unhappy hamill..

glastonbury jambo

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dusk_Till_Dawn

See ya Jamie. Can't fault your effort but don't pretend you were owt special.

Locke was going to re-sign this guy

:facepalm:

Dont really see anything wrong in what hes said. The boys gash but the way Budge has gone about this is quite frankly unbelievable.

Dusk_Till_Dawn

Dont really see anything wrong in what hes said. The boys gash but the way Budge has gone about this is quite frankly unbelievable.

How? Is it not better that all cards are on the table straight away?

Nelly Terraces

Areshole of a bloke. Cheerio. Glad idiots like this are nowhere near us now.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

He's just saying what anyone else would in a similar situation. Thankfully better brains than his are in charge of the future of our club though.

Cheers Jamie, thanks for your service, but we move on.

manaliveits105

Don't think his statement is bad at all - he did a job for us but perhaps his Adams thing was his ultimate downfall with us - we need players playing not suspended .Wish him all the best (except when he plays us obviously)

hughesie27

"Ann Budge has come in and put her money into the club and hopefully they come out of administration as soon as possible and get on the up and back to where they belong."

Yeah, what a prat.

The man who loved beer

Its hardly unbelievable! Bottom line is, its a business and she's doing what she sees fit to get the business back on its feet. Like most businesses these days, there is very little in the way of loyalty.

Queen Ann wielding her axe well and truly in the right direction.

A great start to a new dawn at HMFC.

In Ann We Trust

Oh come on. It's a big bad world out there.

InternationalHearts

Yeah, it was much better to string the players along for a few months until their contracts expired then let them go.

Could you have done it better, enlighten me...

Not a Hammil fan and wont miss him, but dont see anything wrong with what he has said. Having been on the receiving end of similar news last month I think he has answered very honestly but with a lot of respect given the circumstances.

He's one of the few people who should be allowed to air his opinion without any abuse, the guy took a huge pay cut to stay and help (which he did, he's our seasons top goal scorer) so he must be in a position to have a go if he want's.

Cheers Jamie, not the most gifted players to grace Tynecastle but you never hid, you never gave in and you helped as much as you could.

What is unbelievable about a new manager not renewing contracts that are coming to an end ?

jambo mark

Christ - hes been playing like a guy who knew he wasnt going to be here next season since christmas. Goodby Jamie, thanks for all you've done - but we can get a better player for the amount youve been getting paid

(thats not me implying wage thief)

What is unbelievable about a new manager not renewing contracts that are coming to an end ?

What "new manager"?

Jambofifer

Not surprised one bit by his reaction ! Tbh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pants Shaton

He's not said anything too controversial.

Good luck to the guy.

Hearts don't owe anyone a living - guys like him and Locke should be grateful for the experience (and money - pay cut or not) that they gained at HMFC.

Absolutely nothing wrong with what he's said IMO.

Best strap ourselves in here as nobody is safe I suspect. That may also include a certain little central midfield player who seemingly never hides......

Gregory House M.D.

:vrface:

Thanks for your efforts Jamie and sorry you had to put up with this sort of shite throughout your Hearts career.

He's not been particularly scathing.

He's just backing his (ex) colleagues. Nothing wrong rely.

BoJack Horseman

Just lost his job. Fairly dignified response given the circumstances.

Christ - hes been playing like a guy who knew he wasnt going to be here next season since christmas. Goodby Jamie, thanks for all you've done - but we can get a better player for the amount youve been getting paid

How much was he on per week/month?

That's perhaps in keeping with a JJ type signing. Lets face it - JJ was a major component in the squandering of money in the Robinson era.

All the best to him, but I think it is the right decision.

He gave us the goal Vs St Mirren in 1/4 final on our way to the greatest moment in the club's history. That should never be forgotten by us imo

Thanks, Jamie.

Whos the new manager like? Who's the guy who knows about football to look at these players and see who can take us forward? Gary Locke didnt deserve whats happened to him atall, on saturday we sung his name and he bowed to the supporters you could see it on his face he was one of us and loves this club - two days later hes out on his arse shafted out a job.

People will say "aye gid hearts laddy" and all that pish but if Levein wasnt a "gid hearts laddy" he wouldnt be anywhere near us either.

Whistleblower

Its all been pre planned , but to bin him In jut 25 secs or whatever it was is absolutely ruthless

Jambof3tornado

Dont stick up for a manager thats likely to get sacked.

Disappointed at stevo going but maybe his wage is simply too high. Wont miss Jamie Pirlo slowing our play down. Jamie Mac is a toughie,great shot stopper but plenty better keepers out there.

thanks to all those leaving.

tartofmidlothian

Wonder if he's shhhing Ann and Craig on their way out the office tonight?

Thanks for all he's done for us this season, to be fair. Took a pay cut, worked hard. Now it's time for the future.

Craigieboy

So glad to see the back of this wee prick after his diabolical displays in a Hearts jersey.

Cheerio.

chester copperpot

He was on most of the time with us, shite.

However what he said was pretty dignified in my opinion. Good luck to him.

Butcher-eque type player so ye never know!

gashauskis9

What's wrong with that statement? I think I'll start a pointless thread.

Spot on. He's not said anything I wouldn't have expected in the circumstances. Good luck to him, a big character who played an important role this year and played with the kind of passion you want to see at this club.

Oneneilberry

Player backs manager who rated him shocker!

If someone (highly unlikely) offered him 5/6k a week elsewhere he wouldnt take 25 seconds to say yes please as his arse dissapeared out the door!

super_vlad

He's not said anything too controversial.

Good luck to the guy.

Hearts don't owe anyone a living - guys like him and Locke should be grateful for the experience (and money - pay cut or not) that they gained at HMFC.

This!

Even after his huge pay cut he was still better paid than any time at killie!

Good luck where ever you end up.

What "new manager"?

Once Ann Budge decided to offer CL the Director of Football job she was obliged to allow him to make decisions on out of contract staff.

He is responsible for ALL football issues thus making him Manager and DOF.

That's perhaps in keeping with a JJ type signing. Lets face it - JJ was a major component in the squandering of money in the Robinson era.

:wtf:

Is this the money we got from SMG that JJ was forced to spend or it was going to be taken away?

indianajones

De

Just lost his job. Fairly dignified response given the circumstances.

His contract ran out?

Mans an arse. Will act billy big time at this next club too and will still have the footballing ability of a goat.

See ya Hamill.

fabienleclerq

His statement is fine.

He is however a shite footballer and his attitude towards the fans at times leads me to believe he's a ****!

Cheerio

That must be about as un-scathing as it gets. It's actually classy.

To be fair....it hasn't been dealt with completely fairly. These guys could have signed pre contracts elsewhere if they knew sooner. There's no way this was all decided this morning. AB and CL have been planning this for months . Should have gave the players an idea then .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was never a fan of his but I think he's entitled to his opinion and there was nothing scathing about his statement at all.

I'd thank him for his efforts and wish him the best of luck. But it's all about the future now.

:wtf:

Is this the money we got from SMG that JJ was forced to spend or it was going to be taken away?

Aye because Niemi was a right shite signing, just so happens when we sold him he brought back almost all the cash we spent on all the other players, the guy is obviously clueless.

Archived