Mafia Kill The Goons Part VII

Rudi Skacel

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have to admit that even despite the Jarman lynch I thought hp was a goon. Like I said he's a very clever player who is good at manipulating the townies, I don't reckon it's unthinkable that he would sacrifice a fellow goon to gain trust with the town and pick them off one by one.

Stupid assumption on my part about Bunny, if it hadn't been for that we might have pulled it out the bag.

Pretty close considering the cop only had one investigation.

Kimi :facepalm:

Oh...

:facepalm::rofl:

Stupid assumption on my part about Bunny, if it hadn't been for that we might have pulled it out the bag.

Pretty close considering the cop only had one investigation.

Kimi :facepalm:

:facepalm::rofl:

The only help we got from him was to tell us that smack was a mason :lol:

Ryan Jarman

I accused Rudi (as a joke) in the Goon PM of rigging the 4 way tie for Malky to lose and be lynched, here's his reply...

'dont blame me, i was gutted when the generator made malky dead, the idiot town dont deserve to get lucky and get a goon'

:rofl:

couldn't believe it when smack logged on at 550 and voted hp, i had been refreshing since yesterday just waiting on him voting lol didn't want to vote hp before smack voted and give me and bunny away

Fannys :rofl:

Why on earth did the town go from having bunny as number one suspect to sticking him on a trust list? :rofl:

Stuart McNeill

couldn't believe it when smack logged on at 550 and voted hp, i had been refreshing since yesterday just waiting on him voting lol didn't want to vote hp before smack voted and give me and bunny away

top class trolling on there behalf.

anyway Good Game even though we lost again...

Why on earth did the town go from having bunny as number one suspect to sticking him on a trust list? :rofl:

we were amazed shapes we were all set to lych him tomorrow lol

I dunno, I was leaning to him and then I ended up bloody lynched instead.

Two terrible town games - but the errant Cop get's the biggest share of the blame this time round.

Cheers for the game, Rudi.

Chris Benoit

******* useless. No cop but still folk were indecisive waiting for someone somewhere telling them who to go for. No continuation from one day to next, verge of lynching one day but hardly mentioned the next.

I'd actually like to see a game with no cop or masons so folk are forced to take the initiative

Ryan Jarman

Out of interest, who were your kills Bev?

Edit - didn't notice Rudi had already relied to you.

I think I said on the PM thread that the way the game had been going I wouldn't have been surprised if the doc had saved a goon that night :lol:

Ach well, at least the assassin played a blinder only to be thwarted :lol:

Looks like the doc had a stinker, although I'm aware I'm in a glass house here.

Out of interest, who were your kills Bev?

i went for malky but he was protected by the doc, then i swithered between jarman and bunny. i actually switched from jarman to bunny. i was all for getting the goons and a town win

i went for malky but he was protected by the doc, then i swithered between jarman and bunny. i actually switched from jarman to bunny. i was all for getting the goons and a town win

:smuggy:

Harry Palmer

Ach well, at least the assassin played a blinder only to be thwarted :lol:

Looks like the doc had a stinker, although I'm aware I'm in a glass house here.

I was meeting my own expectations tbh.

You are the doc Arnold

Oh, Bollocks.

your favourite role i see

Hopeless, be as well killing me now imo.

Still, when's the first deadline?

Archived