Mafia Kill The Goons Part VII

Rudi Skacel

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Sigh. Come on guys, I've been playing long enough to know a goon would not make it that obvious.

Held my hands up last night and admitted it was a stupid mistake. If you want to make it easy for the goons then carry on voting for me. I could understand the frustration if I turned out to be a good role but I'm as plain as plain can be.

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sigh. Come on guys, I've been playing long enough to know a goon would not make it that obvious.

Held my hands up last night and admitted it was a stupid mistake. If you want to make it easy for the goons then carry on voting for me. I could understand the frustration if I turned out to be a good role but I'm as plain as plain can be.

in a show of good faith I'll unvote sheldon

I'll say again though that im 100% townie.

That all sounds plausible, but why do you think Stuart is a goon? I'm genuinely open to ideas on this, if Stuart is a goon he's played a blinder that I didn't realise he had in him! The rage seems so genuine when he's questioned :lol:

I'm still not getting my head around why stuart would vote a fellow goon, I trust bev unless the goons are playing are a very weird game.

Hp is a puzzle, I've spent half the game so far thinking he's a goon then yesterday afternoon/evening considering changing my vote cos he might be good. Problem is he's a bloody clever player (I realised in the last game that he's a very good goon).

Have a couple of hunches on goons but not sharing yet since I seem to still be doubted for nothing more than having been voted for and unvoted for and having an easily remembered name. If I post my hunch the goons will just exploit this doubt.

However it looks like the approach is to weed out the lurkers. Both Bunny and Arnold. Makes sense to me to thin out the herd and maybe kill off a lurking goon.

vote Arnold

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

That all sounds plausible, but why do you think Stuart is a goon? I'm genuinely open to ideas on this, if Stuart is a goon he's played a blinder that I didn't realise he had in him! The rage seems so genuine when he's questioned :lol:

To be perfectly honest it's just a hunch more than anything else. He has been a bit more vocal than in previous game but that's not a good reason for thinking someone is a goon.

Agree about hp also, he is very hard to suss out. I thought he may have had a good role but now I'm not so sure.

I think there could be something in Yvonne voting for Bunny Munro and getting killed off though, so far that reason I am going to:

Vote Bunny Munro

Harry Palmer

:lol:

Good work from the goons here.

Wonder if any of them have voted for me yet...

Have a couple of hunches on goons but not sharing yet since I seem to still be doubted for nothing more than having been voted for and unvoted for and having an easily remembered name. If I post my hunch the goons will just exploit this doubt.

However it looks like the approach is to weed out the lurkers. Both Bunny and Arnold. Makes sense to me to thin out the herd and maybe kill off a lurking goon.

vote Arnold

That seems a bit precious.

If you are a townie you'd probably be more helpful sharing a goon list.

:lol:

Good work from the goons here.

Wonder if any of them have voted for me yet...

Help us out Arnold. I'm getting borderline obsessive over this game.

As plausible as it seems that Bunny is a goon, I've got cold feet and would like to hear from the rampant rabbit first.

unvote Bunny Munro

Harry Palmer

Help us out Arnold. I'm getting borderline obsessive over this game.

With what?

I have no real idea about anything but as there are a few votes being shared with myself and Bunny(he might be a goon but I've no idea), I'm hazarding a guess that the goons have instigated things in that direction, maybe even split there voting. One for each of us and the other going for someone completely different.

Probably complete bollocks though and I've not been keeping up with the game much.

Need to check who has voted...

brilliant first goon of 4 hopefully :) not really got much time as using someone internet atm while having a coffee between decorating

can someone post the votes from day 1 and 2 to see if anything stnds out, will hopefully get on again to stick a vote on before dealine

can't be certain and knowing me i'm probably wrong but i think we can trust bev, stuart and possibly smack, but if someone has the time to post the votes i might have a better idea, wont be on again for a while so going to just stick a random vote on just now in case i dont get back on

vote swav

just a random atm

It's all about not being branded mentally deficient from here on in. Dead townies are uber critical. Going with my instinct and re-voting bunny.

vote bunny Munro

Fingers crossed.

That seems a bit precious.

If you are a townie you'd probably be more helpful sharing a goon list.

It's not precious, it's more that picking off a lurker - or seeing their reaction - can firm up my suspicions.

You nearly made my list because of your attempt to suggest hp88 and I were forming a lynch mob when all I was doing was trying not to get killed for having an easily recalled name!

Bunny Munro

Well, afternoon to you lot too.

Am I right in thinking I'm only suspected because the Goons bumped of Yvonne after she voted me.

Surely they have higher priorities than that?

For what it's worth you could do worse than killing me, I've not role at all, so at least the town gets to keep the doc and the remaining masons.

But surely we'd be better aiming for someone what has actually acted suspicious no?

yvonne is a clever player and usually really decent at sniffing the goons out.

at work so will save my vote til i get home, but one or 2 things are looking maybe a bit interesting

We really could do with a trust list from the masons.

I don't see any reason for you guys to keep cover now that:

A- There's no cop

B- There's only two of you

If one of you gets lynched/killed you won't be able to corroborate each other.

That said, I'm not a mason so it's up to you to make the decision.

Stuart McNeill
We really could do with a trust list from the masons.

I don't see any reason for you guys to keep cover now that:

A- There's no cop

B- There's only two of you

If one of you gets lynched/killed you won't be able to corroborate each other.

That said, I'm not a mason so it's up to you to make the decision.

Isn't that what Smack just confirmed? Him and dandy?

Or am I reading to into it.

Isn't that what Smack just confirmed? Him and dandy?

Or am I reading to into it.

I think you're reading into it.

Could well both be goons.

The one and only cop investigation was a disaster. He investigated a goonly looking sort, who turned out to be me, and told us all about it.

You're all a bunch of dirty spawny jammy shitebags

Anyone else thinking we only had a 1 in 4 chance of getting a goon?

We now know that shapes was a townie, Said twice before that I'd be surprised if Stuart voted a buddy.

Just that **** hp again, I swear to god your ******* haunting me :lol:

Just been looking at my list of players.

I think on the balance of probabilities it's unlikely that Swavkav is a goon, he's got 2 roled players above and 2 below him.

I'd think it's incredibly unlikely we'd have 5 in a row like that.

Right now I have it narrowed down to the following players as being people I can't guarantee at all that aren't goons:

Arnold

Beverley

Bunny Munro

Sheldon

Jarman

Gizmo

Of course, I'm taking a gamble on:

Stuart (fairly confident)

Iantjambo (confidentish)

Swavkav (not entirely confident)

being trustworthy

Just been looking at my list of players.

I think on the balance of probabilities it's unlikely that Swavkav is a goon, he's got 2 roled players above and 2 below him.

I'd think it's incredibly unlikely we'd have 5 in a row like that.

Right now I have it narrowed down to the following players as being people I can't guarantee at all that aren't goons:

Arnold

Beverley

Bunny Munro

Sheldon

Jarman

Gizmo

Of course, I'm taking a gamble on:

Stuart (fairly confident)

Iantjambo (confidentish)

Swavkav (not entirely confident)

being trustworthy

You don't think bev is trustworthy? She put malky the goon into a tie less than 15 minutes before deadline.

You don't think bev is trustworthy? She put malky the goon into a tie less than 15 minutes before deadline.

Missed that...

So:

Arnold

Bunny

Sheldon

Jarman

Gizmo

right, not at all sure about this but going to take swav and dandy at face value and hope to hell they're not goons

swaying between voting jarman and bunny

i'd put jarman, bunny and one of arnold or sheldon on my goon list

unsure about the bunny pile on though. i know yvonne was right about malky, but she was also unroled so was probably just a lucky guess like the rest of us with no info

will have a think and pop back later to cast my vote

Looking at the votes, if Bunny turns out to be a goon, then Jarman and Gizmo are the other goons.

If not, then it'll be:

Sheldon

Swav

Arnold

By my reckoning.

Stuart McNeill

Anyone else thinking we only had a 1 in 4 chance of getting a goon?

We now know that shapes was a townie, Said twice before that I'd be surprised if Stuart voted a buddy.

Just that **** hp again, I swear to god your ******* haunting me :lol:

To confirm this, if I was goon, I would have unvoted malky and put another person ahead of the tie saving me and malky however I didn't because I'm a good guy.

Stuart McNeill

I've been more interested in what people have said about me this game and not paid attention to bunny munro, why are they a suspect?

Looking at the votes, if Bunny turns out to be a goon, then Jarman and Gizmo are the other goons.

If not, then it'll be:

Sheldon

Swav

Arnold

By my reckoning.

How come, simply coz I voted Arnold? It was a toss up between the two lurkers. If the town want a lynch I'll go with it though I still think Arnold is goonly.

Of course if I do that it would be assumed I'm jumping over to deflect attention.

100% grade-A townie. If it turns out I'm not I will post a photo of myself, in the buff, wearing a piss-stained hibs top.

How come, simply coz I voted Arnold? It was a toss up between the two lurkers. If the town want a lynch I'll go with it though I still think Arnold is goonly.

Of course if I do that it would be assumed I'm jumping over to deflect attention.

100% grade-A townie. If it turns out I'm not I will post a photo of myself, in the buff, wearing a piss-stained hibs top.

There are only 3 people on my iffy list that haven't voted for Bunny.

You, Jarman and Bunny (Obviously).

If Bunny is a goon, then it follows that you and Jarman are too trying to save him.

There are also only 3 people on my iffy list that have voted for Bunny:

Sheldon

Swav

Arnold

So one way or the other, we off Bunny then we should be able to wrap this up in short order.

Assuming i'm not trusting someone I shouldn't be.

ok i'll go with you guys as we should be able to suss it out and still win assuming the assasin doesn't pish us up against a wall

vote bunny

Stuart McNeill

ok i'll go with you guys as we should be able to suss it out and still win assuming the assasin doesn't pish us up against a wall

vote bunny

I just remembered I voted arnold this morning.

also you need to unvote me first.

Hmm...

Unvote Bunny

Vote Jarman

You think we should vote off bunny then you unvote him after gizmo puts him in the lead?

Explanation please?

You think we should vote off bunny then you unvote him after gizmo puts him in the lead?

Explanation please?

The way the votes are split only makes sense to me if neither Arnold or Bunny are goons.

So... Jarman.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

What the **** is going on :lol:.

FWIW, I've got a hunch that Arnold is the assassin and I'm unsure if that's a role the town want to keep or not considering they've only got one bullet left.

What the **** is going on :lol:.

FWIW, I've got a hunch that Arnold is the assassin and I'm unsure if that's a role the town want to keep or not considering they've only got one bullet left.

Fairly certain Bunny isn't a goon either. Too many votes from people not on my trust list indicates that goons are voting for him as well.

Archived