• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• Tazio

• Carl Fredrickson

• Ray Gin

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Started ti binge watch Legends of tommorow. Its decent alot better than what Arrow has become. A bit Dr Who ish mixed with DC. Wentworth Miller is good in it. A few easter egg mentions of Prison Break from him and the boy who played his brother in PB.

Finished GoT s6, Saul s2 and Veep s5 before I head off on holiday. Think I'll start Gomorrah s2 and Mr Robot when I get back.

chuck berrys hairline

Just started Germany History X on Netflix it's about the NSU in Germany and about the bombs and killings they done. Only seen first episode loving it already mainly due to the historical references

Just started Germany History X on Netflix it's about the NSU in Germany and about the bombs and killings they done. Only seen first episode loving it already mainly due to the historical references

Gonna watch that over the weekend.

I've started watching Stranger Things on Netflix. Mainly as I have a 20 year crush on Winona Ryder. To my disappointment she is playing a hugely unglamorous deranged bereaved redneck mother.

Very odd series that further reinforces my idea that small town America is the most dangerous place to live in the world. Christ knows what is going on in it though.

I've started watching Stranger Things on Netflix. Mainly as I have a 20 year crush on Winona Ryder. To my disappointment she is playing a hugely unglamorous deranged bereaved redneck mother.

Very odd series that further reinforces my idea that small town America is the most dangerous place to live in the world. Christ knows what is going on in it though.

Just watched the first episode and thought it was great.Got the feel of an 80's movie nailed.Feels kind of like a Spielberg.

...a bit disco

Started Preacher last night. It's quite bizarre but I've enjoyed the first two episodes.

Gets even better.

A couple of very WTF moments too.

chester copperpot

Started watching containment last night as America is a wee bit ahead of the u.k.

Cannot get into the characters despite watching 4 episodes already.

Started watching containment last night as America is a wee bit ahead of the u.k.

Just an American copy of the Belgian drama Cordon (which was pretty enjoyable).

Rudolf's Mate

Just watched the first episode and thought it was great.Got the feel of an 80's movie nailed.Feels kind of like a Spielberg.

I've done 4 episodes and it's been brilliant. Got a great feeling to it plus the mucus is great also.

I've done 4 episodes and it's been brilliant. Got a great feeling to it plus the mucus is great also.

Up to episode 8

Carl Fredrickson

Watching Spotless on Netflix. 5 episode in and really enjoying it. Only one or two actors I recognise but the acting and script are great. Another good Netflix Original show,

...a bit disco

Watched 12 now and still feel a bit detached from the characters.

Decent enough watch though.

Watching Spotless on Netflix. 5 episode in and really enjoying it. Only one or two actors I recognise but the acting and script are great. Another good Netflix Original show,

Watched first 2 quite like it.

Say What Again

Looking forward to Stanger Things with Winona Ryder on Netflix.

Oh and speaking of Netflix... :yas:

chester copperpot

Watched 12 now and still feel a bit detached from the characters.

Decent enough watch though.

I dunno whether to stick with it or move on. With a new job and stuff my t.v time is rather prescious the now :D

Looking forward to Stanger Things with Winona Ryder on Netflix.

Oh and speaking of Netflix... :yas:

****ing Yasssss

jack D and coke

If you liked Breaking Bad you'll probably like Better Call Saul and Fargo. Fargo in particular is an excellent two seasons watching.

Hmm not sure tbh...BCS is soooo slow and I reckon you only watch because of BB. Season 2 was a marginal improvement but still lacks something.

Watch Banshee though that's class[emoji1360]

Preacher is also one that is decent. Bit daft in places but watchable nonsense.

Edit just noticed the above posts Narcos is a must before season 2 this September. Making a Murderer too is well worth a watch.

Edited by jack D and coke

...a bit disco

Luke Cage on Netflix September 30th.

Good stuff.

After that, Iron Fist.

I see there's a teaser been released for The Defenders too?

jambosean75

Just an American copy of the Belgian drama Cordon (which was pretty enjoyable).

second this.

only watched a couple episodes so far of the US version, not as good as the original

...a bit disco

Highly recommend Person of Interest, if it's not already been mentioned previously.

Nearly shed a tear when it finished.

Rudolf's Mate

Finished Stranger Things and was a bit gutted it ended tbh. Probably a bit down to it finishing and thinking there was another 2 episodes left :vrface:

Either way very enjoyable.

Can't wait for Narcos season 2 :wow:

Finished Stranger Things and was a bit gutted it ended tbh. Probably a bit down to it finishing and thinking there was another 2 episodes left :vrface:

Either way very enjoyable.

Can't wait for Narcos season 2 :wow:

On episode 6 and thoroughly enjoyed stranger things. The introduction music is class especially

Carl Fredrickson

Finished Spotless last night.  Fabulous show. So many dodgy characters but a great script and acting. Hope they make a second series as we found it compulsive viewing.

Started Stranger Things. Watched episode 1 and it is like a flashback to 1980s production values. Looking forward to seeing an episode or two later on tonight.

The Real Maroonblood

Highly recommend Person of Interest, if it's not already been mentioned previously.

Fantastic series.

I am still waiting to see Season 5 on UK television. A date is still to be confirmed.

Riddley Walker

Watches the first 5 episodes of Stranger Things the last couple of nights. Absolutely loving it. Netflix has just decided to down tools with 2 minutes to go of episode 5 though :muggy:

...a bit disco

Stranger Things.

Very high quality television in all departments.

Great plot, superb acting, wonderful soundtrack and original score.

Looking forward to season 2 already.

:thumbsup:

Nearly shed a tear when it finished.

Fantastic series.

I am still waiting to see Season 5 on UK television. A date is still to be confirmed.

Best series I've watched.. gutted it doesn't go further than season five.

Just finished Stranger Things on Netflix, can't wait for the second season of this now!

Bridge of Djoum

I enjoyed ''Master of None'', starring Aziz Ansari. It's on Netflix, not sure if it's available on the UK version.

My missus is engrossed in ''Night of''. Sorry, no idea what it's about.

Rudolf's Mate

On episode 6 and thoroughly enjoyed stranger things. The introduction music is class especially

One of the few intros I've not skipped :lol: Listened to it every single time.

Can't believe Banshee is finished :sob: Really enjoyed last season but can't remember much about the end of the last episode due to being pished!

"The Night Of"

HBO mini series.

Absolutely brilliant so far three episodes in.

Coming to Sky Atlantic later this year.

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to Recommend a tv series