the league.  As a manager in the 2000s didn't think they could.  I was wonder what his state of mind was now...... did he once again think it might be possible at some point.

I believe he does and I believe most on here think he does as well.  If that were to happen or even come close to happening is a different question entirely.

That is one of the diferences between us. We have ambitions to win things, whilst they have ambitions to almost win things, which they celebrate as a success.

Unknown user
Posted by HIBERNIAN-0762
Sorry if I've missed this but that's Carrick away now, WTF is going on at the toxic dump? it's obvious this is a cost cutting move, has the cabbage patch doll told them to start paying her back?

Posted by greenginger  
Don't know about paying Budge back, but their interest payments for the year June 2013 - June 2014 was ? 1,077,000.00 .

Must take up most of those direct debits provided by the grunts.

I shouldn't look over there, I know I shouldn't. But I did

Seriously, where do you start? 

We_are_the_Hearts

I shouldn't look over there, I know I shouldn't. But I did

Seriously, where do you start?

To be fair if some of our fans cant understand the need to keep improving and getting the most out the budget then there is no chance they muppets will

Unknown user

To be fair if some of our fans cant understand the need to keep improving and getting the most out the budget then there is no chance they muppets will

Well if we're going to be fair, we should also be charitable (ho ho ho) and send them a Hearts calendar to help them work out where they're going wrong with the second one

as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happensas usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happensas usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happensas usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happensas usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happensas usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happensas usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happensas usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happensas usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happensas usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happensas usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happensas usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happensas usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happensas usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happensas usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happensas usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happensas usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happensas usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happensas usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happensas usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happensas usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happensas usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happensas usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happensas usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happensas usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happensas usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happensas usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happensas usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happensas usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happensas usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happensas usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happensas usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happensas usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happensas usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happensas usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happensas usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.

If I knew how to, the Gif with the theatre audience applauding would be inserted. They are priceless.

Hibs are welcome to take the piss out of us for our ambitions.

Might be worth them remembering though that they laughed at us last season those of us who said we had the team to piss that league.

Might be worth them remembering that our team has claimed dominance over their team for years on the back of going into derby games with the unwavering belief that we will walk out winners. Even when our team was at its weakest and the club in danger of oblivion we never doubted our team against them and our faith in them was rewarded.

And perhaps most importantly it might be worth them remembering that they are a lower league, insignificant shite smear on the bottom of our shoes and it's over for them, broken and buried.

And perhaps most importantly it might be worth them remembering that they are a lower league, insignificant shite smear on the bottom of our shoes and it's over for them, broken and buried.

And will be next year, too.

The proof is, Hearts have a history in black and white of being a strong league team and putting in genuine challenges in the past.

Hibs don't. Certainly not in living memory.

alicante jambo

Might be worth them remembering though that they laughed at us last season those of us who said we had the team to piss that league.

Might be worth them remembering that our team has claimed dominance over their team for years on the back of going into derby games with the unwavering belief that we will walk out winners. Even when our team was at its weakest and the club in danger of oblivion we never doubted our team against them and our faith in them was rewarded.

What a fantastic post.Every single thing bang on.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

The proof is, Hearts have a history in black and white of being a strong league team and putting in genuine challenges in the past.

Hibs don't. Certainly not in living memory.

They will still get the last laugh though... As usual. :(

And he's not praying

:clap:

:greatpost:

As long as Celtic remain in Scotland you will never see a club outwith the OF win the league. Rangers will get financially stronger on their arrival to the SPL and money will rule out game certainly in my lifetime. The best any team can hope for is an odd cup win. It's a real pity that Celtic and rangers didn't go bust at the same time. We'd have seen our game flourish with fans flocking back to see a competitive league

Pans Jambo

Yeah. Hibs always get the last laugh.

Last season when we won the league & they finished a squillion points behind us. They were all laughing then.

The season before that when they turned up at Tynecastle to a relegation party with Terry's big green & white army & we all know how THAT game went. They ended up losing in the playoffs at easter road to Hamilton despite winning the first game & getting relegated themselves. They were all laughing then.

The season before that they beat us 1-0 in the Scottish cup & managed to get to the final where they were positive they would be victorious. Beat 3-nil. They were all laughing then.

The season before that ended (them) on the 12th May 2012. 5-1 ya bassas. NLTF.

Aye....they were all laughing then.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

In all seriousness though, I suspect this is a misunderstanding. He clearly meant when all is said and done, the last person laughing is laughing at Hibs. That would make sense... I mean, I know I hadn't stopped laughing about the Cup Final by the time the relegation party was in full swing and then there was their own relegation... That was a bit of a chortle too. By the time their Yamageddon thread blew up in their faces I was almost laughed out... But I still managed to find a wee giggle at them being consigned to another year in the division below. In fact here I am laughing at them still!

He who laughs at Hibs, laughs last and laughs loudest.

"... as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens... "

They had the last laugh right enough in 1998 when they got relegated and Hearts won the cup......

They had the last laugh right enough in 13/14 when we were told no team below them will catch them, too many teams they said, relegation party at Tynecastle they said, we're going down they're not...they said.

They'll have the last laugh :cornette:

Guest Bilel Mohsni

They had the last laugh right enough in 1998 when they got relegated and Hearts won the cup......

They had the last laugh right enough in 13/14 when we were told no team below them will catch them, too many teams they said, relegation party at Tynecastle they said, we're going down they're not...they said.

They'll have the last laugh :cornette:

Maybe they're just playing the long game? The 2070s they are gonna be rolling around laughing at us.

Maybe they're just playing the long game? The 2070s they are gonna be rolling around laughing at us.

hopefully they'll be out of existence long before then....

Guest Bilel Mohsni

hopefully they'll be out of existence long before then....

Depends how much they continue to throw Farmer and Petrie's charity back in their faces, I suppose. Ungrateful bunch like that must be starting to grate on the nerves by now. :(

That is one of the diferences between us. We have ambitions to win things, whilst they have ambitions to almost win things, which they celebrate as a success.

Sorry Claudia.  Have to pick you up on that.

They almost have ambitions to almost win things.

As long as Celtic remain in Scotland you will never see a club outwith the OF win the league. Rangers will get financially stronger on their arrival to the SPL and money will rule out game certainly in my lifetime. The best any team can hope for is an odd cup win. It's a real pity that Celtic and rangers didn't go bust at the same time. We'd have seen our game flourish with fans flocking back to see a competitive league

See this guy gets it, this is the attitude we should all have, know our place and never strive for anything better.

Clerry Jambo

"It's been far better recently on this site with hardly any threads about the jambos. This hurts them.
We have a club thats going places now and although they're in a division above us just now, we'll be above them shortly".

:olly:

Auld Reekin'

Nae work and cannae play makes broondog a dull boy... (repeat x 10,000)

The season before that they beat us 1-0 in the Scottish cup & managed to get to the final where they were positive they would be victorious. Beat 3-nil. They were all laughing then.

This one is true. Celebrations and singing went well on into the night down Lochend that day. A truly proud moment in the history of Hibs.

And he's not praying

"It's been far better recently on this site with hardly any threads about the jambos. This hurts them.

We have a club thats going places now and although they're in a division above us just now, we'll be above them shortly".

Unless their pitiful support get their finger out their hoops and start backing their club, they'll be going places alright. Though I suspect it'll be a darker, sorrier place than the learned chap you have quoted, expects.

6500 season tickets and a 2nd guaranteed season in Scotland's second tier with possibly a 3rd to follow.

Ouch.

They had the last laugh with their relegation party 2 years ago didn't they, they had the last laugh on 19/05/12, they had the last laugh being 4-2 up with 2 minutes on the clock, they had the last laugh when they said Murrayfield would give us an advantage and wanted Hampden instead, they had the last laugh when they said Tynecastle would be a Tesco, they had the last laugh when one of their sisterfisting fans stood outside our shop with a crayola coloured bed sheet saying this won't come back to bite me, they had the last laugh when sending emails to Lithuania to try and derail our CVA, they had the last laugh when sending FOI requests, they had the last laugh winning the singing competition even though they got royally horsed from their big tim cousins, they had the last laugh being the best team in the Championship last season, they had the last laugh calling Nade fat and useless, they had the last laugh in 1998, they had the last laugh when Duff & Gray defrauded and cheated hundreds of local businesses out of thousands of pounds, they had the last laugh by cheating the UK tax payer out of millions of pounds in their deal with the bank, they had the last laugh building a stand that's only ever been full when Hearts fans have sat in it for cup games, they had the last laugh when one of our very own buried a Hearts top under that empty stand, they had the last laugh building a cow shed in the middle of no where, they had the last laugh for being hibs.

Yes you shower of sisterfisting zoomers you have had the last laugh since 1902, you bunch of  deluded halfwits.   

Pans Jambo

They had the last laugh with their relegation party 2 years ago didn't they, they had the last laugh on 19/05/12, they had the last laugh being 4-2 up with 2 minutes on the clock, they had the last laugh when they said Murrayfield would give us an advantage and wanted Hampden instead, they had the last laugh when they said Tynecastle would be a Tesco, they had the last laugh when one of their sisterfisting fans stood outside our shop with a crayola coloured bed sheet saying this won't come back to bite me, they had the last laugh when sending emails to Lithuania to try and derail our CVA, they had the last laugh when sending FOI requests, they had the last laugh winning the singing competition even though they got royally horsed from their big tim cousins, they had the last laugh being the best team in the Championship last season, they had the last laugh calling Nade fat and useless, they had the last laugh in 1998, they had the last laugh when Duff & Gray defrauded and cheated hundreds of local businesses out of thousands of pounds, they had the last laugh by cheating the UK tax payer out of millions of pounds in their deal with the bank, they had the last laugh building a stand that's only ever been full when Hearts fans have sat in it for cup games, they had the last laugh when one of our very own buried a Hearts top under that empty stand, they had the last laugh building a cow shed in the middle of no where, they had the last laugh for being hibs.

Yes you shower of sisterfisting zoomers you have had the last laugh since 1902, you bunch of deluded halfwits.

Class!

Think that about covers it.

i sometimes wonder, I really do.

Half the time you think it must be one of our own at the wind-up but it's not.

Clerry Jambo

i sometimes wonder, I really do.

Half the time you think it must be one of our own at the wind-up but it's not.

It just that site I think, the few Hibbies I know, realise where they are!!

Jamboman1512

I'm pretty sure lastlaugh.net is now just a parody site, has to be.

Archived