mafia supermarket wars game

yvonnejambo

OK the traitor does know they are traitors and want the goons to win. If came down to a townie v traitor town would win as traitor has no power unless becomes a goon. Basically they are want to be baddies but are just a disgruntled townie!

• Replies 649
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stuart McNeill

OK the traitor does know they are traitors and want the goons to win. If came down to a townie v traitor town would win as traitor has no power unless becomes a goon. Basically they are want to be baddies but are just a disgruntled townie!

thanks for clearing that up.

Imagine thinking you were an innocent townie that had just been lynched - and then you get a pm from the goons.

:jjyay:

Imagine thinking you were an innocent townie that had just been lynched - and then you get a pm from the goons.

Yeah that would have been better, can try something like that in an other game

Stuart McNeill

that's how I thought it had worked.

good to begin with, then turned bad.

Wouldn't you just end up with all the townies trying to help the goons just in case they're a traitor?

Wouldn't you just end up with all the townies trying to help the goons just in case they're a traitor?

I don't know.

Not a bad bone in this checkout workers body.

To me, got the feels that Jesse is a stick on goon at this point. Inclined to agree with Ian on bunny but need to read through again.

Reserve vote for now.

vote bunny

Seems like the right call rereading. Soon see if the real goons pile on thought :lol:

My head right now:

Jesse the other goon.

Stuart the assassin.

Smack the traitor.

Me & Ian townies.

Morgaro Gomis

I'm 100% not a goon, and would like to know reasons why people think I'm a "stick on goon" as to me it just reads like jumping on the bandwagon.

I'm just a townie that for one reason or another has failed to vote a couple of times... Actually surprised I haven't been mod killed (although, IMO, yesterday's non-votes wasn't my fault).

Morgaro Gomis

vote bunny

I'll go with Ian's gut as he's the only confirmed good guy. I reckon Ryan jar man could be the last goon, with smack being the traitor

vote bunny

Seems like the right call rereading. Soon see if the real goons pile on thought :lol:

My head right now:

Jesse the other goon.

Stuart the assassin.

Smack the traitor.

Me & Ian townies.

I'm not seeing the Bunny thing. There were only 5 voters yesterday out of 8 players. Me, Ryan, Bunny, Ian and Louis. Louis was a goon. Stuart, Jesse and Swav couldn't vote.

So the goons can't have had the numerical advantage or they could have won the game. They would have 3 of them plus the traitor with just two townies left. So they could only have had two voters which by default makes Jesse and Stuart goons. Ian is probably the traitor, he's led us into a few questionable lynches.

We'll find out soon enough.

I'm 100% not a goon, and would like to know reasons why people think I'm a "stick on goon" as to me it just reads like jumping on the bandwagon.

I'm just a townie that for one reason or another has failed to vote a couple of times... Actually surprised I haven't been mod killed (although, IMO, yesterday's non-votes wasn't my fault).

See above.

unvote Stuart

vote Jesse

vote bunny

I'll go with Ian's gut as he's the only confirmed good guy. I reckon Ryan jar man could be the last goon, with smack being the traitor

It's been established that IAN IS NOT CONFIRMED GOOD.

Stuart McNeill

It's been established that IAN IS NOT CONFIRMED GOOD.

how much more proof do you need than a mason saying he trusts him ?

Ian, i have knowen your a townie for ages, why do you think i have never voted for you?

Apoligies for not voting yesterday, i ave been chucking up chile con carnie all last night, Damn Kidney Beans!!!

Any way, the only person I trust is Ian, the goons are picking us off 1 by 1 at ease, & if i was allowed to vote,

Swavkav was up to his eyes in sorting out the bras when the goons got a hold of a 40gg and strangled Swav with it. Swav the mason is dead.

Now day and deadline 9pm tomorrow. Everyone can vote

Nice try.

Traitors x2 -these 2 are just not happy in their job in the supermarket and both don't know each other and can't communicate with anyone of thread, unless the mafia try to kill a traitor.. If that happens the traitor becomes a full mafia member. Will also just show up as good if investigated.

We've been through this already Stuart.

Stuart McNeill

I think they are treated as good until turned by the goons.

I would think their true role in the game would be revealed to the cop if he investigated them.

then this comes to mind...

Yvonne, I don't like this game anymore...

Current vote count:

Bunny - 3

Jesse - 1

Smack - 1

6 players. 4 votes for auto-lynch.

Only Bunny left to vote.

I'm not the the traitor.

I just found it odd that bunny was so reluctant to vote for louis yesterday,fair enough he said he was being cautious in case swav was at it but everyone else had posted and no one else claimed to be the final mason.

Jesse,I don't have you as a stick on goon I just think you've been pretty quiet this game.

Another thing, if bunny is a good guy then why haven't the goons jumped on the bandwagon with myself and ryan and lynched him?

If the town lose another good guy today and the goons find the last traitor at night then they have majority and win the game.

Another thing, if bunny is a good guy then why haven't the goons jumped on the bandwagon with myself and ryan and lynched him?

:spoton:

Goon list:

Jambosean

Iantjambo

Louis CK

Smack

Traitor:

Hp88

Will post theory later. As stil at work and don't have much time.

Jesse's goon list posted on friday.

Sean was already lynched but he's also got louis on it.

I know goons sometimes do this to throw the town off their scent but it's got me thinking whether or not jesse is a goon.

any ideas anyone?

Morgaro Gomis

Either way, whatever we choose, we need to be careful as unless I'm mistaken, the town will lose tonight if we choose wrongly.

6 players left; say we kill a townie, and the gona get the traitor they would have a majority, no?

IMO we need to get the traitor as soon as possible.

Either way, whatever we choose, we need to be careful as unless I'm mistaken, the town will lose tonight if we choose wrongly.

6 players left; say we kill a townie, and the gona get the traitor they would have a majority, no?

IMO we need to get the traitor as soon as possible.

correct, in this scenario there would be 3 goons and 2 townies.

correct, in this scenario there would be 3 goons and 2 townies.

unless of course the assassin uses his last bullet and kills a goon then it's 2-2, not sure if this also counts as a goon win.

Morgaro Gomis

unless of course the assassin uses his last bullet and kills a goon then it's 2-2, not sure if this also counts as a goon win.

Think in that case it would go to random generator the next night if the votes are tied.

So it seems nothing is going to happen unless we vote bunny off?

Do you think there's reason to vote anyone else off?

Stuart McNeill

Do you think there's reason to vote anyone else off?

I'm not sure. We're in a bit of a Stalemate. Also, I'd like to actually see what bunny has to say.

I think it's time to make the equation simpler. If you are the traitor, you want the goons to win. You should not be voting for Bunny.

I believe thats a lynch

keep everything crossed

assassin if bunny is good you MUST use your bullet tonight and kill a goon.

Bunny was stocking up the Smirnoff ice when he received a fatal blow to the back of his head. Bunny was

A goon. Now night

:seething:

Yesterday morning noone suspected a thing.

1) You shouldn't have hesitated

2) You shouldn't have made such a big deal about hesitating

Stuart was fiddling with some gadgets in the electronic session when a goon sent a deathly electrical current through Stuart the assassin.

Now day and deadline 9pm tomorrow

Player list:

3 Ryan Jarman

5 Smack

10 Jesse Pinkman

15 iantjambo

So 4 left

1 goon

1 traitor

2 regular workers

Archived