mafia supermarket wars game

yvonnejambo

One positive is that a good player has been found every night so the cop/doc and mason trust list could be pretty big by now if the folk investigated haven't been all the masons.

Will read on my lunch break and stick a goon list up.

In the meantime I will

vote gizmo

Tooooooo quiet.

That's spanking talk young lady!

Actually it probably isn't and is more just wishful thinking...:P

vote Swavkav - letting his membership lapse, tsk tsk!

• Replies 649
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah I think so mate, I doubt the moderator of the game is going to leave a hint as obvious as that :S ?

I just wondered if it meant one of the other groups thought he had a role.

Maybe the cop isn't using BS and the masons thought Malky was the cop...?

Think we need a re-stock of straws on aisle 7 for me to clutch.

Chris Benoit

Benoit all over sheldon as he was all over marvin the previous day.

As was Malky and he got offed by the goons, means nothing.

Who posted in: mafia supermarket wars game

Member name Posts

iantjambo 36

yvonnejambo 27

Bunny Munro 22

dokratrO 18

MalkyMcFrench 18

Marvin 16

Chris Benoit 16

Shapes 15

swavkav 14

Stuart McNeill 14

hp88 13

jambosean75 13

Dr. Sheldon Cooper 11

Louis CK 11

Rudi Skacel 10

Ryan Jarman 10

Jesse Pinkman 9

Smack 8

Beverley 7

flux 7

Gizmo 5

The Rev 5

He's already dead. Goons night 2.

Hmmmm, now a goon would remember who they had killed.

or is that what he wants us to think?

goon list:

Benoit: I agree with Shapes that a goon probably voted for Marvin, I know I'm not one so that leaves Benoit.

Jambosean: for the reason I gave in my previous post (thin I know but it's all I've got)

hp88: wee plan with jambosean (again it's thin)

jesse: just a hunch

Gizmo- too quiet and did the missing a vote trick

Sean- that vote for the rev put him on my radar. Definitely the sort of thing he would do when he was a goon

Rudi- Also did the "oh i forgot to vote" thing. That never sits right with me.

Jesse- Bit of a random one. Could be replaced with HP88

Chris Benoit

care to give us a goon list benoit?

Will do in a bit just about to get the wee man in the bath and I'll have a wee read

unvote Ian

Was just on the wind up don't think you're a goon, know I'm ******* not one though!

Simply why?

Careful analysis of voting patterns and postal causalities

not really

Stuart McNeill

Good list.

Myself.

Bad list.

Everyone.

I still don't have anything to go on, I have my suspicions but nothing that can prove anything.

What the fact I haven't voted for any1 who was killed?, & the reason being, with the post content so low in this game, I haven't seen any thing that makes me jump on a bandwagon, so I vote people who have no votes!!

So what's the voting pattern you have seen?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Swav, you need to stop getting so defensive. You do this in EVERY game. People are allowed their opinions and theories- without them we'd get nowhere. Chill.

Thing is, he's more than likely not a goon or in fact probably has a good role but like Marvin he does himself absolutely no favours.

Rudi's non vote yesterday might or might not be tactical. It's the best I can come up with for now.

vote Rudi Skacel

Vote count so far

Gizmo 2

Swavkav 2

Louis 1

Sean 1

Rudi 1

Deadline 9pm

goon list:

hp88: wee plan with jambosean (again it's thin)

Seriously? You're having a shocker mate. You get a mason lynched second day with your theories and now you're pointing fingers at players that are making an effort to keep track of everything that's going on.

I know it's the goons that killed Rev because I have my spreadsheet going again. I can tell you who voted for who in every round as well as when everyone died and to what. (Lynch, Goon or Assassin [whenever they decide to pull their finger out]).

I'm going to:

Vote Gizmo

Far far too quiet.

Also, as far as I was aware, Flux didn't post or vote during the day time yesterday, and hasn't posted yet today. Is he going to get mod-killed?

Seriously? You're having a shocker mate. You get a mason lynched second day with your theories and now you're pointing fingers at players that are making an effort to keep track of everything that's going on.

I know it's the goons that killed Rev because I have my spreadsheet going again. I can tell you who voted for who in every round as well as when everyone died and to what. (Lynch, Goon or Assassin [whenever they decide to pull their finger out]).

I'm going to:

Vote Gizmo

Far far too quiet.

Also, as far as I was aware, Flux didn't post or vote during the day time yesterday, and hasn't posted yet today. Is he going to get mod-killed?

I admitted that having you on my list is thin.

The logic behind my theories were solid, Marvin made a stupid comment which I picked up on and even Sheldon admitted last night that he made a mistake that got him unwanted attention.

So no I don't think I'm having a shocker, I'm sorry it led to the loss of two good guys,one who was roled but that was their fault not mine.

Malky was just doing his job and had no other role.

This had no hidden meaning I was just bored of saying innocent townie/worker only meant unroled!

I'm going to:

Vote Gizmo

Far far too quiet.

Yes if Flux does not post he will be modkilled

Chris Benoit

Did he? I didn't look back that far.

Yeah something to do with if Marvin is a goon so is Rudi so can probably be disregarded

voting flux is a cop out. If he's gone awol he's not likely to be a goon so we should be taking a risk and trying to get a goon as well. worst thing that happens is we lose two good guys but we can't just lynch the most likely innocent flux and waste another day having not got a goon.

Archived