The Official JKB Conspiracy Theory Thread

AlphonseCapone

You know, it was exactly after the JFK assassination that the US establishment invented the phrase "conspiracy theory" for the media.

Before that, it never existed.

Anyone who questions motives of domestic Western governments, be it for money, power or just plain old propaganda these days has been labeled since.

Funny that.

Sort of.

It is always good to question everything.

But Conspiracy Theorists, like you, simple believe in something they want to then refuse to accept explanation.

But why not invent another imaginary friend of yours who says its all faked?

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• niblick1874

• maroonlegions

• Geoff Kilpatrick

• deesidejambo

Space Mackerel

Nope.  Yet another load of tripe from you.  The thrusters on landing were stopped when the contact light was detected so the LM landed softly.  Secondly, the thruster delivered a very small trust on final descent as lunar gravity is 1/6th of earth, so the thrust required is small compared to what would be needed on earth.

Thirdly, the lunar regolith is firm and compacted, hence their ability to walk, drive, and plant flags in it.  On a few of the missions they used a drill to make a hole for the flagpole as the regolith is firm under the first few cm.

Your trolling is shite but it gives me the chance to explain stuff to others.

The contact light was detected by which method? I dont see any windows in the module.

Did they use a Rad Alt?

Nope. Yet another load of tripe from you. The thrusters on landing were stopped when the contact light was detected so the LM landed softly. Secondly, the thruster delivered a very small trust on final descent as lunar gravity is 1/6th of earth, so the thrust required is small compared to what would be needed on earth.

Thirdly, the lunar regolith is firm and compacted, hence their ability to walk, drive, and plant flags in it. On a few of the missions they used a drill to make a hole for the flagpole as the regolith is firm under the first few cm.

Your trolling is shite but it gives me the chance to explain stuff to others.

Got to hand it to deeside.

He kens his stuff.

Space Mackerel

Sort of.

It is always good to question everything.

But Conspiracy Theorists, like you, simple believe in something they want to then refuse to accept explanation.

But why not invent another imaginary friend of yours who says its all faked?

You dont believe I asked an old friend and my father and you call me a conspiracy theorist???? Jeeeez. Thats a belter! :rofl:

He kens his stuff.

Thanks,

I am an Apollo geek.

Boring probably but some are genuinely keen to hear stuff so I'll keep on posting evidence.   You and others can decide for yourselves.

Space Mackerel

He kens his stuff.

I think he built it now. :2thumbsup:

Or Googled it.

The contact light was detected by which method? I dont see any windows in the module.

Did they use a Rad Alt?

The LM had two windows.  If you care to watch the link I posted the whole landing was filmed out one of them.  I guess you wont.

Same for all six landings, all filmed out the window and every film available on the web.

The contact light was triggered by four probes attached to each leg.  Again you will see the shadow of one of the probes in the link that you wont watch.

Or Googled it.

I certainly know more about it than you.  But thats not difficult.

So questions can only be raised by those who question conspiracy anything else is trolling.

imo you are OK at asking questions.   But maybe not so keen on the answers.

Spacey and Niblick however just glibly troll.   

Space Mackerel

The LM had two windows.  If you care to watch the link I posted the whole landing was filmed out one of them.  I guess you wont.

Same for all six landings, all filmed out the window and every film available on the web.

The contact light was triggered by four probes attached to each leg.  Again you will see the shadow of one of the probes in the link that you wont watch.

Seems like they pinched the technology from Barnes Wallis then. I hope he got some sort of retrospective payment?

So they landed, had a wee walk and a drive about for how long before saying they were bored and shot the craw?

Thanks,

I am an Apollo geek.

Boring probably but some are genuinely keen to hear stuff so I'll keep on posting evidence. You and others can decide for yourselves.

Not at all.

Its a fascinating subject.

And i doubt i could cope being hurtled in to a vacuum.

I have read some stuff on the psychological effects on astronauts.

Especially when first viewing the earth on space walks.

I dont disbelieve the moon landings.

It has been interesting though and fun reading the posts.

Although i find the argument because someone is a christian not at all convincing.

And to look at the landing craft you would have to be a proper pioneer to put yourself up for that.

Seems like they pinched the technology from Barnes Wallis then. I hope he got some sort of retrospective payment?

So they landed, had a wee walk and a drive about for how long before saying they were bored and shot the craw?

The first stay was about 2 hours.

Subsequent landings were longer and longer.

Final landing they stayed for a couple of earth days.

Or Googled it.

Tbf space hes a wee bit too quick of the mark.

Not at all.

Its a fascinating subject.

And i doubt i could cope being hurtled in to a vacuum.

I have read some stuff on the psychological effects on astronauts.

Especially when first viewing the earth on space walks.

I dont disbelieve the moon landings.

It has been interesting though and fun reading the posts.

Although i find the argument because someone is a christian not at all convincing.

And to look at the landing craft you would have to be a proper pioneer to put yourself up for that.

Most Astros gave themselves a 50% chance of not surviving.

On Apollo 1 they were all killed.

Apollo 13 were every lucky to survive.

Space Mackerel

imo you are OK at asking questions.   But maybe not so keen on the answers.

Spacey and Niblick however just glibly troll.   

Not trolling at all. I remember watching Capricorn One when i was a kid and that made more sense than the official story.

Tbf space hes a wee bit too quick of the mark.

Yes I just google it all.     I know nothing about Apollo.     

Keep the trolling coming.

Space Mackerel

The first stay was about 2 hours.

Subsequent landings were longer and longer.

Final landing they stayed for a couple of earth days.

And what did this achieve?

Not trolling at all. I remember watching Capricorn One when i was a kid and that made more sense than the official story.

Certainly to you it would.

And what did this achieve?

Er, knowledge of the formation of the solar system?

But why do you ask if you dont believe they were there in the first place?

I am not sure why but I received a private message from Space Mackerel outlining to me his military background, I take it by his method of transmission he does not want it publicised, and I will respect that. I however do not have the same respect for his last line  which states "Beats plodding about Edinburgh streets with a wee truncheon."

He seems to be of the opinion that he is the only one who served in combat zones, I entered in May 1953  Active Service at age eighteen, and spent 20 months in that area, my  medals are along with my fathers WW1 medal displayed in my avatar, the first medal on my row is the General Service Medal awarded for active service on the Canal Zone.  Now what the hell does any of that have to do with my ability to watch something on TV and have just as good an opinion as any other 82 year old man, I would also point out that as a polis I never blew smoke up anyones arse, the occasional boot perhaps, but smoke never.

Geoff the Mince

You dont believe I asked an old friend and my father and you call me a conspiracy theorist???? Jeeeez. Thats a belter! :rofl:

I bet they both think your a fruitcake !

Ask them tomorrow about the Loch Ness monster ?

I am not sure why but I received a private message from Space Mackerel outlining to me his military background, I take it by his method of transmission he does not want it publicised, and I will respect that. I however do not have the same respect for his last line  which states "Beats plodding about Edinburgh streets with a wee truncheon."

He seems to be of the opinion that he is the only one who served in combat zones, I entered in May 1953  Active Service at age eighteen, and spent 20 months in that area, my  medals are along with my fathers WW1 medal displayed in my avatar, the first medal on my row is the General Service Medal awarded for active service on the Canal Zone.  Now what the hell does any of that have to do with my ability to watch something on TV and have just as good an opinion as any other 82 year old man, I would also point out that as a polis I never blew smoke up anyones arse, the occasional boot perhaps, but smoke never.

Hes a troll Bob.  He is trying to antagonise you.

Space Mackerel

I am not sure why but I received a private message from Space Mackerel outlining to me his military background, I take it by his method of transmission he does not want it publicised, and I will respect that. I however do not have the same respect for his last line which states "Beats plodding about Edinburgh streets with a wee truncheon."

He seems to be of the opinion that he is the only one who served in combat zones, I entered in May 1953 Active Service at age eighteen, and spent 20 months in that area, my medals are along with my fathers WW1 medal displayed in my avatar, the first medal on my row is the General Service Medal awarded for active service on the Canal Zone. Now what the hell does any of that have to do with my ability to watch something on TV and have just as good an opinion as any other 82 year old man, I would also point out that as a polis I never blew smoke up anyones arse, the occasional boot perhaps, but smoke never.

Bob, firstly, keep PMs as PMs.

Secondly, everyone?s bored of you putting your Polis moral compass on here.

Thirdly, my old man is way smarter than you. By a country mile.

QED

Everyone on here is bored of Bob?   So now you speak for everybody on this site?

I know some companies who would be proud of that quality!

So do I but I doubt their work is inspected by NASA.

Space Mackerel

Mon lads it was a good laugh there.

It was a good laugh with a bit of humour till the usuals came along and spoilt the party.

I like deeside, he gets the banter, others, not so much.

Space Mackerel

Everyone on here is bored of Bob?   So now you speak for everybody on this site?

I am at least. If I want a social or moral compass I'll find religion like the Apollo astronauts did.

Did they have that music on when the drama was unfolding.

Nice editing though :2thumbsup:

Yes there was an orchestra at the back of the room.    A fake orchestra of course.

Space Mackerel

And for whoever asked the question about where the kit is now.

Its here.

Why did the TV networks complain about the delayed feeds and the quality deeside on that momentous day?

Why did the TV networks complain about the delayed feeds and the quality deeside on that momentous day?

Spacey answer - Because it was actually being filmed in a studio in Nevada and the cameramen went on strike?

For normal people - live broadcast from the moons surface in 1969 was poor quality, but given it was a quarter of a million miles away you shouldn't expect perfect clarity.

And the delay is obvious. Radio and TVs signals take time to travel the distance, hence the beeps heard when communicating which was to stop them talking over each other at critical moments.

Next?

Jesus wept its got to be 75 years since I heard my faither is bigger than your faither.  I will certainly as far as I believe reasonable keep PMs as PMs even as in yours I see some discrepancies in the content.  As far as my Polis moral compassing on here is concerned, as one of the chosen I see it not only as my job but as my duty to guide all the misguided I meet.  So much to do so little time.

I will offer you a little bit of guidance, sometimes we start things in life and they start as fun, and we start to get a wee bit carried away, I think you were doing not too bad as an annoying troll, but in a way accepted as such, but you got carried away with the small success you had and you are now developing into a spiteful rude  man, and I will be brutally honest here I think you sent me a PM because you are making claims that are less than authentic, if I am wrong just publish your service record you sent me on the forum as written it is nothing to be ashamed of on the contrary pride would be the standard.

Here endeth another lesson

Jesus wept its got to be 75 years since I heard my faither is bigger than your faither. I will certainly as far as I believe reasonable keep PMs as PMs even as in yours I see some discrepancies in the content. As far as my Polis moral compassing on here is concerned, as one of the chosen I see it not only as my job but as my duty to guide all the misguided I meet. So much to do so little time.

I will offer you a little bit of guidance, sometimes we start things in life and they start as fun, and we start to get a wee bit carried away, I think you were doing not too bad as an annoying troll, but in a way accepted as such, but you got carried away with the small success you had and you are now developing into a spiteful rude man, and I will be brutally honest here I think you sent me a PM because you are making claims that are less than authentic, if I am wrong just publish your service record you sent me on the forum as written it is nothing to be ashamed of on the contrary pride would be the standard.

Here endeth another lesson

Very erudite Bob.

I just think he's a nob.

The photographic validation method presented here is based on the detection of two-dimensional objects among three-dimensional objects, and determining the mutual arrangement of these objects in space and the distance to them by applying a technique known as stereoscopic parallax.

BY OLEG OLEYNIK, Ph.D.c

Previously of the Department of Physics and Technology

Kharkov State University, Ukraine

http://www.aulis.com/stereoparallax/

Edited by alfajambo

Well I have a  question for those still peddling the "hoax" hypothesis.

You have been giving links that show that NASA did have the rocket technology to do it.

You have been given links  that  show all the calculations on how to keep a human alive in space.

You have been  given links that show space photos of the earth that match the photos that were taken from Apollo.

You have been give links that show  the testimony of the people who went to the moon and the people who worked to get them there.

You have  had plenty opportunities to visit  these links that provide the evidence that debunks all the so called evidence you are using  to justify the hoax claim,from why the "flag" on the moon remained straight and also how the Apollo craft got through the Van Allen radiation belt.

But you have religiously rejected all of this as being faked photographs, paid witnesses, staged events ect,ect,ect..  

The question is this ,what evidence would you require that would finally convince you to accept that the Apollo missions were real?? If  photographs , scientific explanations, eyewitness accounts, and moon rocks are not sufficient evidence, then what is??   

Well I have a question for those still peddling the "hoax" hypothesis.

You have been giving links that show that NASA did have the rocket technology to do it.

You have been given links that show all the calculations on how to keep a human alive in space.

You have been given links that show space photos of the earth that match the photos that were taken from Apollo.

You have been give links that show the testimony of the people who went to the moon and the people who worked to get them there.

You have had plenty opportunities to visit these links that provide the evidence that debunks all the so called evidence you are using to justify the hoax claim,from why the "flag" on the moon remained straight and also how the Apollo craft got through the Van Allen radiation belt.

But you have religiously rejected all of this as being faked photographs, paid witnesses, staged events ect,ect,ect..

The question is this ,what evidence would you require that would finally convince you to accept that the Apollo missions were real?? If photographs , scientific explanations, eyewitness accounts, and moon rocks are not sufficient evidence, then what is??

But we were told that the russians would question it.

They do.

Todays technology does not meet the requirements.

Political motivation is cited.

You of all people should note the signs.

Im not dismissing it but what proof is there ?

If we cannot do it now and the space shuttles can only orbit ....i think.

Then there is the question of radiation from van halens belt.

Im a novice to this ml.

Im also a cynic by nature.

As you are.

You give evidence of what exactly.

The american v russian.

Who do we believe.

And its a pertinent question.

Given that both lie.

So thats the trouble for me.

Especially when people cite religious beliefs.

Any poster that doez that is caught up in fairy tale proof.

But we were told that the russians would question it.

They do.

Todays technology does not meet the requirements.

Political motivation is cited.

You of all people should note the signs.

Im not dismissing it but what proof is there ?

If we cannot do it now and the space shuttles can only orbit ....i think.

Then there is the question of radiation from van halens belt.

Im a novice to this ml.

Im also a cynic by nature.

As you are.

You give evidence of what exactly.

The american v russian.

Who do we believe.

And its a pertinent question.

Given that both lie.

So thats the trouble for me.

Especially when people cite religious beliefs.

Any poster that doez that is caught up in fairy tale proof.

Van Halens belt?