unhappy hamill..

glastonbury jambo

Dr Ian Malcolm

Just feel like it didnt need changed this radically. Gary Locke didnt deserve to go - the start of the season and the end of the season and the utter, utter derby domination have shown that. So we had a terrible run before and during christmas: the time where the games come thick and fast and we had a threadbare squad. So he made some bad substitutions and got tactics wrong: that was always going to happen with an inexperienced manager and players who are new to first team football.

I keep reading that the players shes got rid of arent good enough to get us out the championship, well they were good enough to keep us up without the deduction so thats failed logic.

Unless Ann Budge (queen :facepalm: ) has some serious good signings lined up we're gonna be in a worse footballing state than this season.

Im still open minded because i HAVE to be, there is no other option. Im worried that she knows this and is just laying down the hammer to make that point clearer than needs to be.

You're being extremely generous there. From the Ross County game on 21 September onwards, we were terrible until pretty much the end of March, only winning at Aberdeen, Ross County and at home to St. Mirren. That's more than "a bad run over Xmas".

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're being extremely generous there. From the Ross County game on 21 September onwards, we were terrible until pretty much the end of March, only winning at Aberdeen, Ross County and at home to St. Mirren. That's more than "a bad run over Xmas".

So 3 of our 10 wins in the league this season. Not too bad then.

colinmaroon

So 3 of our 10 wins in the league this season. Not too bad then.

3 wins in 5 months!!!

Not bad???

Jamie took the wage cut, gave 100%, played his part in the 2012 Cup run and knocked his pipe out for the cause. He hates Hibs, they hate him, what's not to like?

He Who Cannot Be Named

Jamie took the wage cut, gave 100%, played his part in the 2012 Cup run and knocked his pipe out for the cause. He hates Hibs, they hate him, what's not to like?

Ability to play football?

I was happy enough when his free-kicks gave us a 2-1 lead v. ICT in the LC semi and when he tucked away the penalties throughout the season. I didn't claim he was a brilliant footballer, but neither, I suspect, would Jamie. However, since he signed he's been good enough for us and we've been good enough for him. I don't believe in our circumstances we could afford or do better. He goes with my best wishes.

I was happy enough when his free-kicks gave us a 2-1 lead v. ICT in the LC semi and when he tucked away the penalties throughout the season. I didn't claim he was a brilliant footballer, but neither, I suspect, would Jamie. However, since he signed he's been good enough for us and we've been good enough for him. I don't believe in our circumstances we could afford or do better. He goes with my best wishes.

I was disappointed when he shushed the Hearts fans when scoring in that game but hey ho.

But I was ************* fuming when he responded to the boos from the ICT fans during his walk up to taking his shoot out penalty. He'd lost all concentration and ended up taking one of those half hit, decent height penalties that gives the keeper a chance.

I know its a penalty and a shoot out and far better players than Hamill missed them before but this pantomime villain act from him has been annoying me all season. He's seems to go around thinking he's Scott Brown with none of his talent and potentially significantly less brains.

King prawn

He was bad at football. That's the crux of it.

He also only does the top two buttons up on his denim shit thing. Two reasons he had to go.

Unhappy Hammill you say ??

Jeez,.......... as much as I supported Jamie over last season this is hardly a revelation.

Sorry if your reading this Jamie, but you really did come across as a miserable bugger ,.................... but I wish you all the best wherever you end up. ( Well almost wherever if you know what I mean )

You don't suppose that these players are unhappy because, even with the wage cut applied, they will never earn as much as they did with us again.

innerjambo

Not surprised one bit by his reaction ! Tbh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What reaction exactly?

Jambofifer

Well you honestly think cl spoke wi him for 27 seconds ? Did hammil have his stop watch set ? Pffffft aye right then !!! No a big loss ! FACT!

glastonbury jambo

he was an alright {borderline pish} player ...we will soon move on from it , he will be back tae haunt us one day no doubt with a pantomime penalty.

Dallas Green

Didn't really like him. Though he was a poor footballer. Some of his decisions this season were awful. Glad of his part played in the Scottish Cup 2012 run and the winding up of Hibs. Not much more tbh.

Nothing wrong with the article though, the way he was abused on Twitter and on here was pretty bad some times and his leaving response was pretty dignified taken all that into account.

Chief Wiggum

Was wondering what a good way to release a player would be? Is there one? No, clearly.

upgotheheads

Decent footballer, always gave 100%, we played better with him in the team than not, a bit of a hot head, but above all didn't climb over the barrier at any time to plant one on some of the roasters that gave him s**t for no good reason.

I suspect he'll be back in the top league before us.

Five to One

The altercation with Adams was one of the most foolish things I've ever seen at Tynecastle.

Cheerio

Jambof3tornado

Decent footballer, always gave 100%, we played better with him in the team than not, a bit of a hot head, but above all didn't climb over the barrier at any time to plant one on some of the roasters that gave him s**t for no good reason.

he'll never play for a bigger club than us.

Jambof3tornado

The altercation with Adams was one of the most foolish things I've ever seen at Tynecastle.

Cheerio

correct. Not befitting of someone wearing the maroon of HMFC.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

I have stuck up for Hamill a lot on here, and even I can see he is not exactly difficult to replace once we no longer have a registration ban. One thing I am really surprised about is the amount of supporters who would rather keep a player or coach out of loyalty rather than employ a superior replacement.

I have stuck up for Hamill a lot on here, and even I can see he is not exactly difficult to replace once we no longer have a registration ban. One thing I am really surprised about is the amount of supporters who would rather keep a player or coach out of loyalty rather than employ a superior replacement.

It goes with the number of people who think players have to be loyal to the clubs and get outraged when a player leaves to make more money elsewhere.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

It goes with the number of people who think players have to be loyal to the clubs and get outraged when a player leaves to make more money elsewhere.

Well, I've definitely been a wee bit guilty of that myself, sometimes. You are right though, it's a parallel.

Can't we just stop this now.

Please show me your evidence that hamill got more abuse at games than any other players that have nightmares!!

Every game I've been at he's had no more abusive comments than Robinson ever had.

On kb he got a fair bit but certainly not at games, unless you can enlighten me?

Seymour M Hersh

With another baby on the way he will be anxious to get another club

I'd bet money on him being at another club by the start of pre-season training.

Seymour M Hersh

Just feel like it didnt need changed this radically. Gary Locke didnt deserve to go - the start of the season and the end of the season and the utter, utter derby domination have shown that. So we had a terrible run before and during christmas: the time where the games come thick and fast and we had a threadbare squad. So he made some bad substitutions and got tactics wrong: that was always going to happen with an inexperienced manager and players who are new to first team football.

I keep reading that the players shes got rid of arent good enough to get us out the championship, well they were good enough to keep us up without the deduction so thats failed logic.

Unless Ann Budge (queen :facepalm: ) has some serious good signings lined up we're gonna be in a worse footballing state than this season.

Im still open minded because i HAVE to be, there is no other option. Im worried that she knows this and is just laying down the hammer to make that point clearer than needs to be.

Really? :rofl: Hate to see it when it's closed.

gowestjambo

The fact he is unhappy pleases me enormously....

For his commitment and penalties thanks Jamie, but for your lack of ability and shite attitude, not to mention your terrible passing and woeful tackling - Cheerio.

ps some people suit a beard - you are not one of them!

Valentines Day 2012. Replay in the 5th Round of the cup. Stoppage time penalty to draw level. Hamill scores, kicks the advertising, cups his ear and has a bit of a benny at the fans. I was right behind the goals thinking aren't you supposed to enjoy this? Curious bloke.

Buffalo Bill

I liked Jamie but his contract was up so there was no obligation to keep him on. Best of luck to him.

JamboNation

Scored some good goals and gave 100% every game needed his goal in the cup v St Mirren at a time when we were not playing well -turning point in the cup run,

do you want the guy to be glad to go - you'd be gutted too !

good luck !

He's one of the few people who should be allowed to air his opinion without any abuse, the guy took a huge pay cut to stay and help (which he did, he's our seasons top goal scorer) so he must be in a position to have a go if he want's.

Cheers Jamie, not the most gifted players to grace Tynecastle but you never hid, you never gave in and you helped as much as you could.

Totally agree.

super_vlad

The fact he is unhappy pleases me enormously....

For his commitment and penalties thanks Jamie, but for your lack of ability and shite attitude, not to mention your terrible passing and woeful tackling - Cheerio.

ps some people suit a beard - you are not one of them!

Sums it up to me. Great post

He was describe in the EEN as a victim! A ******* VICTIM! I wish someone pay me 3 times more I've ever earned for 2 years then 2 times more for the following year till the end of my written contract.

Howdy Doody Jambo

Think he could get a St Mirren , Dundee , Hamilton Accies , Kilmarnock , ICT type club no problem good standard Prem player Good Luck to him plays with passion but can't pass wind Im sure he will come back to Tynie one day and give us the Mr Angry , his beard will probably be doon to his ankles by then

Archived