4 more signings?

Gorgie Aggro

My memory could be hazy, but I think it went like this:

Signed by Robbo on loan from Bristol City. Robbo axed. We didn't offer to sign him permanently, and Vladimir said we would be signing better than Lee Miller. Dundee UTD signed him. Aberdeen swapped Noel Hunt for him.

Fairly sure we matched the offer made by Dundee United (transfer fee) but he chose DU instead.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Bilel Mohsni

Fairly sure we matched the offer made by Dundee United (transfer fee) but he chose DU instead.

Could be. My memory ain't always exact. Think you are right though... Isn't that why Romanov had a dig at him?

davemclaren

My memory could be hazy, but I think it went like this:

Signed by Robbo on loan from Bristol City. Robbo axed. We didn't offer to sign him permanently, and Vladimir said we would be signing better than Lee Miller. Dundee UTD signed him. Aberdeen swapped Noel Hunt for him.

Vladimir did sign better when he got Jankauskas.

Won't be Boyd - apparently he has signed for rangers

@STVRaman tweeting that he wouldn't be surprised to see him back at Rangers and that he hasn't signed - yet. So it looks very likely that the move is back on.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Vladimir did sign better when he got Jankauskas.

Absolutely no arguments from me, my friend. Just saying what I recall happened.

I'll put it out there. I heard there had been tentative talks with lee miller. That's all I know.

Doesn't mean he,ll be signing or that it's a done deal just heard there have been informal chats.

In the same vein as this...

Not pretending to be ITK, So this is second hand information but:

-Confirmed hemmings to Barnsley days before it was announced.

-said Alexander and Nicholson deals wrapped up prior to announcement

I alluded to it earlier but we have had a look at Manuel Pascali apparently

It certainly fills the CB and versatile midfield slots. Also experienced and good attitude

Also Boyd to dundee Utd (well they spoke to him. Seems gers have splashed the cash again!)

In the same vein as this...

Not pretending to be ITK, So this is second hand information but:

-Confirmed hemmings to Barnsley days before it was announced.

-said Alexander and Nicholson deals wrapped up prior to announcement

I alluded to it earlier but we have had a look at Manuel Pascali apparently

It certainly fills the CB and versatile midfield slots. Also experienced and good attitude

Also Boyd to dundee Utd (well they spoke to him. Seems gers have splashed the cash again!)

:lol:

This post had me in stitches.

:lol:

This post had me in stitches.

I shouldn't bite but can I ask why?

It's purely passing on information I've been told.

That's what rumours are?

In no way shape or form have I claimed anything will 100% happen. Just what snippets I've heard

In original post I was referring to what the other person has said not me. Merely examples not to doubt them.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

I prefer it when we have people passing on snippets that they've heard, personally. Why do some get so upset at this?

I prefer it when we have people passing on snippets that they've heard, personally. Why do some get so upset at this?

Me too. As long as hey don't dress up how reliable the info is, unless it actually, is, then I enjoy reading it. Sometimes it is an anti climax, but sometimes it happens - sometimes you wish it didn't. All part of the fun of a transfer window, which I have missed for 12 months.

I do get annoyed by the I know something you don't, but I can't tell you though - even if there is good reason for it sometimes. Although annoyed, I am also intrigued by it.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Me too. As long as hey don't dress up how reliable the info is, unless it actually, is, then I enjoy reading it. Sometimes it is an anti climax, but sometimes it happens - sometimes you wish it didn't. All part of the fun of a transfer window, which I have missed for 12 months.

I do get annoyed by the I know sowmthing you don't, but I can't tell you though - even if there is good reason for it sometimes. Although annoyed, I am also intrigued by it.

Aye, that's about where I'm at too, Simon. :thumbsup:

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Where's our bloke who led the EEN and others a merry dance in January? Will be tosh of course but good bait

Is big Zal still at dirty leeds ? I have no information just asking , would be good at bringing on the youngsters and a bona fide cup winning captain :-)

brendan21jambo

Bruno, gowser, delfonso, Scott Allan, shinnie, goodwillie any of them would be decent.

Jambo 4 Ever

Who was that Lithuanian player we almost signed who scored for fun in his home league? He was over training with us I think but never ended up signing... Could he still be on the radar?

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Who was that Lithuanian player we almost signed who scored for fun in his home league? He was over training with us I think but never ended up signing... Could he still be on the radar?

Rimmer?

GlasgowHMFC23

Arturas Rimkevicius. Can't see him as a target at all personally. I think he was going to sign last December until our transfer embargo got extended.

I do get annoyed by the I know something you don't, but I can't tell you though - even if there is good reason for it sometimes. Although annoyed, I am also intrigued by it.

It's like when you're kids and your told you canny play cause it's your mates ball!

Ron Burgundy

Bingo. People getting annoyed at fans speculating about signings should really stay away from football forums.

kingantti1874

Bingo. People getting annoyed at fans speculating about signings should really stay away from football forums.

Correct - it the whole point of a forum... The people who moan are infinitely more ******* irritating. We should have a "facts only" sub forum

Gregory House M.D.

Manu Pascali. Stoap it :vrface:

Rather have Joe Pasquale. The boy is yad. Loads of folk falling for the media love in with him when the thug got injured and couldn't play his diddy cup final.

Voice of reason

I'll put it out there. I heard there had been tentative talks with lee miller. That's all I know.

Doesn't mean he,ll be signing or that it's a done deal just heard there have been informal chats.

I think Lee Miller would be good. We do need to add some experience to the team and he was great during his previous spell at Hearts. I imagine he would be good at holding the ball up and bringing others into play and we don't have a striker like this at the moment.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

I think Lee Miller would be good. We do need to add some experience to the team and he was great during his previous spell at Hearts. I imagine he would be good at holding the ball up and bringing others into play and we don't have a striker like this at the moment.

That's Carrick's main attribute, imo.

Bridge of Djoum

Stop it, you need to say more, pppllllleeeeeaaassse!?

Don't fall for his pash mate.

Gregory House M.D.

Don't fall for his pash mate.

The boy with the "pish" has been spot on all summer.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

The boy with the "pish" has been spot on all summer.

Not only this summer, apparently truly ITK, a rare bird in JKB world

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Manu Pascali. Stoap it :vrface:

Rather have Joe Pasquale. The boy is yad. Loads of folk falling for the media love in with him when the thug got injured and couldn't play his diddy cup final.

Calm down ffs. Pascali is a good player. I hope we sign him.

Lee Miller would certainly do us a turn and score plenty in the Championship.

He'd score **** all :bucktooth:

drumie jambo

Andrew Considine?

Good player but thought he was under contract with the cod heids

Gregory House M.D.

Calm down ffs. Pascali is a good player. I hope we sign him.

Well that's me convinced :lol:

I think I'd actually take the Webster/Wilson partnership back before I'd want him.

I am supremely confident we won't be signing said over-rated, perma-crocked player who struggled to get a place in Kilmarnocks thoroughly underwhelming defence. Plays about 20 games a season and is nearing 33 and is under contract til next february.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Well that's me convinced :lol:

I think I'd actually take the Webster/Wilson partnership back before I'd want him.

I am supremely confident we won't be signing said over-rated, perma-crocked player who struggled to get a place in Kilmarnocks thoroughly underwhelming defence. Plays about 20 games a season and is nearing 33 and is under contract til next february.

Not trying to convince you buddy, just wish you'd stop having a panic attack every time someone mentions his name. Granted he's no world beater but he'd be a decent signing for us.

Gregory House M.D.

Not trying to convince you buddy, just wish you'd stop having a panic attack every time someone mentions his name. Granted he's no world beater but he'd be a decent signing for us.

He really wouldn't and I'm not panicking because I know we won't he signing him.

Arturas Rimkevicius. Can't see him as a target at all personally. I think he was going to sign last December until our transfer embargo got extended.

Not him. Came on as sub in the friendly against Boro in 2005. Ran around a lot but did nothing else.

MLS with Sporting Kansas City?

Is that Toto over the rainbow?

When we cuffed Killie late in the season Pascali looked lost. On that evidence alone no chance. Didnt try a leg and was ripped apart.

I think I'd actually take the Webster/Wilson partnership back before I'd want him

State the obvious then. Course you would. You'd be a fool not too.

Webster/Wilson perfectly adequate pairing. Especially in a stronger squad in the championship.

Shame it won't happen.

Sub4TiddlerMurray

it's 'could do a job' bingo!!

Brilliant fun :2thumbsup:

Archived