unhappy hamill..

glastonbury jambo

So glad to see the back of this wee prick after his diabolical displays in a Hearts jersey.

Cheerio.

OOOF! Don't hold back lad.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The White Cockade

what dig?

JH is a bampot but gave 100% for us and scored some great goals

and of course agreed to a wage cut

not been treated with due respect imo

Chris Benoit

Nothing wrong with what he said. Dignified response in difficult circumstances, all the best Jamie.

and of course agreed to a wage cut

Yep JH took a wage cut as did others. An honourable thing to do, of course I'm sure if he had an offer on the same terms from another club he'd have gone there quick enough.

Is suspect his wages even after his cut were still more than he would get anywhere else.

Anyway,

Cheers Jamie.

:2thumbsup:

I think Hamill has earned the right to be unhappy and have a reaction to learning that he would be moving on (as well as some of his close team mates/boss). I don't think he's said anything bad and he's clearly hurting as reality has kicked in.

We have watched Hamill go through moments of brilliance (his goals in the ICT game at Easter Road for example) to some moments of stupidity. He won't be the last Hearts player who make us cry with both tears of joy and misery.

Good luck to him. I'll always remember him for that night in Paisley in the 2012 cup run when he got the crucial first goal and barging over Derek Adams.

CL is responsible for ALL football related business .

I would have given Garry a chance at next season but it was a football decision and any BOSS is going to want their own people in pulling in the same direction.

Really can not understand the seethe from yourself and others . If it wasn't for Mrs Budge we might well have been discussing what to call our Newco team. The least we can do is support her efforts to prepare the club for fan ownership.

Hearts are more important than any individual GL himself has said this many times.

Just feel like it didnt need changed this radically. Gary Locke didnt deserve to go - the start of the season and the end of the season and the utter, utter derby domination have shown that. So we had a terrible run before and during christmas: the time where the games come thick and fast and we had a threadbare squad. So he made some bad substitutions and got tactics wrong: that was always going to happen with an inexperienced manager and players who are new to first team football.

I keep reading that the players shes got rid of arent good enough to get us out the championship, well they were good enough to keep us up without the deduction so thats failed logic.

Unless Ann Budge (queen :facepalm: ) has some serious good signings lined up we're gonna be in a worse footballing state than this season.

Im still open minded because i HAVE to be, there is no other option. Im worried that she knows this and is just laying down the hammer to make that point clearer than needs to be.

Jambos_1874

I think Hamill has earned the right to be unhappy and have a reaction to learning that he would be moving on (as well as some of his close team mates/boss). I don't think he's said anything bad and he's clearly hurting as reality has kicked in.

We have watched Hamill go through moments of brilliance (his goals in the ICT game at Easter Road for example) to some moments of stupidity. He won't be the last Hearts player who make us cry with both tears of joy and misery.

Good luck to him. I'll always remember him for that night in Paisley in the 2012 cup run when he got the crucial first goal and barging over Derek Adams.

Good post. Hamill gave everything for the club, including taking a pay cut. He was infuriating to watch at times but remember he was surrounded by massively inexperienced players and that can't have helped some of his performances. All the best Jamie, hope you get a good club and that you'd applauded if/when you play against us again.

henryheart

Just feel like it didnt need changed this radically. Gary Locke didnt deserve to go - the start of the season and the end of the season and the utter, utter derby domination have shown that. So we had a terrible run before and during christmas: the time where the games come thick and fast and we had a threadbare squad. So he made some bad substitutions and got tactics wrong: that was always going to happen with an inexperienced manager and players who are new to first team football.

I keep reading that the players shes got rid of arent good enough to get us out the championship, well they were good enough to keep us up without the deduction so thats failed logic.

Unless Ann Budge (queen :facepalm: ) has some serious good signings lined up we're gonna be in a worse footballing state than this season.

Im still open minded because i HAVE to be, there is no other option. Im worried that she knows this and is just laying down the hammer to make that point clearer than needs to be.

I agree. I feel terribly sorry for those ruthlessly disposed of today and was confident that we could have easily been promoted next season as Locke and the team had certainly gained momentum and a feelgood factor to carry forward. Now, I'm not so sure.

Good post. Hamill gave everything for the club, including taking a pay cut. He was infuriating to watch at times but remember he was surrounded by massively inexperienced players and that can't have helped some of his performances. All the best Jamie, hope you get a good club and that you'd applauded if/when you play against us again.

Completely agree with sentiments expressed here by both.

Exactly the type needed for what will be a long campaign next season. On first look I'm not exactly sure that noises are being made that fill one with great confidence that the regime think promotion is terribly likely next season. Appreciate they haven't expressed in those exact words.

Hope that's just the understated initial position on what is a big day for those affected. Such a position will need to be addressed if our dear neighbours join us in Championship as one of The Rangers, Hearts or Hibs could be in for a somewhat extended stay outside of the top flight.

Rudi - I get it. You're a JJ lover. That's fine.

JJ bullied Chris Robinson and some people won't hear of that being said. But it's true. Niemi was a top player ( I don't actually dispute JJ's eye for a player). Trouble was in his first spell as Manager he would have signed players galore given the chance.

SMG money was utterly wasted.

Spot on.

Would have been a big player for us next season and stevenson,some people need to open their eyes

He's wasn't our best right back and our midfield played at it's best when he wasn't there to slow everything down.

He would have been a very expensive (relatively speaking) squad player.

siegementality

What is unbelievable about a new manager not renewing contracts that are coming to an end ?

We don't have a new manager.

If I was made redundant and was asked my opinion just after it I don't think I could be as reasonable as that. Nothing he said was out of order.

kingantti1874

Thought his comments were fair enough given the circumstances. Not sad to see him go purely from a football perspective - not good enough ... He will end up at Partick or Dundee or someone like that

Juan Rom?n Riquelme

It's a pretty reasonable and measured response from him, especially right after being told he's leaving.

Strange thread title.

Not really.

Always seemed to be p!$$ed off with his lot when on the pitch for us.

Some poor comments being made. He might not be the best but along with stevo and jamie mac, took a drop in wages when he could easily have bolted when it hit the fan last year. Deserved to be treated with a bit more respect. Hope they all get a new deal soon and good luck for the future.

He Who Cannot Be Named

Been looking forward to the wee prick leaving for a while now.

Good riddance.

He Who Cannot Be Named

Some poor comments being made. He might not be the best but along with stevo and jamie mac, took a drop in wages when he could easily have bolted when it hit the fan last year. Deserved to be treated with a bit more respect. Hope they all get a new deal soon and good luck for the future.

Dont try and kid on that his wages would have been matched anywhere else, even after the pay cut.

His statement is fine.

He is however a shite footballer and his attitude towards the fans at times leads me to believe he's a ****!

Cheerio

This.

Don Crutchfield

Best of luck Jamie, some poor comments on here IMO.

BroughtyJambo

Having had a couple of those white envelope meetings, I don't seeing anything wrong with Jamie's comments.

Think I can beat his 20 odd second meeting though. I knew it was coming the first time so when I got called to the bosses office I just asked for the letter, thanked him and walked out. At least I called my now ex boss a d**k when I left.

Good luck Jamie, hope you get a club sorted soon.

To be fair....it hasn't been dealt with completely fairly. These guys could have signed pre contracts elsewhere if they knew sooner. There's no way this was all decided this morning. AB and CL have been planning this for months . Should have gave the players an idea then .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry you are missing the point completely, AB & CL were in no position to make any firm decisions until after the sale & purchase agreement had been completed. Now it has been, they have acted by putting into practice what they had planned. Yes, they had been planning for this event for several months, what else did you expect?

Dr Ian Malcolm

Nothing wrong with what he's said. He's naturally disappointed, feels it's slightly harsh but admits that's the way football is, understands the decision and wishes the club all the best.

Likewise, Budge and Levein have been honest and told the players who weren't being kept on at the earliest opportunity they had.

Handled professionally by both sides. Not really sure what the problem is?

Nothing wrong with what he's said. He's naturally disappointed, feels it's slightly harsh but admits that's the way football is, understands the decision and wishes the club all the best.

Likewise, Budge and Levein have been honest and told the players who weren't being kept on at the earliest opportunity they had.

Handled professionally by both sides. Not really sure what the problem is?

some people are confusing an unpleasant situation handled well with a poorly handled situation it seems.

Kalamazoo Jambo

Any thoughts on his new destination? St Mirren, Hibs, Ross County....oh, wait.

He could easily persuade Adams to take him. The guy is a pushover.

NewYorkJambo

Areshole of a bloke. Cheerio. Glad idiots like this are nowhere near us now.

I'm going to pick on you because you were the first one to say it, although there are several after you too....did you read Hamill's quotes? (Can you even read?). He tried his best, was an excellent servant and he hasn't criticized but merely expressed his disappointment.

You called him an idiot but it's clearly you that is an idiot.

I'm going to pick on you because you were the first one to say it, although there are several after you too....did you read Hamill's quotes? (Can you even read?). He tried his best, was an excellent servant and he hasn't criticized but merely expressed his disappointment.

You called him an idiot but it's clearly you that is an idiot.

I read him trotting out some of the usual footballer speak. Doesn't want to alienate anyone because....you never know. His shhhhh'ing and his stupid sendings off are what make he think he is an arsehole.

NewYorkJambo

I read him trotting out some of the usual footballer speak. Doesn't want to alienate anyone because....you never know. His shhhhh'ing and his stupid sendings off are what make he think he is an arsehole.

He's a limited footballer. But he took a wage cut and scored some of the crucial goals that meant we finished less than15points behind the nearest team. He gave everything he had.

Posts like yours, and others, show how fickle (I'm being polite), some of our fans are.

He's a limited footballer. But he took a wage cut and scored some of the crucial goals that meant we finished less than15points behind the nearest team. He gave everything he had.

Posts like yours, and others, show how fickle (I'm being polite), some of our fans are.

If he hadn't taken the wage drop I reckon he would have been administrated out the door. Nobody else was going to pay him that money so he didn't take the risk. Possibly not true, but seems plausible.

Arthur Morgan

If everyone on here had known the things he has said about our club you wouldn't be wishing him well.

Good riddance you greeting faced prick.

Snake Plissken

No problem with what he said but I'm not sorry in the slightest that he's gone.

I'm sorry to see MacDonald and Stevenson go but I'm happy Hamill won't be a Hearts player next season.

Jambo, Goodbye

If everyone on here had known the things he has said about our club you wouldn't be wishing him well.

Good riddance you greeting faced prick.

Why not tell us? Or a cheeky wee pm ;)

Jimmy McNulty

Meh. Got sense he could not wait to leave. And seems he had other plans lined up anyways. No problem with him speaking out about the others; let's face it, quite a few of us felt MacDonald and (maybe) Stevo deserved better. But that's fitba for you....

Keith Talent

I rarely post here but can't resist now. Not for the first time Nelly T has nailed it totally. What bit of this do we not understand? 1- he was a shocking fitba player. 2-we need to cut our cloth as we're just out of admin. 3- he clearly hates Hearts or certainly the fans. 4- he clearly had a totally poisonous attitude. 5- Jason Holt after being out most of the season made more simple pases in 1 half v Ross Co than our midfield 'experienced player' made all year. feeling sorry for Jamie Hamill?! Aye? Really?

I rarely post here but can't resist now. Not for the first time Nelly T has nailed it totally. What bit of this do we not understand? 1- he was a shocking fitba player. 2-we need to cut our cloth as we're just out of admin. 3- he clearly hates Hearts or certainly the fans. 4- he clearly had a totally poisonous attitude. 5- Jason Holt after being out most of the season made more simple pases in 1 half v Ross Co than our midfield 'experienced player' made all year. feeling sorry for Jamie Hamill?! Aye? Really?

Same here keith, av no problem with the statement he made just glad to see the back of hammil, took my girlfriend to a game a while back and she kept saying "whos that bald guy,he's shite" cant believe anybody rated him as a player

The Great Khali

Maybe he didn't like us very much but I tell you what... He ******* hated Hibernian

_73911535_hamill.jpg

You should post more often. Excellent summary.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

I'm glad he's gone. I wasn't a fan, particularly this season that has just ended.

However, he's been perfectly dignified in his article. Bearing in mind he's barely literate, he's spoken well.

Dont try and kid on that his wages would have been matched anywhere else, even after the pay cut.

What's your point? How much was he getting paid before and after the cut?

Done well to get to a club like Hearts always looked out of place...took a cracking pen though!

Howdy Doody Jambo

Think his beard was as bad as his passing something not quite right

Anyway all the best am sure Jamie will get a club no problem don't think it will be Ross County though

Archived