Monday night fitba radio show [new episodes weekly]

Sam M

Skippy Doodle

Were you able to get the Andy Driver interview or did his trip to Aberdeen out a stop to it?

Sy

Having to park it for the time being. Bad timing haha.

Hope everyone enjoyed tonight's show

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sheiky Baby

Monday's show now available on iTunes. Heavy Hearts content as you can imagine. Definitely my favourite show so far!

Sheiky Baby

Second show of the stramash should be up tomorrow. That and Monday's show should keep you occupied until the we have no cares chaps are back in action!

Monday's show now available on iTunes. Heavy Hearts content as you can imagine. Definitely my favourite show so far!

Great show.

The Hibs lad sounded fairly on edge and a little defensive.

:jjyay:

Fair play to him though. Must be a tough one to swallow. Good on him coming on.

Good luck with your cup run and play offs hibs.

:rofl:

Yep thought the same. Great listen this week and your resident Hibby (Craig?) was doing a bit of whatabootery when talking about that shocking Allen tackle. Poor laddie tho having to listen to the smug Jambo chat [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Skippy Doodle

Cheers for the feedback lads. Yeah poor Mikey did his best and fair play putting up with our chat for the best part of two hours

TyphoonJambo

Have you ever tried getting Craig Gordon to do a slot?

Skippy Doodle

Have you ever tried getting Craig Gordon to do a slot?

Not much chance of that happening anytime soon given his current employers im afraid mate

Skippy Doodle

Looking to pass time before the party today? Then catch up on our latest show on iTunes and mixcloud to listen to our thoughts on this championship winning season

Skippy Doodle

Tonights show will have a big preview on sundays game and we will discuss if our neighbours should be worried about their recent form

Radio saltire 10pm @mnfitba

Tonights show will have a big preview on sundays game and we will discuss if our neighbours should be worried about their recent form

Radio saltire 10pm @mnfitba

Surely they've been blessed in their last two matches, what's to worry about?

Skippy Doodle

Monday's show and the second episode of the stramash is now available on iTunes and mixcloud

Skippy Doodle

Latest stramash shows focusing on the national team and fan ownership are now up on our iTunes and mixcloud pages

Please continue to add us on Facebook and Twitter and review us on iTunes

Skippy Doodle

Tomorrow nights show should be a good one

Review of todays match and preview of the upcomings two games this week

If you want any issues from today raised then leave a comment here or @mnfitba

Main issue for me, why did we choose to throw McHattie into the game at Ibrox, instead of relying on the greater experience of Eckersley.  Regardless of the fact that we're not extending Eck's contract, he should have started. We missed his leadership qualities when the going was tough.

Skippy Doodle

SD, I have lost the Michael Stewart Podcast from my iTunes list, though I can find it on YouTube.

Is it still available please on iTunes ?

Yeah as long as you are subscribed to the page it should be there mate

Skippy Doodle

This weeks review of Sunday and derby preview is now available on iTunes and mixcloud

Alright lads, enjoying the shows. Wee question- mibbe my phone is shite but for some reason I can't download a lot of the episodes from iTune podcasts due to the size- 230mb in some cases ? Anyway[emoji106] thought the stramash was decent , cheers

Alright lads, enjoying the shows. Wee question- mibbe my phone is shite but for some reason I can't download a lot of the episodes from iTune podcasts due to the size- 230mb in some cases ? Anyway[emoji106] thought the stramash was decent , cheers

You'll be able to stream those larger episodes rather than download them when on your mobile network or you can download them when you're connected to your wifi mate.

You'll be able to stream those larger episodes rather than download them when on your mobile network or you can download them when you're connected to your wifi mate.

I download them on wifi for work (work outside) but sometimes it just won't work, that's wi Virgin super fast bb tae! I'll just listen to them at night, cheers Sam

Skippy Doodle

Looking to hand out some flyers to plug the show before the next couple of home games. Any volunteers willing to help PM me. You will receive a pint or two for your efforts

We are also looking for ideas for topics to cover over the summer months so please post your ideas here or @mnfitba

Skippy Doodle

Plenty to talk about after todays game

Anything you want covered on tomorrow nights show then please leave your thoughts here or @mnfitba

We will read out as much as we can

Skippy Doodle

Remember to tune into the show tonight. We will discuss the shortcomings from yesterday and provide a knee jerk free reaction to what was essentially an end of season encounter. Radio saltire at 10pm

Skippy Doodle

Make sure to listen to Monday's show. We will cover the win today and I will give my opinions on being at hampden today

Skippy Doodle

My blog on the hibs game yesterday and my participation as a neutral viewer is now available on mondaynightfitba.wordpress.com

Skippy Doodle

Couple of the lads will be interviewing Robbie Neilson this week so keep your eyes out for that!

Also hope to get some interviews planned for during the summer

Always look forward to show.

This week show is going to extra enjoyable for obvious reasons.

Keep up the good work lads.

Skippy Doodle

Always look forward to show.

This week show is going to extra enjoyable for obvious reasons.

Keep up the good work lads.

Cheers mate. Will be an interesting show tomorrow. We will hopefully touch on the Danny Wilson story as well

Skippy Doodle

@MNFitba listen to us on radio saltire at 10pm tonight. We will cover the hibs falkirk match and touch on the Danny Wilson news

Skippy Doodle

Hope Connor is absolutely gutted.

Connor will not be in tonight mate I'm afraid you are left with me to review the hibs action

82/83 side that was promoted and how that season compared to this one! Players obv Robbo but would love to hear Derek O'Connor

I was talking to a Hibby mate who was going on about the 98/99 Hibs team. Might be a chance to get a bit of banter comparing this seasons Hearts team to that Hibs team. Fairly even in terms of points totals and GD.

Skippy Doodle

I was talking to a Hibby mate who was going on about the 98/99 Hibs team. Might be a chance to get a bit of banter comparing this seasons Hearts team to that Hibs team. Fairly even in terms of points totals and GD.

Definitely something we can look at during the summer months mate

We were lucky enough to get to sit down for a chat with Robbie Neilson at Riccarton yesterday. We spent 45 minutes discussing what he has learned during his first season as a manager, what supporters can expect from new additions this summer and getting a detailed view of his footballing philosophies.

It goes without saying that we're hugely grateful to Robbie for not only giving us his time but giving us an interview that, while it may not be as controversial as a few others we've conducted thus far, is as interesting and entertaining as any I've been involved with. Its definitely a must listen for any Jambo interested in learning more about how our manager sees the game.

The interview will be up on iTunes and Mixcloud from around 7 o'clock this evening and we will also play it in it's entirety on next Monday's live show for anyone unable to listen through those means. You'll find the links to iTunes and Mixcloud below:

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/monday-night-fitba/id930261805?mt=2 *

https://www.mixcloud.com/mnfitba/

*You may need to subscribe to listen on iTunes tonight as it takes some time to appear on the main stream.

We were lucky enough to get to sit down for a chat with Robbie Neilson at Riccarton yesterday. We spent 45 minutes discussing what he has learned during his first season as a manager, what supporters can expect from new additions this summer and getting a detailed view of his footballing philosophies.

It goes without saying that we're hugely grateful to Robbie for not only giving us his time but giving us an interview that, while it may not be as controversial as a few others we've conducted thus far, is as interesting and entertaining as any I've been involved with. Its definitely a must listen for any Jambo interested in learning more about how our manager sees the game.

The interview will be up on iTunes and Mixcloud from around 7 o'clock this evening and we will also play it in it's entirety on next Monday's live show for anyone unable to listen through those means. You'll find the links to iTunes and Mixcloud below:

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/monday-night-fitba/id930261805?mt=2 *

*You may need to subscribe to listen on iTunes tonight as it takes some time to appear on the main stream.

Perth to Paisley

Listened to most of Mondays nights show [podcast] in the car this morning - will listen to the rest and The Stramash on the way home

Great stuff.  

Hope the Hibs fan in the studio is no longer on 'suicide watch' - we all like to revel in others misery.

I use Podmatic [itunes search enabled] and it works a dream for me.

Potential names to interview as 'Specials'

Csaba - may need to extend beyond the 1 hour

Billy - his taxi driver and former East Fife manager

Alan Combe/Billy Brown - recent employee of both clubs

Joe Tortalano - to defend himself from his twitter namesake if nothing else

Pat Stanton/Tosh McKinlay .... why he left for silverware & caps

Lesley Deans - 'lesser of the hated' dual Chairmans

Paul Kane/Pat the Plumbers and their plans to take over the club -  

thanks

We were lucky enough to get to sit down for a chat with Robbie Neilson at Riccarton yesterday. We spent 45 minutes discussing what he has learned during his first season as a manager, what supporters can expect from new additions this summer and getting a detailed view of his footballing philosophies.

It goes without saying that we're hugely grateful to Robbie for not only giving us his time but giving us an interview that, while it may not be as controversial as a few others we've conducted thus far, is as interesting and entertaining as any I've been involved with. Its definitely a must listen for any Jambo interested in learning more about how our manager sees the game.

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/monday-night-fitba/id930261805?mt=2 *

**** excited ****

(Quite sad for a grown man!)

We were lucky enough to get to sit down for a chat with Robbie Neilson at Riccarton yesterday. We spent 45 minutes discussing what he has learned during his first season as a manager, what supporters can expect from new additions this summer and getting a detailed view of his footballing philosophies.

It goes without saying that we're hugely grateful to Robbie for not only giving us his time but giving us an interview that, while it may not be as controversial as a few others we've conducted thus far, is as interesting and entertaining as any I've been involved with. Its definitely a must listen for any Jambo interested in learning more about how our manager sees the game.

Will it appear on youtube fella?

Will it appear on youtube fella?

It will mate. I tend not to use YouTube generally because its simply a wee bit too time consuming to do on a weekly basis but happy to do it for these special one-off episodes. I'll try and upload it on there tonight as well.

Our interview with Robbie is now available from the links above.

Our interview with Robbie is now available from the links above.

Good interview, really enjoyed it. Gaffer is a top guy.

Honestly top top drawer stuff gents...its been said before and it will be said again...for any Jambo must listen to material....putting to shame the lame efforts that the so called pro's serve up with their efforts...really make a point of sitting down and relaxing when I listen to your work and dont think I could or would have it any other way in terms of the content....pat yourselves on the back fellas :)

Sheiky Baby

It was good to get answers to a few niggling questions over the season like the penalty takers etc... It was an interesting hour with him definitely.

Thanks for the feedback thus far lads, really appreciate you taking the time to listen. Feel free to share the interview with anyone else you think may enjoy it!

Archived