mafia supermarket wars game

yvonnejambo

Smack seemed almost desperate for us not to vote bunny.

Also tried to force home that the traitor should be siding with the goons.

• Replies 649
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mind you I can't help going back to sunday when stuart,swav and jessie couldn't vote.

If the goons had their full quota of votes they could have lynched one of us (only 3 votes for a lynch that day) and put themselves in a strong position, in fact if they had found the traitor they would have won.

Jesse is the only one remaining from those 3, but then he had 2 goons (albeit one was already lynched) on his goon list.

I hate this game.

:sob:

I've reread a few times..vote smack

Based on his antics last night, random outburst at Rudi for complaining about being lynched and also Jessie's comments about not letting another betray the town that doc called traitor on.

Slim pickings there.

I've reread a few times..vote smack

Based on his antics last night, random outburst at Rudi for complaining about being lynched and also Jessie's comments about not letting another betray the town that doc called traitor on.

Slim pickings there.

Cop called traitor, I think you'll find. :smuggy:

Morgaro Gomis

Before I vote... who's to say Ryan is good? Swav said Ian was to be trusted, but why should I trust Ryan? He could be the last goon/traitor for all I know.

Morgaro Gomis

Never too late to change your traitoris ways Jesse :(

Im too involved now. Have to see it out, my friend. Forgive me.

Im too involved now. Have to see it out, my friend. Forgive me.

:sob:

Come on random generator, papa needs a new pair of shoes.

Lets get this game finished tonight eh

yvonne any chance you can call deadline tonight?

unless of course any the other guys object.

Morgaro Gomis

I don't think Smack is online anymore. I have no objections with finishing the voting and going to the generator.

http://adv-random-gen.sourceforge.net/rand-gen/mafia/?gen=&step=3&nope=2&notitles=2&p1=smack&t1=live&u1=1&nope=2&notitles=2&p2=ryan&t2=die&u2=1&sortby=titletitle

Hope this works.. So as the numbers declined in the shop nobody could agree and smack and Ryan looked dodgy. With a random generator invention in the store room Ryan lost his life.

Ryan an innocent worker is dead. So let's call night ..

Morgaro Gomis

Think I still lost though...

The way I read my description was I was a townie who wanted the goons to win, but would remain a townie unless killed by the goons.

Does this mean I lose too?

:lol:

Think I still lost though...

The way I read my description was I was a townie who wanted the goons to win, but would remain a townie unless killed by the goons.

Does this mean I lose too?

:lol:

You should be happy that the bad boys won, but a bit sad they didn't recruit you. Oh and it was close because you were nearly their 2nd night choice. I thought both traitors were going to be turned into goons early on by the way it was going!

Anyway hope you all enjoyed it was a close game in the end, but the goons should have had it won night before if they played more tactical..

dedpite having arguably my worst game I enjoyed it.

thanks for the game yvonne.

my favourite part was when rudi through a strop :lol:

Morgaro Gomis

You should be happy that the bad boys won, but a bit sad they didn't recruit you. Oh and it was close because you were nearly their 2nd night choice. I thought both traitors were going to be turned into goons early on by the way it was going!

Anyway hope you all enjoyed it was a close game in the end, but the goons should have had it won night before if they played more tactical..

Any reason why? I did basically nothing this game; so not sure why they would have went for me :lol:

Thanks for the game, Yvonne. Was good fun, even if I was too busy to properly take part.

Yeah I have never been assassin and do think its a really hard role as you have no info and doomed if get it wrong :(

Any reason why? I did basically nothing this game; so not sure why they would have went for me :lol:

Thanks for the game, Yvonne. Was good fun, even if I was too busy to properly take part.

I can't remember why but I'm sure a goon boy will give reasonings :)

Worst cop of all time.

Says he's going to use reverse BS in thread, then investigates Iantjambo first night :facepalm:

We thought it was Malky until Malky got killed.

Investigates Sean and I give my life to make sure Sean gets lynched next day.

Investigates me that night :wtf:

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Tense finish! I tried to follow it until the end despite a busy weekend and couldn't for the life of me work out who was who. Nobody really gave anything away.

Cheers Yvonne :thumbsup:.

The goons killed Ian the innocent worker and took over the store and partied the night away with would be goon Jesse :) goon win the end. ..

i like being the assasain and the cop, the 2 best roles.

Also thank god the goons won.

Rudi, my apologies for my fake rant against you. I was playing the part of a confused townie as opposed to the confused goon that I actually was. My rant was based on a true story though, you were a bit harsh. Thought it would make me golden....maybe a day late.

I was utterly pish as usual, my Person of the Match was Louis who played a blinder in his first game. For the town I thought Ryan read it well...gave me the fear, and we couldn't wait to get rid of Shapes and Malky, who seemed to be closing in.

I was the traitor btw, not Louis.

Thought I'd come back to this now that the game's over:

he isnt going to name the roles, just people who are known to be good.

There are 10 left, there are at least 2 people they know as good plus whoever has been investigated.

If the mason dies then that would just leave it to the cop for a trust list and you dont want to out the cop. When there is 1 mason left he is just a glorified townie with information. Might aswell give us the info.

At the time it was better that Swav didn't. We only had one person to add to the trust list apart from ourselves at that point (Iantjambo), plus I had hoped that once I was killed by the goons and was revealed as a mason that people would look through my previous posts for clues.

Like this one:

I just wondered if it meant one of the other groups thought he had a role.

Maybe the cop isn't using BS and the masons thought Malky was the cop...?

I had hoped people could put two and two together and realise that the first investigation was Iantjambo and he could therefore be trusted.

Then we could keep Swavkav safe until the Cop was dead, because I, for one, was sure the goons had no idea he was the last mason.

Worst cop of all time.

Says he's going to use reverse BS in thread, then investigates Iantjambo first night :facepalm:

We thought it was Malky until Malky got killed.

Investigates Sean and I give my life to make sure Sean gets lynched next day.

Investigates me that night :wtf:

'Reverse BS' - I was implying that I was at the bottom of the player list. Not that I was bothered about revealing myself to the masons anyway.

'Reverse BS' - I was implying that I was at the bottom of the player list. Not that I was bothered about revealing myself to the masons anyway.

Problem is I was trying to figure out who the cop was. I ruled you out because you said you'd use reverse BS.

I had it narrowed down to a list that actually ended up having Smack (goon in it).

It made things a right hassle, made me really tentative to accuse anyone just in case I got the cop with friendly fire.

Chris Benoit

Reverse bs doesn't exist for the cop. It's a move for the goons night one to kill a player above themin case they're the cop. There was no point dok using bs I was below him on the list.

Also masons need to realise they're basically cannon fodder while the cops still in the game.

Reverse bs doesn't exist for the cop. It's a move for the goons night one to kill a player above themin case they're the cop. There was no point dok using bs I was below him on the list.

Also masons need to realise they're basically cannon fodder while the cops still in the game.

This

i like being the assasain and the cop, the 2 best roles.

Also thank god the goons won.

I still think you went ott with your rant, your not the first and won't be the last townie to be mistaken for a goon.

However,your right,all in all the town really didn't deserve to win.

The goons wern't without their mistakes though.

Sean voting for the rev who was already dead was crazy and I really hope his fellow goons gave him pelters for it.

Bunny was far,far to hesitant to vote for louis, sometimes you just have to accept that your goon mate is going to get lynched and you have to get in on it.

Smack was desperate for us not to vote bunny, if he had kept quiet and just went along with the lynch the win would have been a little more comfortable for the goons because I don't think anyone really suspected him.

Louis done very well in his first game to stay undetected for so long.

Cheers for the game Yvonne.

Although we didn't really deserve the win I'm quite happy we got it down to a random gen win in the end.

First time I've not had a role in ages! Quite enjoyed it.

Rudi, my apologies for my fake rant against you. I was playing the part of a confused townie as opposed to the confused goon that I actually was. My rant was based on a true story though, you were a bit harsh. Thought it would make me golden....maybe a day late.

I was utterly pish as usual, my Person of the Match was Louis who played a blinder in his first game. For the town I thought Ryan read it well...gave me the fear, and we couldn't wait to get rid of Shapes and Malky, who seemed to be closing in.

I was the traitor btw, not Louis.

Cheers. Only just got round to reading the last page or so...

yas!.gifyas!.gifyas!.gif

Archived