The Official JKB Conspiracy Theory Thread

AlphonseCapone

Not to mention the laser measurements targeting the mirrors left on the moon that have been ongoing since they were left on the surface.

And the recently taken photos of all the landing sites.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• niblick1874

• maroonlegions

• Geoff Kilpatrick

• deesidejambo

Space Mackerel

Of course they did.

The US space program, starting with Mercury, evolving into Gemini then ultimately Apollo, involved hundreds of thousands of people and was completely open to cameras and journalists. Watching launches and recoveries in the 1960s was fascinating TV viewing. There was never any attempt to hide anything.

Six missions were successful in putting 12 different men on the moon, who brought back vast amounts of rock. Those rocks were distributed to labs around the world where they were analysed. Without doubt, the rocks came from the moon.

Anyone who thinks the moon landings didn't happen is being silly.

40 years later they can only just make orbit in the ISS.

I doubt man has stepped on the moon.

40 years later they can only just make orbit in the ISS.

I doubt man has stepped on the moon.

40 years ago NASA launched two Voyager space vehicles and they are now about to leave the solar system, some 12 billion miles away.  The moon is only 250,000 miles away.  See, I can play the irrelevant fact game too. :tongue:

And it was 12 men who stepped on the moon, to be exact.

Space Mackerel

40 years ago NASA launched two Voyager space vehicles and they are now about to leave the solar system, some 12 billion miles away. The moon is only 250,000 miles away. See, I can play the irrelevant fact game too. :tongue:

And it was 12 men who stepped on the moon, to be exact.

Cmon....

It was all about the space race back then. Good old US of A v the extremely good old very bad Commie Ruskies.

Why have we not been back and set up some sort of base since? All seems a bit of a waste of time to pick up a few rocks and take a couple of photies? [emoji16]

Edited by Space Mackerel

Cmon....

It was all about the space race back then. Good old US of A v the extremely good old very bad Commie Ruskies.

Why have we not been back and set up some sort of base since? All seems a bit of a waste of time to pick up a few rocks and take a couple of photies? [emoji16]

It was all about beating the USSR, and the Americans won, easily.  Once the race was over, public and political interest dropped to zero, and the Americans had more urgent issues to deal with, and more urgent things to spend their money on ... like Vietnam.

There was never any point to building a base on the moon.  And there isn't any point to building one now.

Bringing back the rocks served two purposes, one intended the other unintended.  The intentional goal was to learn more about the origins of the solar system, and that worked.  The unintended purpose was to prove beyond doubt that Americans had walked on the moon.  To logically thinking people, that worked too.

Space Mackerel

It was all about beating the USSR, and the Americans won, easily. Once the race was over, public and political interest dropped to zero, and the Americans had more urgent issues to deal with, and more urgent things to spend their money on ... like Vietnam.

There was never any point to building a base on the moon. And there isn't any point to building one now.

Bringing back the rocks served two purposes, one intended the other unintended. The intentional goal was to learn more about the origins of the solar system, and that worked. The unintended purpose was to prove beyond doubt that Americans had walked on the moon. To logically thinking people, that worked too.

That?s all well and good if you believe in that and can convince yourself that?s what it was all about.

There?s one problem though, I don?t think they had the technology back then, and furthermore, I don?t think they have it today in 2017.

The White Cockade

That?s all well and good if you believe in that and can convince yourself that?s what it was all about.

There?s one problem though, I don?t think they had the technology back then, and furthermore, I don?t think they have it today in 2017.

so the moon landings were a world wide conspiracy and everyone lied about it including Russia and  Patrick Moore and basically every country in the world

Go on i'll indulge you

WHY would they all do that?

Space Mackerel

so the moon landings were a world wide conspiracy and everyone lied about it including Russia and Patrick Moore and basically every country in the world

Go on i'll indulge you

WHY would they all do that?

Richard Branson has trouble in this day and age getting a reliable spacecraft to get into upper orbit and back safely but you believe a human being went all the way to the moon and back several times in the 60?s?

The White Cockade

Richard Branson has trouble in this day and age getting a reliable spacecraft to get into upper orbit and back safely but you believe a human being went all the way to the moon and back several times in the 60?s?

I asked you why the entire world including America's enemies all lied and said they did

So what is your answer to that?

Space Mackerel

I asked you why the entire world including America's enemies all lied and said they did

So what is your answer to that?

Landing humans on the moon and getting them back safely with a mainframe no powerful than a modern pocket Seiko calculator. In the 1960?s too.

Are you sure the whole world believes it?

Indulge us.  Please tell us about your training in aerospace technology.

The White Cockade

Landing humans on the moon and getting them back safely with a mainframe no powerful than a modern pocket Seiko calculator. In the 1960?s too.

Are you sure the whole world believes it?

every major country in the world was tracking the program

and you are telling me that the Russians etc would not blow the whistle on the sham?

as I have asked you 3 times now WHY would every country in the world go along with this lie?

Jodrell Bank monitored and recorded the landings

are these respected astronomers all just liars then?

I really makes me laugh that the conspiracy theorists mock the majority for listening to actual proof and scientific reasoning

but they themselves believe ever bit of gibberish posted by whackos on the internet as if it's Gospel

each to their own I suppose

Space Mackerel

every major country in the world was tracking the program

and you are telling me that the Russians etc would not blow the whistle on the sham?

as I have asked you 3 times now WHY would every country in the world go along with this lie?

Jodrell Bank monitored and recorded the landings

are these respected astronomers all just liars then?

I really makes me laugh that the conspiracy theorists mock the majority for listening to actual proof and scientific reasoning

but they themselves believe ever bit of gibberish posted by whackos on the internet as if it's Gospel

each to their own I suppose

Every major country didn?t have the technology back then to track anything. UK, France, and the USSR maybe. Germany was still in a state of flux back then. There?s a good series you should watch, it?s a spin off from World at War, it?s called the Cold War. Quite enlightening.

No 1 School Technical Training. Royal Air Force.

Yours?

So you have no training in aerospace technology, yet you feel qualified to claim that the USA didn't have the technology to perform Apollo.  Where did you acquire the expertise to make that judgement.

My training is not relevant as I haven't made any judgement calls on US aerospace capabilities.

Have you ever been to Cape Canaveral or the Kennedy Space Centre? If so, you'll have seen the displays of US technology from the 1960s, including a complete Saturn 5 launcher. The Saturn 5 is almost twice the height of the Scott Monument.  Did they build those Saturn 5s from non-existent technology? 

The White Cockade

Every major country didn?t have the technology back then to track anything. UK, France, and the USSR maybe. Germany was still in a state of flux back then. There?s a good series you should watch, it?s a spin off from World at War, it?s called the Cold War. Quite enlightening.

ah right

you don't answer questions then

Jodrell Bank tracked he landings and plenty of others

but they all lied about it each and every one of them

yes sounds likely

not

Space Mackerel

So you have no training in aerospace technology, yet you feel qualified to claim that the USA didn't have the technology to perform Apollo. Where did you acquire the expertise to make that judgement.

My training is not relevant as I haven't made any judgement calls on US aerospace capabilities.

Have you ever been to Cape Canaveral or the Kennedy Space Centre? If so, you'll have seen the displays of US technology from the 1960s, including a complete Saturn 5 launcher. The Saturn 5 is almost twice the height of the Scott Monument. Did they build those Saturn 5s from non-existent technology?

No training in aerospace studies [emoji16]

Must have imagined that time I got flown down to do a minor star servicing on that R plane.

Space Mackerel

ah right

you don't answer questions then

Jodrell Bank tracked he landings and plenty of others

but they all lied about it each and every one of them

yes sounds likely

not

Who is this guy that you?ve popped out of nowhere?

Was he on the rocket and brought back a bit of moon dust?

The White Cockade

Who is this guy that you?ve popped out of nowhere?

Was he on the rocket and brought back a bit of moon dust?

More likely you had the moon dust

You are a space cadet after all

Anyway enjoy your trolling I'm off

Edited by The White Cockade

Space Mackerel

More likely you had the moon dust

You are a space cadet after all

Anyway enjoy your trolling I'm off

No ones trolling. I?m using my engineering knowledge that I?ve used since leaving school. That?s about 30 years now.

That?s a bit better than Googling stuff you?ve no idea about, but you believe it?s right because it exists on the internet....which makes you more right. Because you read it on the internet.

Edited by Space Mackerel

No training in aerospace studies [emoji16]

Must have imagined that time I got flown down to do a minor star servicing on that R plane.

Are you still denying the existence of the Saturn 5, when it's in plain view in Florida, seen by millions?

Or the VAB, which is also in plain sight?

You just deny the obvious, over and over, without any attempt to offer alternative explanations.

You're either trolling, or helplessly intransigent.  There are no other options.

Space Mackerel

Are you still denying the existence of the Saturn 5, when it's in plain view in Florida, seen by millions?

Or the VAB, which is also in plain sight?

You just deny the obvious, over and over, without any attempt to offer alternative explanations.

You're either trolling, or helplessly intransigent. There are no other options.

Have you heard of Typhoon?

It?s a multi satellite targeted assisted swing wing weapon aiming platform?

Have you heard of Typhoon?

It?s a multi satellite targeted assisted swing wing weapon aiming platform?

Don't change the subject.  

You said in an earlier post, and I quote ...

"I don?t think they had the technology back then", when referring to Apollo.

The technology is there in Florida in plain sight, as I have pointed out. Millions of tourists have seen it. Launch vehicles, assembly buildings, transport vehicles, launch pads, moon landers, everything,  Do you deny that it exists?

What?s this trying to depict?

For others -

These are photographs taken about 5 years ago of the six landing sites, showing the tracks of the astros walks, the equipment they left behind on the surface, including the mirrors that are still in daily use today, and the descent stages of the LM.

For Spacey -

Ignore this evidence.

If you can't accept the evidence that Apollo happened, then that blows your credibility when you try to convince others about 9/11.

MacDonald Jardine

No ones trolling. I?m using my engineering knowledge that I?ve used since leaving school. That?s about 30 years now.

That?s a bit better than Googling stuff you?ve no idea about, but you believe it?s right because it exists on the internet....which makes you more right. Because you read it on the internet.

The irony of this post is off the scale.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

If you can't accept the evidence that Apollo happened, then that blows your credibility when you try to convince others about 9/11.

No it doesnt.

You can be wrong on one thing and right on another.

The two things are completely seperate issues.

You according to some couldnt grasp the North Korea subject.

You became quite angry and abusive.

A trait ive noticed.

That doesnt mean your views on other matters are not valid.

Bit silly that statement.

My opinion of course

Riddley Walker

Jaysus, this is pretty grim.

But at least we haven't had any of that anti-vaxxing hogwash. There's a right nest of headbangers. :eek:

There's not a doubt in my mind that niblick is a flat-earther.

The White Cockade

haha you've lost it mate

I've not googled anything

I leave that to you and your fellow zoomers

Do you not know what Jodrell Bank is then?

Maybe you should google it

If you honestly don't believe man landed on the moon then your engineering knowledge aint so hot

There's not a doubt in my mind that niblick is a flat-earther.

Nope, but I will tell you what I am. I am well aware why, when I answered everyones questions about the who and why and gave my reasons, everyone gave it a wide berth.

Perhaps you could give your opinion on what I put forward in those two posts, or did you miss them.

Nope, but I will tell you what I am. I am well aware why, when I answered everyones questions about the who and why and gave my reasons, everyone gave it a wide berth.

Perhaps you could give your opinion on what I put forward in those two posts, or did you miss them.

Your USP on this site is that you?ve never actually given a straight answer to a question. You don?t answer you just post a link and post another question.

No it doesnt.

You can be wrong on one thing and right on another.

The two things are completely seperate issues.

You according to some couldnt grasp the North Korea subject.

You became quite angry and abusive.

A trait ive noticed.

That doesnt mean your views on other matters are not valid.

Bit silly that statement.

My opinion of course

Its extremely simple -

There are recently taken photos of the landing sites.  ML kindly posted them and they hav ebeen posted many many times in this forum before.

Jake - are they, or are they not faked?

Simple fake or no fake answer please.

Its extremely simple -

There are recently taken photos of the landing sites. ML kindly posted them and they hav ebeen posted many many times in this forum before.

Jake - are they, or are they not faked?

Simple fake or no fake answer please.

Eh?

How does my quote in anyway relate to your question.

You say space loses all credibility on every subject because he may or may not be wrong on one.

I dont know if the photos you speak of are real or fake because i am not bothered .

You are awfy angry

Eh?

How does my quote in anyway relate to your question.

You say space loses all credibility on every subject because he may or may not be wrong on one.

I dont know if the photos you speak of are real or fake because i am not bothered .

You are awfy angry

So you claim the moon landings are fake, but when presented with evidence to the contrary you are "not bothered" to address it.

At least ML reviewed the evidence and made his conclusion. You on the other hand lack the IQ to do the same.

So you claim the moon landings are fake, but when presented with evidence to the contrary you are "not bothered" to address it.

At least ML reviewed the evidence and made his conclusion. You on the other hand lack the IQ to do the same.

Think you should reread the posts.

And stop deflecting from the ridiculous intial statement you made.

You claim moon landings are fake.

Photographic evidence shows you are a dope.

You claim moon landings are fake.

Photographic evidence shows you are a dope.

Reread the posts.

And do you have to consistently abuse other posters.

Are you like that in real life ?

When you're discussing things with other people ?

Reread the posts.

And do you have to consistently abuse other posters.

Are you like that in real life ?

When you're discussing things with other people ?

No.  Only when I see something stupid.

You posted the moon landings are fake.  You did that.  You say they are fake.  No denying that.

I post evidence supporting the moon landings are not fake.

You say you are not bothered about that.

Therefore you have low IQ issues.

No. Only when I see something stupid.

You posted the moon landings are fake. You did that. You say they are fake. No denying that.

I post evidence supporting the moon landings are not fake.

You say you are not bothered about that.

Therefore you have low IQ issues.

Reread the posts.

I was when answering the question initially at the ham.

But you have already made up your mind.

And if i am such low iq.

What does it say about you abusing someone you think is learning disabled.

Jake just for clarification, you did at the start of a post on 22 September, 2017, state with no ambivalence.

The moon landings imo were fake."  It would be simple for someone to interpret that the statement is an acknowledgement of your full and unadulterated opinion that the moon landings were fake.  I really could care less about the moon landings,or even your differences with another poster but do feel that if seen one has a reponsibility to clarify statements made.

Jake just for clarification, you did at the start of a post on 22 September, 2017, state with no ambivalence.

The moon landings imo were fake." It would be simple for someone to interpret that the statement is an acknowledgement of your full and unadulterated opinion that the moon landings were fake. I really could care less about the moon landings,or even your differences with another poster but do feel that if seen one has a reponsibility to clarify statements made.

I did a few posts after that.

The question was put to me after i posted about the non release of files relating to JFK.

Other posters asked if i believed in all conspiracies.

And the moon landings in particular.

I answered that but it didnt come across as i would have said it.

It was the first line

Then i got to the main point of my post.

Reread the posts.

I was when answering the question initially at the ham.

But you have already made up your mind.

And if i am such low iq.

What does it say about you abusing someone you think is learning disabled.

You made the initial assertion that the moon landings were faked.

I, and others posted evidence they were real.

You stated you were not bothered about evidence.

Therefore I draw the conclusion you have IQ issues.

At no point has the poster suggested you are disabled or even implied it. He suggested your a bit thick, very different albeit I get why you might not like.

Accusing people of doing something they have clearly not done make you look a tad foolish; particulary when playing the victim card. Kind of reinforces his view ironically.

You have consistently posted accusation/information on this thread which have been shown up as a nonsense. That will create a perception amongst other posters. Whether, it?s true or not, perception is reality.

I suggest again you take a step back from this thread because whatever you think your achieving your not.

Im not trying to achieve anything.

Im posting my opinion on certain topics.

And sorry he said i have low iq issues.

I certainly am not playing any victim card.

And what you dismiss as nonsense is up to you but to suggest i take a step back because my opinion is different from yours is a bit high and mighty.

You have already said i take this too seriously.

Maybe heed your own advice there.

Repeatedly made accusations about what?

Edited by jake