mafia supermarket wars game

yvonnejambo

• Replies 649
  • Created
  • Last Reply

voting flux is a cop out. If he's gone awol he's not likely to be a goon so we should be taking a risk and trying to get a goon as well. worst thing that happens is we lose two good guys but we can't just lynch the most likely innocent flux and waste another day having not got a goon.

Agreed. 95% sure he's a townie.

Stuart McNeill

voting flux is a cop out. If he's gone awol he's not likely to be a goon so we should be taking a risk and trying to get a goon as well. worst thing that happens is we lose two good guys but we can't just lynch the most likely innocent flux and waste another day having not got a goon.

or if it goes wrong, we lose out on another good guy. Which at the moment, I don't find worth the risk.

or if it goes wrong, we lose out on another good guy. Which at the moment, I don't find worth the risk.

So you'd rather kill flux who I'm 99% sure isn't roled and then basically give the goons a free hit? Not for me.

I dont think Flux has done anything Goonly though - he's just disappeared.

So you'd rather kill flux who I'm 99% sure isn't roled and then basically give the goons a free hit? Not for me.

Completely agree.

And what do we learn? A lynch is about the only thing that tells us anything, goon or no goon. You're either playing it incredibly safe, or happy to give the goons a freebie.

And what do we learn? A lynch is about the only thing that tells us anything, goon or no goon. You're either playing it incredibly safe, or happy to give the goons a freebie.

I'd at least wait to see if Flux is modkilled.

It seems a waste of a Lynch.

Final count

Sean 3

Gizmo 3

Rudi 2

Swavkav 1

Louis 1

Flux 1

Bunny 1

Hp88 1

The shop workers headed down the fruit and veg aisle and stuffed Gizmo into a large watermelon. Gizmo was just a general shop worker. Night stuff by 10 please

During the night shift the doc protected someone but the goons were heading to the commotion in the drink aisle. They found Shapes getting stuck into the value gin and they decided it was her time to die. Shapes was also an innocent shop worker.

Meanwhile the assassin decided to head to the fish counter and blow the head of Benoit (it will now be on special offer in the reduced section tomorrow). Doctor Benoit is no more...

Flux got the sack for not turning up and he was just a worker. Jesse is on a warning and loses voting rights today

If you want a bit good news....

The cop found a goon!!!!!

Now day and deadline 9pm tomorrow

Three people voted for Sean... only one remains.

Albeit one of those was offed by the assassin.

I'm betting Shapes was probably on to something.

Vote Jambosean75

Player list:

3 Ryan Jarman

5 Smack

6 Rudi Skacel

8 hp88

9 Bunny Munro

10 Jesse Pinkman

11 Swavkav

12 Jambosean75

15 iantjambo

18 Louis CK

21 Stuart McNeil

23 dokratrO

Three people voted for Sean... only one remains.

Albeit one of those was offed by the assassin.

I'm betting Shapes was probably on to something.

Vote Jambosean75

What 3 people, hp?

What 3 people, hp?

Benoit, Shapes and Iantjambo all voted for Sean last round.

Shapes got killed by the goons.

Benoit got killed by the assassin.

Iantjambo is still with us.

Up until that point he hadn't been voted for in any of the rounds. I think he's given himself away with that Rev vote.

Benoit, Shapes and Iantjambo all voted for Sean last round.

Shapes got killed by the goons.

Benoit got killed by the assassin.

Iantjambo is still with us.

Up until that point he hadn't been voted for in any of the rounds. I think he's given himself away with that Rev vote.

Thanks

Morgaro Gomis

**** sake. I posted earlier and considered voting then as I was heading to work.

I decided to leave it till later as work has been dead recently and I wanted to read through the thread to pick up on anything.

Typically, work proceeded to be absolutely rammed and I didn't manage get on to post.

Also, absolutely horrendous result in the nighttime.

Morgaro Gomis

Goon list:

Jambosean

Iantjambo

Louis CK

Smack

Traitor:

Hp88

Will post theory later. As stil at work and don't have much time.

JamboSean was sleeping in the warehouse when the worker's attacked him. Sean the goon is dead. Now night again and will update when I can. So no speculating!

Archived