Who would you rather lost the league?

The Merse

Who would you rather lost the league  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Who would you rather lost the league

• Rangers
    • Celtic

As it's safe to say, most of us would rather neither of the Old Firm win the title...however it's going to happen, as always.

It's not about wanting Celtic to win the title for me, I want Rangers to lose it.

So my vote says I'd prefer to see Rangers lose the league.

Over to you guys.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
chester copperpot

Celtic, but only just. I think my last experience at Parkhead and the fact that I was speaking about '86 earlier on today has influenced my vote.

TBH it could just as easily be Rangers depending on what mood I'm in and who I have stronger hatred for at the time.

I honestly can't pick. I despise them both. It's like asking if I'd rather lose my left or right eye.

Its a close thing for me but i hate the huns that wee bit more so they get my vote.

Although judas mcgeady scoring an og to prevent the tims winning the title could sway my decision...... However that would make judas smith a happy hun.:sad:

I hope they both get fecked, and whichever piece of **** comes out on top then so be it.

The Old Tolbooth

Rangers for me, solely because their fans are up their own arse more than anyone elses are, and they supposedly had the 4 trophies "in ra bag" and wouldn't stop going on about it.

Plus after Manchester it simply proved how big scuumbags they really are!

Celtic, but only just. I think my last experience at Parkhead and the fact that I was speaking about '86 earlier on today has influenced my vote.

TBH it could just as easily be Rangers depending on what mood I'm in and who I have stronger hatred for at the time.

I used to hate the Tims more than the Huns, but the last few weeks have changed my mind.

The moaning about the fixture build up and their fans in Manchester just wants me to see their season collapse.

Rangers deserve the league this season, IMO.

And anything that hurts Celtic fans is OK with me :)

Benny Factor

Both teams are guff, but i'd love to see Rangers end up with just the diddy cup for their "efforts" this season.

Ogi fae Gorgie
Which STI would you rather have - Syphilis or Gonorrhea?

Great analogy but its STD :)

Terrible Trio

that's nothing to clap about

Ogi fae Gorgie

Or is it LSD? Who cares the more painful for whoever loses gets my vote. Dens 1986 survivor.

King of the North

Manchester

McCurry

Smith moaning about the SPL

got to be rankgers - four trophies in the bag? ha! Lets hope queens do them in the sc too.

Fenerjambo

After the last time at Darkheid and the way we were treated I hope Celtic lose it.I'm taking into account that I have had virtually no problems visiting Hunbrox and the fans there don't pretend to shoot us!!? Also that little runt McGeady and Lennon have to be well on top of my hated list!:mad:

Used to be but infection is used nowadays instead of disease.

Apparently. ;)

Bindy Badgy

I'm really hoping that it's completely and utterly heartbreaking for one of them. As things stand I would prefer it if Celtic won as seeing Rangers throw it away after looking like they had it sewn up a few weeks ago is the funnier of the two outcomes.

Jambo Hoggie

At first I was wantin Celtic to lose the league just because of their (we must win every game) fans but with the Rangers fans bringing down Scotland in Manchester and the sad passing of Tommy Burns I'd rather see Rangers lose it.

PresidentRomanov

I'd rather not give an opinion, because whatever one I pick, I'll be a mini the other one :rolleyes:

Dirty Deeds

Toughy, at the moment I want Rangers to lose as they have clearly blown it if they do.

Scott McDonald scoring those late goals a couple of years ago was most enjoyable.

Whichever loses, I hope they blow it in a similar fashion and disgrace themselves.

QoS winning the Cup is the one I really want to happen.

I'd rather not give an opinion, because whatever one I pick, I'll be a mini the other one :rolleyes:

:laugh:

See these mini-Jambos? **** of the earth, so they are :D

sauchiejambo

Is there not an "I couldn't give a flying frog option"? if the deciding game of the season was being played in my garden Id rather shut the curtains an watch the Euorovision song contest

So I'll post on an internet forum my opinion, strange guy, for what it's worth, I will find it uproariously funny if Rangers blow it big time.

PresidentRomanov
So I'll post on an internet forum my opinion, strange guy, for what it's worth, I will find it uproariously funny if Rangers blow it big time.

Where did I post my opinion, pseudo Englishman?

I could've sworn I posted that I'd rather not give an opinion :confused:

Ogi fae Gorgie
Used to be but infection is used nowadays instead of disease.

Apparently. ;)

Sorry will always be the :clap: to me or of course Harley Street STD.:P

Pleased to see how this poll is going though unlikely that it will lose us our mini-hun label, one of the main reasons I prefer Celtic to Rangers (no cousins of mine).

Benny Factor
This thread is symbolic of how unrepresentative Kickback truly is.

Because the majority disagree with you?????

Because the majority disagree with you?????

No, because the majority disagree with the majority of Hearts fans.

...and now for some superfluous punctuation :/-!!!??;;;:--(()"""

I'M IBRAHIM TALL

Syphilis please

I'M IBRAHIM TALL

Dont know if its just me but i have always hated the huns more than Celtic. Would love to see them make an arse of it. Having said that 86 is never far from mind so if they lose it in injury time, hey-ho

stawberry2
Rangers for me, solely because their fans are up their own arse more than anyone elses are, and they supposedly had the 4 trophies "in ra bag" and wouldn't stop going on about it.

Same as him :)

monkfish1979
No, because the majority disagree with the majority of Hearts fans.

...and now for some superfluous punctuation :/-!!!??;;;:--(()"""

And you quantify this how? Do you personally know the majority of Hearts fans that you can speak for them?

And you quantify this how? Do you personally know the majority of Hearts fans that you can speak for them?

Obviously I was speaking from my own personal experience. I'd have thought that that went without saying.

Still, just to make this simple for the hard of thinking :

In my opinion, this thread is indicative of how unrepresentative Kickback is, and I've reached that opinion because the results don't tally with the opinions of most Hearts fans that I know.

Hopefully this will clear things up a bit for people.

monkfish1979
Obviously I was speaking from my own personal experience. I'd have thought that that went without saying.

In my opinion, this thread is indicative of how unrepresentative Kickback is, and I've reached that opinion because the results don't tally with the opinions of most Hearts fans that I know.

OK. Apologies for my primitive grasp of our fine language. If only you'd made it clearer for us morons in the first place. :rolleyes:

You must be hanging about with too many rufyins then.

:P

Dagger Is Back

86 still hurts and always will.

For that reason and that reason alone I want Celtic to lose the title on the last day again and again and again and again again and again and again and again again and again and again and again again and again and again and again again and again and again and again again and again and again and again again and again and again and again.........................................................................................................................................................................................

this_is_my_story

Well said that man. Smelltic every time for me, and for the majority of Hearts fans, I don't doubt :)

I would normally have voted Celtic, but this time I want Rangers to lose.

I want them to lose because of the whole "quadruple" thing.

Would be hilarious for them to lose the league, lose the cup final to QOS.

The pain of Celtic winning the league is secondary to the carrot of enjoying Rangers' even greater pain if that makes sense.

What I mean is, one of them has to win, so I'd like the loser to be the team who will moan the most, cry the most and HURT the most.

Although RA Sellick would win feck all if they lost, they've been sort of expecting it for a while.

For Rangers to lose the quadruple and end up with the wee cup would be excellent as those arrogant fuds had all four easily in the bag about a week ago.

PS - I think the who;e majority/minority thing might be blurrd by folk liek me who, for once, look beyond deep-rooted persoanl hate.

Tom Heaney

1986 = Celtic getting my vote

I dont give a real toss for either of them but as I said above 1986 still sticks in my throat as does the semi when they snatched it from us plus numerous personal bad experiences at Sellick Park. I wont in 100 years celebrate Rangers winning it but I'd smile at the thought of Sellick now thinking ts theirs only to see it being snatched from them.

Personally I'd like it to go to goal difference with say, Rangers narrowing that difference to 3 on Monday then snatching it by a late goal on Thursday

Tom Heaney

C'mon John, they are both a set of low life knuckle dragging neanderthals, you are about the same age as me and have experienced that very fact. Neither set of fans deserve the success they get and most definitley not one of them deserve the tag "Best Fans In Europe" as we seen one set recently labeled.

I could not bear the celtic support , celtic minded press and the rest of sympathisers who will attribute the win to a great mans death last week. I really dont mean to be disrespectful when I say that but I can already see it coming.

Can we not just call this season a wash, and a draw at the top, after all, they didnt have any real competition from the mighty JT's to call it a real competition this year:p

Not to bothered tbh.

But for 86 alone.

It would be nice to see sellick lose on goal difference.

I hope Rangers blow it big style,because i was watching them against dundee utd last week,and saw 3 seperate incidents that the Rev Mike McCurry never,just like he never saw the Alan McGregor assault on Callum Elliot,and he never saw Barry Crab play basketball instead of football at the semi final,and yev got the weegie press tellin us what a bad person Craig Levein is,for what......telling the friggin truth :mad:

hearts_crazy

Fecking Rangers every time, I hate them with a passion (brimming with indifference about ghirls). Considering they had a chance for a quadruple it would be hilarious if they blow the league then to top it off Queen of the South do them in the final leaving them with just the diddy cup to show for their efforts.

This thread is symbolic of how unrepresentative Kickback truly is.

That comment shows how unrepresentative of Hearts fans YOU are.

Archived