Mafia Kill The Goons Part VII

Rudi Skacel

Stuart McNeill

Is this just a general suspicion about last minute voting or something else?

The only other thing I've seen of any note is that Hp88 and Gizmo voted for Sean. Sean seemed too easy a target, he's played that way since the days of tits, so it made sense to me to go for those voting for him. Nobody blinked when Gizmo was in the lead for a few hours so I thought I'd try going for Hp, who is a smart player. Again nobody really did anything.

As for Stuart, Hp now says he has a hunch about him.

No one else seemed to be asking the questions.

Don't you agree it's a bit weird to unvote someone in a tie to put another player in it?

Also, I find it bizarre that you'd have someone on a goon list who asked why they were about to get killed.

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is this just a general suspicion about last minute voting or something else?

The only other thing I've seen of any note is that Hp88 and Gizmo voted for Sean. Sean seemed too easy a target, he's played that way since the days of tits, so it made sense to me to go for those voting for him. Nobody blinked when Gizmo was in the lead for a few hours so I thought I'd try going for Hp, who is a smart player. Again nobody really did anything.

As for Stuart, Hp now says he has a hunch about him.

If you look, we both voted for sean because he admitted to trying to get us lynched the previous round when we were all going for the tie.

I have no regrets. I know I'm a townie, if you lynch me you're just going to put the goons 1 more step closer to the win.

No one else seemed to be asking the questions.

Don't you agree it's a bit weird to unvote someone in a tie to put another player in it?

Also, I find it bizarre that you'd have someone on a goon list who asked why they were about to get killed.

I think I explained the logic already (however flawed it might be), it's not that weird, it's playing the game (however badly).

Your last point, I assume you mean Gizmo or HP. They weren't asking anything, they were alive and kicking and forming a lynch mob! If we want the town to win we'll need to start calling everyone out, especially since Crappi Raikonnen is deid.

Not sure what to make of your ire, I'm tempted to think you are good.

If you look, we both voted for sean because he admitted to trying to get us lynched the previous round when we were all going for the tie.

I have no regrets. I know I'm a townie, if you lynch me you're just going to put the goons 1 more step closer to the win.

Maybe this is an idealistic debate then. Sean's motives were pure and glistening. He did it for the game and I for one salute that! I tried to follow in his brave footsteps and do something similar. But you did kill him. No regrets?

Maybe this is an idealistic debate then. Sean's motives were pure and glistening. He did it for the game and I for one salute that! I tried to follow in his brave footsteps and do something similar. But you did kill him. No regrets?

When you have someone that's unpredictable like that, it makes it that much harder later on.

It's a shame he was a Mason, but if he's going to throw people into a lynch because their name is the shortest rather than any reasonable grounds for suspicion why not get rid?

What a bollox night of last, am not around tonight

As its a man from Kilpatrick day, aka St Paddy! & i was offered a good few quid to play mp3's.

So in the mean time just to get a vote in,

Am sticking with my votes of the last 2 days, as i got nothing to go on just yet!

vote Gizmo if i can get on later might change vote!

When you have someone that's unpredictable like that, it makes it that much harder later on.

It's a shame he was a Mason, but if he's going to throw people into a lynch because their name is the shortest rather than any reasonable grounds for suspicion why not get rid?

Sean usually winds it in after the first couple of days anyway

I just don't understand lynching someone who tries to play the game just because he wanted to lynch you

I just don't understand lynching someone who tries to play the game just because he wanted to lynch you

How is lynching someone for the shortest name 'playing the game'.

In my book it's being an arsehole.

Besides, I'm a townie, if he'd lynched me then we'd have no chance of getting a goon through the tie (we didn't anyway, but there was a chance)

Consider this guidance for after I'm gone.

If I get lynched, you'll find out I'm a townie, in which case here's my goon list:

Stuart McNeill

Malky

Smack

I'm not sure on the last one.

Malky and Smack didn't start throwing suspicions in my direction until I said I suspected Stuart of being a goon.

They're using my lynch of Sean to get me lynched so that themselves and the other goon are safe for another day.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

It's my birthday today so not had much of a chance to get on and will keep this short.

Suspicious of a couple of people but for the time being I am going to:

Vote Iantjambo

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Cheers guys :thumbsup:.

Needed someone to vote for Ian! Your outburst at the result last night's vote/activities just seemed odd to me.

If you turn out to be a townie then of course I do apologise.

I just said what everyone else was thinking.

I was annoyed because the cop chucked the rest of the town under a bus.

Stuart McNeill
Consider this guidance for after I'm gone.

If I get lynched, you'll find out I'm a townie, in which case here's my goon list:

Stuart McNeill

Malky

Smack

I'm not sure on the last one.

Malky and Smack didn't start throwing suspicions in my direction until I said I suspected Stuart of being a goon.

They're using my lynch of Sean to get me lynched so that themselves and the other goon are safe for another day.

So I'm purely on your suspect list for posting to much or because malky and Smack are making me out to gain by both suspecting you?

Ryan Jarman

Too much to catch up on since last night right now.

Continue my theme of the last 2 days and Vote Bev

I'll have a proper read through when back from work and see if any arguments can change my mind.

yvonnejambo

Busy day and not sure if I will be home by deadline so will go with my vote from yesterday

Vote Bunny Munro

hp88, I'm not defending Stuart I'm defending Sean

voting someone for having the shortest name is just as good a reason as "they posted last" or "I voted them yesterday"

Rudi Skacel

Votes

hp88 2

Arnold 1

Beverley 1

Bunny Munro 1

Shapes 1

Smack 1

IanTJambo 1

Dr Sheldon Cooper 1

Gizmo 1

5 to vote (including dandyman)

Bunny Munro

Smacks voting last night was a little too strange for me, and I'm not following his reasoning.

Either he and Sean are the other Masons, or he and sean are both Goons, and I'm not sure how Gizmo's involved either.

I'm awful at this.

Don't want to vote the wrong way, so I'll go with my other gut feeling and vote shapes.

Smacks voting last night was a little too strange for me, and I'm not following his reasoning.

Either he and Sean are the other Masons, or he and sean are both Goons, and I'm not sure how Gizmo's involved either.

I'm awful at this.

Don't want to vote the wrong way, so I'll go with my other gut feeling and vote shapes.

Expect shapes to change her vote, I doubt she will be to impressed at being mistaken for a guy :lol:

Oh and we also know that Sean is a mason but sadly he's now dead.

Sean is a dead mason.

I like bunny Munro's post. It mentions all these people and reasons and then ultimately ends in a vote for me. This is too easy for the goons :rofl:

Bunny Munro

Sean is a dead mason.

I like bunny Munro's post. It mentions all these people and reasons and then ultimately ends in a vote for me. This is too easy for the goons :rofl:

I need to pay more attention :facepalm:

Bunny Munro

Just had another quick read, I thought Stuart was the dead mason.

I'm not even sure where that leaves me now. :22:

hp88, I'm not defending Stuart I'm defending Sean

voting someone for having the shortest name is just as good a reason as "they posted last" or "I voted them yesterday"

I don't have a problem with voting for someone for having the shortest name. I have a problem with voting someone to deliberately get them lynched for having the shortest name. That's just moronic.

Who's still to vote? Dandyman(im assuming rudi isn't accepting his vote as its not in bold) and who else?

Ryan Jarman

Had a wee read through and I'm leaving my vote where it is. Nothing is clear cut enough and there's too many mongtards out there at the moment :rofl:

Ryan Jarman

Who's still to vote? Dandyman(im assuming rudi isn't accepting his vote as its not in bold) and who else?

Dandy, Swav & Bev I think

Ryan Jarman

Nope, Dandy and Stuart

scratch that it's dandy and bev

Trying to give the wee man at a bottle at the same time, multi tasking has never been my strong point :lol:

Celebrating my birthday weekend in Liverpool so not sure how often I'll be on over the next couple of days. Will get a quick vote in now before I forget.

Vote Kimi

Nothing to go on. He hasn't received a vote yet and he didn't vote yesterday.

You didn't think he was the cop?

Bev I've looked and looked again, can't see a vote from you at all.

Bev hasn't voted yet, nor Dandy or Stuart according to my spreadsheet.

Stuart McNeill

Stuart has I missed it as well but he voted malky.

About 7 or 8 posts above this one

or 11 above :lol:

Bev hasn't voted yet, nor Dandy or Stuart according to my spreadsheet.

getting me worried there thinking I hadnt voted.

Stuart has I missed it as well but he voted malky.

About 7 or 8 posts above this one

or 11 above :lol:

Aye, missed it because it happened while I was posting. Dandy and Bev to vote then.

Archived