Who would you rather lost the league?

The Merse

Who would you rather lost the league  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Who would you rather lost the league

• Rangers
    • Celtic

The Shed Floodlight

This thread should never have kicked off in the first instance. Any one of you that want ra Sellik to win the title need your head's looked at or locked up in a padded cell in Carstairs. Have you all got short memories of what that Club stands for? Wannabe Oirish and terrorists, with their pretend shooting of rifles and attacking children in the streets. Feckin W*nkers the lot of them. I Hope Rangers win it.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
shaun.lawson
Rangers.

Celtic must win the league for Strachan to stay so McGhee comes to Tynie.

Just logic Therapist. Nothing to do with leanings towards Celtic. If it wasn't for the McGhee factor (and the Rangers fan's triumph in Manchester !) I wouldn't give a toss which of these bawbags lose it.

Counter-intuitively, I completely disagree with your reasoning. Actually, I think Strachan is much more likely to leave if Celtic win the title: indeed, if they do, I fully expect him to do so.

Think about it. Strachan knows he'll never be able to win over a sizeable proportion of their supporters, that Rangers are getting stronger and will be spending during the summer, and that going any further than the CL last 16 is monumentally difficult. Indeed, they're far, far more likely to suffer a group stage exit than to break new ground in, say, the quarter-finals. So what better moment to leave than after securing a third title out of three, psychologically devastating their rivals in the process, and with the fans' applause ringing in his ears?

So as a wise man once said, if I were you, I'd be careful what you wish for... ;)

Celtic because they won it last few times.

The sooner any "n in a row" hype gets nipped in the bud the better

This thread should never have kicked off in the first instance. Any one of you that want ra Sellik to win the title need your head's looked at or locked up in a padded cell in Carstairs. Have you all got short memories of what that Club stands for? Wannabe Oirish and terrorists, with their pretend shooting of rifles and attacking children in the streets. Feckin W*nkers the lot of them. I Hope Rangers win it.

So Rangers fans chanting "U-U-UVF" while they were wrecking Manchester are what exactly? Wannabe Northern Oirish and terrorists? They're as bad as each other on that score.

Archived