Cheque Presentation to Big Hearts from Kickback for the We only won 5-1 Comic Book Sales

brownkg

Picture taken from the half time presentation today sadly there were not 5 kickbackers to present the cheque to Jim Panton but Scott Wilson certainly laid on the 5-1 references

WeOnlyWon5_1Chequepresentation20122014.j

4 kickbackers and Jim Panton from Big Hearts. there were only ever 2 tshirts made with the logo "DO YOU JKB?" :av-1001:

?5,151.51 from Jambos Kickback to Big Hearts.

Well done everybody!!!

Why does that number seem familiar?  :confused:

4 kickbackers and Jim Panton from Big Hearts. there were only ever 2 tshirts made with the logo "DO YOU JKB?" :av-1001:

Who has the other one Keith?

Who has the other one Keith?

against forum rules to name someone not already mentioned on the thread. Suffice to say it is a "good guy" in case you are worried.

Glad to see you have recovered from Gorgie Suite hospitality Dave. Most enjoyable day.

Indeed it was. No memory of my journey home though...again.

Picture taken from the half time presentation today sadly there were not 5 kickbackers to present the cheque to Jim Panton but Scott Wilson certainly laid on the 5-1 references

WeOnlyWon5_1Chequepresentation20122014.j

Jim Panton seemed very grateful for the donation so well done to all who bought the book.

Dagger Is Back

I'm on the right hand side, and it's my bald napper that is causing a bit of reflection from the floodlights. I've got a fat belly too and that's before Xmas starts!!

Well Dave, can you please try and find yourself a maroon jacket for future pictures, thank you, also Craigieboy where was your Dundee Utd scarf ? Keith, good to see that limited t-shirt still fits. Thanks also to DIB for giving us the best floodlights since the wee team invented them.

Archived