Levein and Eddie Thompson

Gigolo-Aunt

Not read the whole thread so this has possibly been said before.

Every club had their chance to speak out after Davis at Tynecastle, they all bottled it and kept quiet.

They deserve everything they get for not backing us up, instead they laughed at us.

Every club bottled it that day, it's something I won't forget in a hurry. :mad:

This is very true.

But to make an impact we needed friends, just as CL and Dundee Utd need friends now.

Just because nobody supported us does not mean we should not support them now.

We fell on our own sword 3 years ago, let us now be supportive of CL and show the OF up for what they are.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Imeantasong
This is now beyond just plain impotence this is cheating.

I wonder if Donald MacVicar will have the balls to say his refs are plain imcompetent however I suspect he will say they were right and we got it wrong...........AGAIN!!!

Yep.

MacVicar probably taught him all he knows about giving Rangers everything.

This is very true.

But to make an impact we needed friends, just as CL and Dundee Utd need friends now.

Just because nobody supported us does not mean we should not support them now.

We fell on our own sword 3 years ago, let us now be supportive of CL and show the OF up for what they are.

I agree, even if only Hearts and Dundee Utd stand up for themselves there will still be a huge problem for the GFA.

2 of the regular top 6 decide to take the SFA to court. Now that would be newsworthy and UEFA would have to have a serious look at things.

I am emailing the link to Craig's interview to all the Sports bulletins in Australia in the hope that some of them pick up on it. If this gets global attention then UEFA will have to act.

Chick young complete ***** of the highest order well and truly aboard the murray train. The interviews after the game were hilarious he is obviously terrified to ask uncle watty a serious question after the pasting he took a few years ago from him.

By far and away the funniest part of both though is walter saying right at the end if you want to start going over the season and the desicisions we have had against us then that's fine!!! Ha what a fecking laugh was that the hand ball desicision in the cis semi or countles others that were in your favour. Rangers don't know what a desicision is against them, Smith is a ring piece of the highest order.

OF GTF

SuperPippo

I have no sympathy at all for them. Vlad stood up against the old firm and nobody at all backed him up. Funny how it all comes back to haunt you now. They can whinge and moan all the like, unfortunately its the UEFA cup final on Wednesday and that will be in the papers from monday onwards

Chick young complete ***** of the highest order well and truly aboard the murray train. The interviews after the game were hilarious he is obviously terrified to ask uncle watty a serious question after the pasting he took a few years ago from him.

By far and away the funniest part of both though is walter saying right at the end if you want to start going over the season and the desicisions we have had against us then that's fine!!! Ha what a fecking laugh was that the hand ball desicision in the cis semi or countles others that were in your favour. Rangers don't know what a desicision is against them, Smith is a ring piece of the highest order.

OF GTF

It must be a very small book.

I never bought into the 'bent refs scenario' until Davisgate.

We are THE banana republic of football in Europe. Completely without integrity.

Only a Game
I have been saying for almost 2 years that the game in Scotland is CORRUPT. Many have said that this is some sort of excuse to take the side of Vlad. That is bollocks. Vlad has been a ******. Referees have been a ******.

The Scottish game is corrupt. End of story.

I wonder how many people will call me 'deluded' today...........

Its not a case of being deluded. Its a case of what can be proven really. No one will ever prove that the SFA are institutionally corrupt. If anyone goes down that road they are on a loser.

What is apparent and proven beyond a doubt IMO is that A. Referees in this country have for many years, bottled giving decisions which adversely affected BOTH of the Old Firm teams and B. No-one in the SPL is playing on a level playing field with the Old Firm because of it.

Its not corruption IMO. Its not even incompetence. Its sheer lack of guts, bottle, morals and fortitude. It does arouse suspicion however, that virtually to a man, every other regular SPL referee would have probably done what McCurry did yesterday.

Dundee Utd's penalty claim yesterday was a stonewaller in any other game that didnt involve the Old Firm. It was as clear cut a penalty as you will ever see but such is the nature of the Scottish game, its no surprise it wasnt given. It that sense I suppose the game is indeed corrupt and devalued. Not in the sense that money is changing hands or that any clubs interests are being institutionally served above the others, just in the sense that there is a clear lack of even-handedness and fairness. I doubt the SFA are having covert meetings behind closed doors to ensure that the Old Firm are favoured but you could be excused for thinking that was the case.

Had Rangers or Celtic scored yesterdays disallowed goal there can be no doubt in even the most casual observer of Scottish football's mind that it would have been allowed. Falkirk, Motherwell, St Johnstone, Inverness, Hearts Hibs, Dundee, (need I go on) have all at some point or another, and usually more than once, fallen victim to this state of affairs.

What is the solution then ?

In fact there is none that will resolve the problem unless the above mentioned clubs, and all the others, present some kind of united front making it clear that enough is enough this time and demanding that the competence, fairness, neutrality, answerability and expertise of the officials in the Scottish game is put into a place where it is beyond question.

McCurry is a known Rangers sympathiser in Scottish football circles and has been for many years. Celtic fans (Bless them) have been raising this for years.

Dougie Macdonald, apparently a former Hibs fan, has been refereeing Hearts games for 4 years now and we have won just once in all the games he has refereed had us.(Livvie away I believe it was)

Are those not even remotely concerns for the SFA. Can we not, in this day and age of global shrinking and UEFAness get top referees from the EU to manage our SPL games whilst our alleged top refs take games in Poland, France or Germany ?

Scotland is a country laden with bias, conformity, favouritism, back slapping, bullying and a thoroughly corrupt promotion and advancement culture. Nowhere will you find this culture more apparent than in our national sport who have a known Rangers fan at its head.

Its not corrupt in the true sense of the word. But it is intringently unfair and overbalanced in favour of two teams.

Anyone, no matter who they are, who tries to challenge this culture, deserves the support of of Heart of Midlothian FC and the fans of that club.

PS. This is one case where Campbell Ogilvie is not perhaps the best to be at the forefront of.

It must be a very small book.

I never bought into the 'bent refs scenario' until Davisgate.

We are THE banana republic of football in Europe. Completely without integrity.

He has obviously written those discrepancies down on the back of a fag packet.

There is no integrity in the scottish game at all.

I have now started a fight with them all on the scotsman article thread as well, idiots both sets of OF fans alike.

coppercrutch
Its not a case of being deluded. Its a case of what can be proven really. No one will ever prove that the SFA are institutionally corrupt. If anyone goes down that road they are on a loser.

What is apparent and proven beyond a doubt IMO is that A. Referees in this country have for many years, bottled giving decisions which adversely affected BOTH of the Old Firm teams and B. No-one in the SPL is playing on a level playing field with the Old Firm because of it.

Its not corruption IMO. Its not even incompetence. Its sheer lack of guts, bottle, morals and fortitude. It does arouse suspicion however, that virtually to a man, every other regular SPL referee would have probably done what McCurry did yesterday.

Dundee Utd's penalty claim yesterday was a stonewaller in any other game that didnt involve the Old Firm. It was as clear cut a penalty as you will ever see but such is the nature of the Scottish game, its no surprise it wasnt given. It that sense I suppose the game is indeed corrupt and devalued. Not in the sense that money is changing hands or that any clubs interests are being institutionally served above the others, just in the sense that there is a clear lack of even-handedness and fairness. I doubt the SFA are having covert meetings behind closed doors to ensure that the Old Firm are favoured but you could be excused for thinking that was the case.

Had Rangers or Celtic scored yesterdays disallowed goal there can be no doubt in even the most casual observer of Scottish football's mind that it would have been allowed. Falkirk, Motherwell, St Johnstone, Inverness, Hearts Hibs, Dundee, (need I go on) have all at some point or another, and usually more than once, fallen victim to this state of affairs.

What is the solution then ?

In fact there is none that will resolve the problem unless the above mentioned clubs, and all the others, present some kind of united front making it clear that enough is enough this time and demanding that the competence, fairness, neutrality, answerability and expertise of the officials in the Scottish game is put into a place where it is beyond question.

McCurry is a known Rangers sympathiser in Scottish football circles and has been for many years. Celtic fans (Bless them) have been raising this for years.

Dougie Macdonald, apparently a former Hibs fan, has been refereeing Hearts games for 4 years now and we have won just once in all the games he has refereed had us.(Livvie away I believe it was)

Are those not even remotely concerns for the SFA. Can we not, in this day and age of global shrinking and UEFAness get top referees from the EU to manage our SPL games whilst our alleged top refs take games in Poland, France or Germany ?

Scotland is a country laden with bias, conformity, favouritism, back slapping, bullying and a thoroughly corrupt promotion and advancement culture. Nowhere will you find this culture more apparent than in our national sport who have a known Rangers fan at its head.

Its not corrupt in the true sense of the word. But it is intringently unfair and overbalanced in favour of two teams.

Anyone, no matter who they are, who tries to challenge this culture, deserves the support of of Heart of Midlothian FC and the fans of that club.

PS. This is one case where Campbell Ogilvie is not perhaps the best to be at the forefront of.

Indeed. Lets not get caught up in exact terminology. We all agree on the jist of it. Refs give favourable decisions to the OF. Whether this is 'corrupt' or not doesn't really matter I suppose. It is wrong in any sense of that word.

And as others have stated above just because no-one supported us back with Davis doens't mean we should just stand back now. We should rise above that, support United and get the OF bias out there for all to see.

I mean, some people have seen what happened in Italy but they think Scotland could never have the same problems. Bizarre. :confused:

jambojim52
A run of the mill match report when playing Rangers.

Just change team name and players as

necessary.

http://www.dundeeunited.vitalfootball.co.uk/matchrep.asp?a=108960

man, are they bealing or what

Some good points there, playing devil's advocate for a second tho. Had they sent weir of for the blatant penalty, he would not have been on the pitch to deflect the ball into his own net. Shocking descitions and broadfoot and cousin should have walked. I bet TV evedence won't be used to red card them tho.

I hope they throw the book at Thompson , as he deserves it . Why is it now okay to whinge and expect support when this was said 2 yrs ago by Vlad, and not a single murmur from either him or any other SPL chairmen he`s a self centred *****, and I certainly have no sympathy whatsoever for him , maybe if he had the goolies to support Vlad at the time these kind of decisions wouldn`t be happening to Dundee United now. Levein is another one who will get the book thrown at him .........hopefully, they will have had enough , probably been waiting for their chance to get him after the carry on with the fine he refused to pay when they kept on increasing it.

Going MENTALon Radio Scotland.

Levein saying whats the point of turning up.

Said were cheated in the final.

Accused ref of having no balls.

Levein is going MENTAL

Well done lads.

It's a shame United weren't so vocal when Hearts asked for support on this issue from them and other clubs.

Consequently I've no sympathy for them. Spineless ******** :mad:

Seymour M Hersh
**** aye.

Time for every other manager today and tomorrow to back him up in post match interviews I reckon :cool:

Where were you lot after Davis cheated so blatantly at Tynecastle? Effing nowhere so jog on with your crocodile tears now son.

Chad Sexington
Where were you lot after Davis cheated so blatantly at Tynecastle? Effing nowhere so jog on with your crocodile tears now son.

Spot on.

The vermin fans were laughing up their cuffs IIRC.

Hopefully the skanks will be on the wrong end of a few scandalous ones today.

colinmaroon
Not read the whole thread so this has possibly been said before.

Every club had their chance to speak out after Davis at Tynecastle, they all bottled it and kept quiet.

They deserve everything they get for not backing us up, instead they laughed at us.

Every club bottled it that day, it's something I won't forget in a hurry. :mad:

Two wrongs don't make a right!!!

We should show that we are bigger than that - unless, of course, we aren't!!!

Guest JamboRobbo

We should show that we are bigger than that - unless, of course, we aren't!!!

I'm amazed by the number of posters who clearly aren't.

so does this mean roman made sense when he said the same thing at the agm, he got slaughtered in the press for accusing the sfa of being cheats and now craig has said the same, time for the other clubs to get together and oust these cheats from our game. well done CL.

Charlie-Brown

Romanov was wrong in the sense that it was the reason for Hearts under performing this year however he was not wrong in that refereeing in this country does screw games and from what we seen yesterday and previously then there is no way it can simply be incompetance although that will be the excuse offered up by the authorities and McCurry will be censured or demoted....but the problem remains ie pro Old Firm bias.

Guest JamboRobbo
so does this mean roman made sense when he said the same thing at the agm

nope, cause he was using it as an excuse for our league position, which we are up against 10 other clubs in the same position as ourselves. Roman was being a numpty, and was rightly ridiculed for being one.

jambojim52
nope, cause he was using it as an excuse for our league position, which we are up against 10 other clubs in the same position as ourselves. Roman was being a numpty, and was rightly ridiculed for being one.

Too right, useing the AGM was way out of order, and no matter how bad the refs were, THAT was not the place to say it.

There is always a silver lining. DDutd will take our crown and the refs will bu&&er them big style next season, so maybe we will get some decent games ( team not withstanding)

Not backing Utd on this is basically saying it is acceptable for the Old Firm to carry on getting away with scandalous refereeing decisions. Would the posters saying 'feck levein and feck utd' really prefer for the bigot brothers to continue getting preferential treatment just so you can say 'you didnae help us so we'll no support you'? The only way anything is going to change is if all the clubs get together and demand action.

Any attempt to take this further will, IMO, simply not see the light of day :sad:

I'm not for one minute saying dont bother trying, but the GFA will just employ the old catch-all whereby member clubs are simply NOT ALLOWED to take grievances out of the GFAs domain of control. Uefa wont touch it with a bargepole either, other than maybe dishing out a veiled threat to DUFC not to seek litigation .............it's a 'domestic' and will be left to the GFA to whitewash it :mad:

Hearts could also come under 'scrutiny' if we were to support DUFC in any overt action but I would still urge all Hearts supporters to act for the greater good :rolleyes: and sign any petition going in support of shafted teams everywhere !

John Findlay

Funny. ir David Murray is keeping his mouth close now.

John

Charlie-Brown
Any attempt to take this further will, IMO, simply not see the light of day :sad:

I'm not for one minute saying dont bother trying, but the GFA will just employ the old catch-all whereby member clubs are simply NOT ALLOWED to take grievances out of the GFAs domain of control. Uefa wont touch it with a bargepole either, other than maybe dishing out a veiled threat to DUFC not to seek litigation .............it's a 'domestic' and will be left to the GFA to whitewash it :mad:

Hearts could also come under 'scrutiny' if we were to support DUFC in any overt action but I would still urge all Hearts supporters to act for the greater good :rolleyes: and sign any petition going in support of shafted teams everywhere !

I agree it will probably be whitewashed, swept under the carpet and forgotten about - perhaps McCurry will be sacrificed as an appeasement - but it isn't about 1 or 2 rogue match officials - it's been going on for DECADES and not limited to only a few individuals.

Only a Game
It's a shame United weren't so vocal when Hearts asked for support on this issue from them and other clubs.

Consequently I've no sympathy for them. Spineless ******** :mad:

Yeh very good except Hearts didnt ask any other club for "support" The weegie media took hold of the story and approached other clubs deliberately seeking comments which left Hearts on their own and very probably screening anything out which was supportive..

Hearts didnt ask any other club for "support"

Wrong. Yet again. :sad:

UNITED WE STAND......DIVIDED WE FALL.

The fans, outwith the Ugly Sisters, must come together on this issue. We as Hearts' supporters can look back at individual cases where we haven't had the support of the others, but the rest of the club's have also been in a position of standing alone on similar cases.

Until we all get our acts together and say to the GFA that enough is enough, then nothing will happen.

Yesterday's events at Ibrox merit that stance to be taken now. We must bury our petty differences and stand up together against this flawed system, otherwise football in Scotland will continue to be the loser.

The fans, outwith the Ugly Sisters, must come together on this issue. We as Hearts' supporters can look back at individual cases where we haven't had the support of the others, but the rest of the club's have also been in a position of standing alone on similar cases.

Until we all get our acts together and say to the GFA that enough is enough, then nothng will happen.

Yesterday's events at Ibrox merit that stance to be taken now. We must bury our petty differences and stand up together against this flawed system, otherwise football in Scotland will continue to be the loser.

Correct. Those whining about "no sympathy from me" should grow up and realise what they're saying.

Romanov Stole My Pension

Hearts were desperate for some backing when we had a go at the SFA, I think it's up to Romanov to back Dundee Utd now. If 3 or 4 clubs came out and voiced their anger, there's no way they could punish all of them, whereas if Dundee Utd aren't given any backing, Levein will be fined and the story swept under the carpet.

Out of interest, is Andy Davis still a linesman? Can't recall seeing him at a match in ages.

Now a referees supervisor - see what you get if you tow the party line!!!

Until we all get our acts together and say to the GFA that enough is enough, then nothing will happen.

The clubs are the SFA - if everyone outwith the Old Firm stood together and forced the issue things would change. The sad thing is however is that the whole of Scottish football in the lower leagues is peppered with Old Firm sycophants who would do absolutely anything to curry favour with either Rangers or Celtic. That, quite frankly is why things here will never change, and why the SPL will continue to be a corrupt Micky Mouse league.

Now a referees supervisor - see what you get if you tow the party line!!!

I just love the irony in that.

How would Davis know a good/bad ref if he saw one , based on his abilities.

What a ****ing joke.

I just love the irony in that.

How would Davis know a good/bad ref if he saw one , based on his abilities.

What a ****ing joke.

It all in the eyesight - if you're eyesight is good enough to see a supposed foul from forty yards away, then it must be good enough to spot the blue shirt under the referees top.

Archived