mafia supermarket wars game

yvonnejambo

Morgaro Gomis

vote Marvin

1. Because he used ridiculous puns in the previous post

2. Because he posted above me.

3. I have nothing to go on and I'm heading to work so I won't get on again before deadline.

• Replies 649
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I voted marvin because on day one the goons have little to go on,however marvin dropped a hint that he might be the cop (which was also picked up by another player).

If I was in the goon team I would have suggested him as last nights kill.

I could of course be completely wrong.

After noon all, that was a shit night, there's nothing to go on so as of yesterday's vote I'll be sticking to the same,

vote the rev

In fairness Marvin doesnt know whats going on himself half the time and just blunders his way through games, so I dont think he would be sending secret signals to anyone

I'm not trying to instigate a pile on on marvin.

I have to vote for someone so I'm just going with something I spotted,if the others want to vote him on the back of my theory then that's their choice.

Sound logic from iantjambo but I also reckon it's a bit early for a pile-on vote. Not much to go on at this stage, so I'l put a vote in now as I'm unlikely to be about later.

Vote : hp88

Stuart McNeill

I might be reading this incorrectly, but if Marvin is hinting at being the cop, why would there be a pile on ?

Chris Benoit

I might be reading this incorrectly, but if Marvin is hinting at being the cop, why would there be a pile on ?

Marvin made a big deal of taking himself out the lead yesterday causing some to infer he may be roled and making him number one target for the goons. Goon hit last night and increased their numbers putting Marv in pole position as a suspect.

Yesterday marvin got a couple of votes and only then did he mention that he would use bs if the cop, as rudi said,marvin tends to blunder through games (no offence marv) so if I was on the goon team I would have seen that as his not so subtle way of telling others he was the cop and would have suggested killing him last night.

The goons have nothing to go on the first night so they may also have used this theory in an attempt to find the cop but instead they get the next best thing which is a goon.

Sorry if I've rambled on and confused everyone.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

What the **** is Marvin going on about :lol:.

Heading out to the game shortly and don't know if I'll get back on before deadline so I'll vote now to be safe. Not much to go on, so I'll pick someone who doesn't have a vote.

Vote Stuart McNeill

Evening. Interesting theorys coming out.

Will stag with my (random) vote from yesterday and see if anything else happens before deadline that night give me a clue.

Vote shapes

Vote Flux

Same as yesterday. In the pub, not read the thread properly.

Stuart McNeill

Yesterday marvin got a couple of votes and only then did he mention that he would use bs if the cop, as rudi said,marvin tends to blunder through games (no offence marv) so if I was on the goon team I would have seen that as his not so subtle way of telling others he was the cop and would have suggested killing him last night.

The goons have nothing to go on the first night so they may also have used this theory in an attempt to find the cop but instead they get the next best thing which is a goon.

Sorry if I've rambled on and confused everyone.

Makes sense mate.

vote Sheldon cooper[\b]

Making sure I get a vote now just incase.

Stuart McNeill

Makes sense mate.

vote Sheldon cooper[\b]

Making sure I get a vote now just incase.

I don't know if that's worked. I don't think it has.

vote Sheldon Cooper

If that doesn't work, I don't know what way it is and I might not get home in time to fix it.

So forgive me.

Quick vote count

Marvin 4

Benoit 2

Dokratro 2

Swavkav 1

Iantjambo 1

The Rev 1

hp88 1

Stuart McNeil 1

Shapes 1

Flux 1

Sheldon 1

4 left to vote

11pm deadline

Quiet today in the Petrol Station, how's the main store doing?

Dead mate, must be hearts game on or something :/

Marvin 4

Benoit 2

Dokratro 2

Swavkav 1

Iantjambo 1

The Rev 1

hp88 1

Stuart McNeil 1

Shapes 1

Flux 1

Sheldon 2

Bunny 1

Louis 1

Rudi to vote

11pm deadline

Stuart McNeill

I shall be safe and

Vote Gizmo

As he doesnt have a vote currently

look above, louis voted him.

Marvin 4

Benoit 2

Dokratro 2

Sheldon 2

Gizmo 2

Swavkav 1

Iantjambo 1

The Rev 1

hp88 1

Stuart McNeil 1

Shapes 1

Flux 1

Bunny 1

Louis 1

11pm deadline

I'm so tired so please if you have a night role get it into me as soon after update thank you :)

Marvin had been messing about with Bev's baps and the rest of the workers didn't like it. Marvin has ended up a bakers finest scotch pie and he was really just trying to be a helpful mason.

I reckon I will be sleeping within next 10 mins so if I don't have all night info in next 5 mins game will restart in morning

Archived