Frail to go - on BBC Radio Scotland now

Say What Again

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Just to add a wee bit more fuel to the fire ...

A shareholder at Kilmarnock (very high up) has said he is 100% sure that MM will be the gaffer next season.

Apparently it's been a done deal for about 3 weeks now and everyone connected in football knows about it. :)

I'm going to touch myself if Gigola Aunt doesn't do it first.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest GhostHunter
Just to add a wee bit more fuel to the fire ...

A shareholder at Kilmarnock (very high up) has said he is 100% sure that MM will be the gaffer next season.

Apparently it's been a done deal for about 3 weeks now and everyone connected in football knows about it. :)

I'm going to touch myself if Gigola Aunt doesn't do it first.

Unless he's dyslexic and meant JJ

:P

Say What Again

?

400x400_MauriceMalpasNew3.jpg

mightymouse.jpg

michelle-02.jpg

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
Unless he's dyslexic and meant JJ

:P

All Kilmarnock fans are huddies so it is possible!

Guest GhostHunter
All Kilmarnock fans are huddies so it is possible!

All Kilmarnock fans are OF supporters who can't afford to travel to Hunbrox or Fleapit

Anyone else think that Frail leaving might not mean anything else other than Frail's leaving?:rolleyes:

WeeToonJambo
Er, has he left yet?

No, and according to today's Daily Mail (paragraph at the bottom of piece about Elliot leaving) Frail knows nothing about leaving and neither does David Southern, so maybe the BBC have jumped the gun. On the other hand maybe we are being given the usual runaround. It would be very simple for Hearts to end this by announcing on the club website that Frail is/is not leaving. Speculation would be ended immediately, or is that too simple?

Geoff Kilpatrick
No, and according to today's Daily Mail (paragraph at the bottom of piece about Elliot leaving) Frail knows nothing about leaving and neither does David Southern, so maybe the BBC have jumped the gun. On the other hand maybe we are being given the usual runaround. It would be very simple for Hearts to end this by announcing on the club website that Frail is/is not leaving. Speculation would be ended immediately, or is that too simple?

Or maybe they've taken a policy of not commenting on speculation?

Hackney Hearts
No, and according to today's Daily Mail (paragraph at the bottom of piece about Elliot leaving) Frail knows nothing about leaving and neither does David Southern, so maybe the BBC have jumped the gun.

I will not believe Frail has left Hearts until I see him lower a scarf from above his head and walk off the Tynecastle pitch, handing in his keys to the manager's office on the way out.

Guest GhostHunter
I will not believe Frail has left Hearts until I see him lower a scarf from above his head and walk off the Tynecastle pitch, handing in his keys to the manager's office on the way out.

It's okay, it's only on the latch.

V-SHAPE%20BROOM%20CLOSET.jpg

Say What Again
handing in his keys to the manager's office on the way out.

Do you need a key for a revolving door?

Hackney Hearts
Do you need a key for a revolving door?

Aha! That's where Shaggy will be! He's not gone to ground at all, he's just stuck.

lets hope Shaggy doesnt sign a confidentiality agreement and spills the beans

good luck to the man in the future, wrong place wrong time in my opinion

Just like the Robbo scenario all over again.

I would now love to hear from all those who said, without any doubt in their minds, "Frail will be our manager next season". I think even hours before this news was leaked, there was a poster on here saying precisely that. I expect the silence to be deafening!

Yes indeed.

Such is the JKB appetite for doom-mongering speculation and gossip that when the BBC report that our Interim manager seems to have turned out to actually be our interim manager it is being treated here as a shocking revelation.

How history judges Frail's tenure will probably depend on whether his successor proves to be worth waiting for.

john brownlee

As I pointed out when shaggy was appointed head coach he was in a win win situation and VR was in a lose lose situation

If he does good, he might move on , get his badges and stay. win

If he does not get into the top six then still interference by VR and not his fault. win

people will believe this and he will move to another club with no probs. win

And to all the usual suspects I don't really like writing your scripts but you really are so predictable will we expect a rush for STs now As according to the media

we are getting a manager

we are getting a manager

we are getting a manager

beware for what you wish for

Such is the history of our interim manager being kept on for the duration of the close season whilst the fans are told that a wideranging search for a new manager is taking place only to find that at the start of the next season the interim manager has simply been retained without a new manager having been found that when the BBC report that our Interim manager seems to have turned out to actually be our interim manager it is being treated here as a shocking revelation.

To be fair, and I know you are a fair chappy, this amended version is closer to the truth of what has happened in the last 2 seasons, hence this being a revelation - if its true of course because Frail doesnt appear to be aware that he is leaving....

Archived